Amazing Member

Default Phoenix Five vs. "Captain Univengers."

After the Phoenix Force is split into the five members of the X-men (Submariner, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus, and Magik), the Avengers get the crap beaten out of them. However, help soon arrives in the way of the Uni-Power...that force in the Marvel Universe which grants the powers of Captain Universe to its host. The power is likewise split into five Avengers: Captain America, Thor, Red Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Iron Man. The five Avengers fly off to face the Phoenix Five in a battle to the end, who comes out on top?

That's a weird situation to posit. I suppose it comes down to how much a split up Uni power still enhances Thor, Red Hulk and Scarlet Witch.

Obviously what Pen said is true, but just based on gut instinct, unless one of the CaptainUnivengers has the ability to wipe out ALL of the Phoenix 5 at the same time, and I don’t instinctively think they do, then you have the added complication that for each one of the 5 to fall, the others get proportionally stronger until you’re left with one person with the full unfettered might of the Phoenix Force.

I’m pretty sure that trumps everything else here.

Seconding Beadle's answer here.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I would say if you were giving one of the bigger Avenger guns the full uni power, it would be a different story, as far as a collective wipeout being possible.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

If the Unipower is still multiplicative, giving it to Thor, for example, would be a LOT of stuff multiplied. That may well allow for a collective wipeout at the bell.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Is there anything that suggests that the Phoenix hosts might remember the time that the Phoenix Force apparently slept with Thor's dad? Because, if so, Emma and Illyana wouldn't hesitate to tell him about it in the middle of a fight.

Namor wouldn't be ashamed of it, but considers such indiscretion beneath him.

Default Phoenix Five...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbane View Post
    the Phoenix Force is split into the five members ....
    Mark, Jason, Princess, Keyop, and Tiny take this!
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-15-2019 at 01:31 PM.