"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Guys and ladies! TERRRIBLE NEWS!!!! We'll never have peace in the Middle East now because... because GASP, Jared Kushner has lost access to top-secret intelligence! And he was going to change everything after doing every other job he was saddled with!!!

Presidential son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner has had his security clearance downgraded — a move that will prevent him from viewing many of the sensitive documents to which he once had unfettered access.

Kushner is not alone. All White House aides working on the highest-level interim clearances — at the Top Secret/SCI-level — were informed in a memo sent Friday that their clearances would be downgraded to the Secret level, according to three people with knowledge of the situation.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    a particular person who attacks Progressives and name starts with Progressives .
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Really? It seems to me like she was the one who always to the left of him.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Hillary was right!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Guy goes to police to report stolen cellphones. Streaming on FB Live the whole time. On way back home, in broad daylight, a stranger (?) and guy exchange some words (guy mentions to the stranger that he's being video'd) and the guy is shot dead by the stranger.

A man suspected of shooting and killing another man who was streaming live on Facebook in North Carolina was arrested Tuesday morning, authorities said.

Douglas Colson, 65, was arrested on suspicion of shooting Prentis Robinson, 55, as Robinson was recording himself walking in the town of Wingate on Monday, Union County sheriff's spokesman Tony Underwood said.
    The Facebook video shows Robinson as he left the station and walked up a hill toward his home. He exchanged a few words with another man, and then shots were fired, the video shows. Robinson, along with his phone, fell to the ground.
    https://www.click2houston.com/news/n...lice-station-1

Police Chief Donnie Gay suggested Robinson, who used Facebook Live almost daily, may have been targeted because he’d outed the identities of suspected drug dealers in earlier broadcasts.
    Moments before the shooting, Robinson is repeatedly heard telling someone off-camera, “you on live.” A person, whose face cannot be seen, briefly appears on screen before several loud shots are heard, and Robinson appears to falls to the ground.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01f65f599ceaf
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-27-2018 at 02:29 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Looks like there a subpoenas in the works for Hope Hicks, as she refused to answer any questions today about her work with Trump.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    There are plenty of other Political Dynasties in the U.S., ones that go on fro more than two generations. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sanders are trying to start their own. Also, unless Chelsea's children grow up to become politicians, I don't think I'd call the Clintons a true Dynasty. Technically, a Dynasty should be at least 3 generations.

Two examples:

• The Kennedys (of course) - from Patrick Joseph Kennedy (Member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives 1884–89; member of the Massachusetts Senate, 1889–95) to Joseph Patrick Kennedy III (U.S. House of Representatives, MA, January 3, 2013)
    • The Frelinghuysens - A long line of politicians, from Frederick Frelinghuysen (U.S. Senator from New Jersey, 1793–96) to Rodney Frelinghuysen (U.S. Congressman from New Jersey, 1995-2018)

In my opinion, a political dynasty has to be many more than just two generations, but then it has to start somewhere.
    I agree with you on all of this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    You don't HAVE to vote Democrat. You, as a voting block, could organize and get changing the Electoral process on the ballot. Ranked Choice Voting would open your options up greatly.
    Agreed, and I do. I don't worry what Internet Liberals or Conservatives really think. Both of them get EXTREMELY butthurt if you don't pick THEIR Candidate, once yours is out of the primary. They think "Hey your girl/guy lost, so you MUST vote for mine. If you don't then XYZ will happen and it's your fault."

Those types really believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    How annoying is it that Stacey Dash is (or is maybe?) running for congress.

Hopefully, like Oprah and Kid Rock (and maybe The Rock?), it's not really happening and the only celebrity dumb enough to actually run for office is Trump.
    EXCEEDINGLY annoying. Sadly the celebrity is becoming more important than the person running.

Plus, you aren't legally obligated to vote for anyone. You have free will. Who cares what people on the internet think?

The only real downfall of left leaning people not voting for the democratic candidate is we end up with a republican in office. Which is a bummer. But you are under no legal obligation to help make sure Trump, or similar candidates, don't get elected.
    Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Why can't people admit that the ONLY reason they think the Clintons are a dynasty is because it helps to enforce the narrative that they've been spoonfed? It's OK! You can still dislike them even if they're NOT a dynasty!
    Are we really being spoonfed? We have no free will to look for information on our own and get facts and data from elsewhere? We're still being spoonfed?

So if I can pull up all the reasons I dislike a person from the Right or an Establishment Democrat, or a Fake Progressive. That is fine.

BUT, If I dislike Clinton then I'm being spoonfed Russian, Right-Wing, FOX news, Conservative BS and i'm too stupid to realize it?

You can't really believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Honestly, I think the idea of two Bushes and two Clintons since 1980 just didn't sit well with people. You might not call either a dynasty, but I think people feared aiding possible dynastic ambitions.

THIS! I mean hell, looks whats happening in China...

If Chelsea were to ever take office, would it become a dynasty?

I assume Trump plans for his kids to get into office. Either of his sons as president is...a fucking terrifying idea.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    At least people complaining about a Clinton Dynasty admit Hillary really won the election. )
    No doubt! She absolutely should be President right now.

U.S. intel: Russia ‘compromised’ seven states prior to 2016 election

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Three senior intelligence officials told NBC News that the intelligence community believed the states as of January 2017 were Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Texas and Wisconsin.

BANNED

DCCC Advised Candidates Not To Discuss Gun Control Policy Right After Vegas Shooting
    The campaign organization said Democrats should focus on offering thoughts and prayers.

My biggest issue with Democrats is their pure lack of SPINE!!! Why on Earth do you not talk about guns after mass shootings?
    Democrats, especially Corporate moderates think in terms of

"What will the GOP say about it?"

WHO CARES! Who cares?

It's the VOTERS you should be worried about morons. Stop turning your back on us. That's why I stopped donating to the party. I'll go with actual Progressive candidates...

morons.

BANNED

Progressives torch DCCC over gun control, single-payer

Democrats are SOOOO Weak.

Gotta vote them out. Get rid of the leadership at the DNC and DCCC.

They cannot stop tacking right...

Corporate Democrats....

PLEASE, grow a spine.

Get one.

I'm not giving you a DIME. Giving to Progressives, screw you guys.

Unilateral SURRENDER is not an option.

Then Smearing Sanders again?

BANNED

HILLARY CLINTON WILL CAMPAIGN FOR DEMOCRATS IN 2018 DESPITE BEING EVEN LESS POPULAR THAN TRUMP

Please don't...

If you do stick with the corpate Dems... and the Heritage foundation tha Democrats are so want to run on.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Not like Bernie had ANY chance in NY anyway, and the other states make it much easier. New Yorkers actually love Hillary.

And again, Bernie's team could not figure out they needed independents registered for the closed primaries? What kind of shit show general election campaign would they have run?
    Bernie got 41 percent. The campaign of a little-known senator from a small state is going to lack resources necessary to compete in a large state like New York, especially if the ability to change parties closes months before the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    You had exactly two (2) Clintons run for office. Not, as far as we know, blood relations even.

Now you have 3 members of the Sanders family running for office, evidently.

How are the Clintons more of a Dynasty that the Sanderseses? Because Hillary wore shoulder pads in the 90s?
    The Clintons have been able to get to higher office than Sanders.

There are very few families that have had two people nominated by major parties for President.

That said, the idea that Sanders' family isn't trying to be a political dynasty is kinda ridiculous.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

This picture is making the rounds recently.

I mean, it says a lot, doesn't it?