Page 21 of 256 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    It seems like in the upcoming arc the Titans are going to be much more prominent in Nightwing's book.
    Yea Wally is suppose to do a crossover. It seems to be a two parters. I wonder what the storyline will be. And if this will lead into a bigger crossover

I'm curious do you guys think the Kami Gracia book will be good?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-18-2022 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like Babs, but I wish they'd throw Kory a bone more outside certain adaptions.
    Lol if dick is to move on than dc needs to stop throw bones to kori or any other characters they don't plan on ever having a go with.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Lol if dick is to move on than dc needs to stop throw bones to kori or any other characters they don't plan on ever having a go with.
    I mean we get it Titans has their own book but they doesn't mean they can't try to make a big event for him and them in both books.

Overall while Dc likes to go up and down with his relationships. They need to keep the dog alive. If they will keep going back and forth with his relationships. They might has well keep one thing stable.

Overall there is another DickKori fans where Dc could easily get more elsewhere stories made. For some reason Dc has given dick way more stability in his love life in non cannon worlds. I mean one of his most popular kids is Mari. I'm surprised they never tried to do more elsewhere comics. I mean it often seems the titans due better when not tied to the main universe
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-18-2022 at 01:40 AM.

As someone, who likes Dick's relationship with Wally as much as Dick's relationship with Damian, if not even more, I wouldn't mind seeing the Titans more in his book. In fact, I would take Donna and Wally over the dog and Babs at any time like I'm serious, Dick and Wally could just sit in the living room and talk about their favorite vegetables, and I would rate the comic 10/10. I just enjoys seeing Dick spend time with his friends.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    There is one interesting factor. Mari has got to be one of the more popular kids Dick Grayson has next to his daughter in Batman Beyond. So I wonder if they would ever think about doing Mari Grayson elsewhere story. I mean many times DickBabs kids just get retcon and than there are new kids. With DickKori it's been Mari. Always Mari. I kind of wish they gave her a comic seires. She has a lot of thing we don't know and she can easily be elsewhere. Overall I feel Dc generally has made up their mind but doesn't want to stop it fully by having from Time to Time Dick and Kori being flirty.
    I liked Mari, she was a cute kid, I think if she was Damian and Jon's age, they could have been a fun trio but that is never going to happen especially now that Jon is apparently 17 or something like who thought that was a good idea.
    Last edited by ayanestar; 01-18-2022 at 02:05 AM.

More Donna would be cool. Even more so then Wally, she is his true BFF. Donna becoming a regular would be cool.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-18-2022 at 03:35 AM.

Incredible Member

Yea Wally is suppose to do a crossover. It seems to be a two parters. I wonder what the storyline will be. And if this will lead into a bigger crossover

I'm curious do you guys think the Kami Gracia book will be good?
    Based on the solicitations, it seems possible that the Titans may stick around as part of the regular plot as "Dick Grayson's bodyguards". So they'll just be part of the cast rather than create a crossover or a detour from the main plot.

Extraordinary Member

parts it since sadly it has followed her. Like her slut shaming coming from time to time. The only modern time would be her slut shaming Bruce and I think one other person. The main one Dc keeps is her always saying he broke her heart but she generally the one who did something. So I don't get that.

Can you guys imagine if Dick still in his originally Design for the movie and not his certain Robin design?
    So nothing since new 52 began. I’ll even accept the “ You broke my heart” and that why it’s was so hard for them to come around to each other when that period began. But there is nothing wrong now. This is the longest they have been together since new 52 has started. It’s also becoming the longest time he has had a consistent team. Like nitpicking at thier puppy being too cute. There nothing wrong with the picture it’s a pretty one, preferences aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    More Donna would be cool. Even more so then Wally, she is his true BFF. Donna becoming a regular would be cool.
    Damn right, she is the true BFF.

A Donna and Dick Issue is like the only thing that would pull me back into this run, especially if they both wear their David Bowie star shirts. I don't think being a regular would do her good, though. Maybe a regular for one arc.

I haven't really liked Donna since the New 52 reboot. Her character feels off and not like the old one. Like her and Dick don't feel nearly as close as they were and now are more just typical teammates. Like if you just started reading from the New 52 onward you would have no idea that Dick and Donna are supposed to be really close. I think there was that one Seeley Nightwing issue that had Wally and Dick talking on the phone and Wally realized that Dick needed to talk so Wally ran over to talk in person and was hanging out in his normal clothes in Dick's apartment drinking a beer. I'm probably forgetting some examples, but that really felt like the only time Dick had an actual friend that wasn't a Batman family character since the New 52 reboot. Wally understood what Dick needed like a real friend. Then there was that Donna and Garth scene post Ric where they went to see him, but that whole sequence felt really weird and didn't feel like good friends talking. Maybe because it still had the stink of Ric on it, but it didn't feel like they understood each other at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post

A Donna and Dick Issue is like the only thing that would pull me back into this run, especially if they both wear their David Bowie star shirts. I don't think being a regular would do her good, though. Maybe a regular for one arc.
    She doesn't have to appear in every issue, I still want the comic to be mostly about Nightwing, but I feel like it would do her some good to appear semi-regularly at least. Oh I support the part with the David Bowie star shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I haven't really liked Donna since the New 52 reboot. Her character feels off and not like the old one. Like her and Dick don't feel nearly as close as they were and now are more just typical teammates. Like if you just started reading from the New 52 onward you would have no idea that Dick and Donna are supposed to be really close. I think there was that one Seeley Nightwing issue that had Wally and Dick talking on the phone and Wally realized that Dick needed to talk so Wally ran over to talk in person and was hanging out in his normal clothes in Dick's apartment drinking a beer. I'm probably forgetting some examples, but that really felt like the only time Dick had an actual friend that wasn't a Batman family character since the New 52 reboot. Wally understood what Dick needed like a real friend. Then there was that Donna and Garth scene post Ric where they went to see him, but that whole sequence felt really weird and didn't feel like good friends talking. Maybe because it still had the stink of Ric on it, but it didn't feel like they understood each other at all.
    This is the reason why I support the idea of his friends appearing more often in his comic because let's be real, DC treats most of them like ****. I have been checking the current comics and it looks like there is a new Wonder Girl, Garth also has been replaced and Roy has some of the worst stories DC has ever written and I personally feel like they all would be better off with Taylor. They don't have to appear regularly, but I wouldn't mind seeing them more frequently. Dick has a life outside of Batman and I wish more writers would remember it. I also barely remember anything about the New 52 so I will do what we always do and just remember the parts I liked and ignore the rest.
    Last edited by ayanestar; 01-18-2022 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Well who’s been writing her since the New 52? Dick was pretty terrible under their pens too remember. So not really fair to hold it against her. This would be an opportunity to hopefully do better and give us a glimpse at a Donna done right. Because having no idea that Dick and Donna are supposed to be really close is a disservice that should be corrected. Donna should be one of his closest relationships. It’s actually a rather unique friendship. How many other superheroes have best friends that are a different gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post

Personally I’d just make her Dick’s bodyguard going forward. All the Titans seems unnecessary.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-18-2022 at 07:20 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    It seems like in the upcoming arc the Titans are going to be much more prominent in Nightwing's book.
    Which begs the question who is with the students?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Who cares?

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    You say this like DC characters don't appear in several books at a time. Dick is currently a teacher, whatever you'd say he is in Bludhaven, and regularly helping out in Gotham. If Batman can be in multiple books at a time, while being obsessively focused on Gotham as a character, there's no reason anyone else should have any issues. Especially when the Titans have several methods of fast travel lol.

It's not like they are safe even with the Titans at the Tower under Tim Sheridan's pen.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.