Page 174 of 773 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 11592
    Amazing Member

Casting made for Titania in She-Hulk
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-she-hulk-...lsGM9BEmOOZeAk

Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    This actress is notorious for putting her foot in her mouth but Titania's character description sounds interesting and Jamil's The Good Place character is similar so she can pull it off.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    This actress is notorious for putting her foot in her mouth but Titania's character description sounds interesting and Jamil's The Good Place character is similar so she can pull it off.
    What has she said?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Just wondering if anybody else here has some concerns with the MCU diving into magic, alternate realities and time travel to such a significant degree? I have a LOT of confidence in Feige and his team, but I don't want the Marvel Studios to follow their comic book counterparts TOO closely:

https://nypost.com/2021/06/09/loki-o...lippery-slope/

http://aboutcomics.blogwyrm.com/?p=47
    I'm not concerned. I enjoy Marvel's alternate realities and time travel stuff so it's fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    Wouldn't be a She-Hulk show without her Archenemy .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I'm not concerned. I enjoy Marvel's alternate realities and time travel stuff so it's fine with me.
    Yeah, I'd prefer they go all out rather than be Hollywood generic

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wouldn't be a She-Hulk show without her Archenemy .
    I wonder if Absorbing Man could show up too

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I wonder if Absorbing Man could show up too
    Or Volcana...either way, I'd like to see them all .

Ultimate Member

Or Volcana...either way, I'd like to see them all .
    Maybe her too, although Idk if the show would have enough room for all these villains. Abomination and now Titania would be good enough

Maybe her too, although Idk if the show would have enough room for all these villains. Abomination and now Titania would be good enough
    Agreed .

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Glad to see that you are so optimistic about the future. We will have to see how Feige and company deal with the issues that I'm concerned with. I have some confidence they won't screw things up.

Ultimate Member

Agreed .
    To be clear, I wouldn't be opposed to other villains showinf up.

I wonder if any other heroes will appear in She Hulk

The way these shows have been going, I'd be kinda surprised if She-Hulk *didn't* introduce a new hero. Wandavision gave us Monica and the twins, Falcon-Winter Soldier gave us US Agent (not to mention Sam-Cap and white Vision if we wanna count those as "new" characters), even Strange 2 is giving us America Chavez on top of Wanda's appearance. Hell, Eternals isn't happy to just introduce us to a half dozen new godly characters, they gotta throw Jon Snow in there too.

I'd be a little worried that Marvel is rushing a lot of new characters into the pipeline without taking the time to really let these new faces settle into the narrative, or without giving serious thought to whether these introductions are best for the characters and the MCU as a whole.....but after more than a decade without really disappointing me, not even once, I'm not worried. Fiege and crew know what they're doing, and until they prove me wrong I'm just gonna assume things will work out fine.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    The way these shows have been going, I'd be kinda surprised if She-Hulk *didn't* introduce a new hero. Wandavision gave us Monica and the twins, Falcon-Winter Soldier gave us US Agent (not to mention Sam-Cap and white Vision if we wanna count those as "new" characters), even Strange 2 is giving us America Chavez on top of Wanda's appearance. Hell, Eternals isn't happy to just introduce us to a half dozen new godly characters, they gotta throw Jon Snow in there too.

I'd be a little worried that Marvel is rushing a lot of new characters into the pipeline without taking the time to really let these new faces settle into the narrative, or without giving serious thought to whether these introductions are best for the characters and the MCU as a whole.....but after more than a decade without really disappointing me, not even once, I'm not worried. Fiege and crew know what they're doing, and until they prove me wrong I'm just gonna assume things will work out fine.
    I would guess Amadeus Cho, because that would parallel the other younger heroes introduced in current and future projects. I'm trying to think of other herors connected to She-Hulk

I would guess Amadeus Cho, because that would parallel the other younger heroes introduced in current and future projects. I'm trying to think of other herors connected to She-Hulk
    I'd love to see Jennifer up against defense attorney Matt Murdock....but Daredevil never shows up. Just to troll the fans.

Couple thoughts and questions about Loki.

Spoilers to follow.

Fantastic first episode, masterfully done. Thought the Cooper scene was a highlight but it felt slightly out of place in a sequence that otherwise stuck to previous MCU footage. Great moment, weird positioning. Watched the episode again today, enjoyed it even more the second time around.

Questions.

Some of these might be dumb, I'd never heard of the TVA before this show.

Okay, when Loki looks out the window at the TVA, he sees a endless field of structures and bridges spreading out beyond the horizon in all directions. Is that supposed to be the super structure from Ellis' New Universal/Hickman's Avengers? I'd be down with the possibility of a MCU White Event someday....

The three time keepers.....is this a reference to the Living Tribunal?

Does the show settle the "is Steve in the 'real' past or a branching timeline" debate? The TVA prunes branches and are crazy extreme about enforcing the sacred timeline, and will straight up zap a dude for picking up a box he didn't know he wasn't supposed to take. The judge says the Avengers were meant to go on a time heist so the sacred timeline has room for time travel, it's incorporated into "the plan," but the catch is that you can't create a branch doing it. Cap didn't get erased by TVA agents, so what he did must have been part of the sacred timeline.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

I think the fans have had enough trolling for now