Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    Any news on when the Spider-man ultimate newspaper strips volume 4 will be published, thanks.
    Soon it seems.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Spide...n%3A7421494011

Thank you awayne83.
    Hail Hydra!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Do we have any news on IDW's G.I. Joe: The Complete Collection vol.9?
    It was originally scheduled for a June '17 release but that has come and gone. Amazon has the listing but it says "currently unavailable" with no update.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    It was originally scheduled for a June '17 release but that has come and gone. Amazon has the listing but it says "currently unavailable" with no update.
    aaaand G.I. Joe vs Transformers complete deluxe whatever hc and the Transformers classic Compendium. Both past the release date. Although the crossover ohc might be rescheduled for November?

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

It was originally slated to be shipped in June of 2016. Pushed back to August...then November...and on and on and on....I'd had it on my Amazon wishlist since 2015.
    IDW no longer has a message board, so it's been a pain to find any information on it. And even though it's showing on their website, it's considered "out of stock". GRRR...

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    aaaand G.I. Joe vs Transformers complete deluxe whatever hc and the Transformers classic Compendium. Both past the release date. Although the crossover ohc might be rescheduled for November?
    Holy crap! 1st 50 issues of the Marvel series????

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    Holy crap! 1st 50 issues of the Marvel series????
    yeah I was looking forward to both I mentioned in my post but they didn't come out yet. Hope the Revolution hc will come out in time.

I'm starting to wonder if I will ever be able to finish the IDW Transformers Phase 1 haha Volume 6 is 'delayed' and volume 4 has been cancelled by both A Place in Space and Wordery. So frustrating. I don't think that they should advertise a book that they can't fulfil, certainly not as 'In Stock'. Same happened to Vol 1 of the GJ GL. I'm slightly tempted to jump in on Phase 2 instead...
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if I will ever be able to finish the IDW Transformers Phase 1 haha Volume 6 is 'delayed' and volume 4 has been cancelled by both A Place in Space and Wordery. So frustrating. I don't think that they should advertise a book that they can't fulfil, certainly not as 'In Stock'. Same happened to Vol 1 of the GJ GL. I'm slightly tempted to jump in on Phase 2 instead...
    Obviously those books got published and your best bet is going to be aftermarket avenues like Ebay. They are out of stock most places so if you want them...you know the drill.
    I agree with you, those outlets shouldn't advertise is they can't fulfill the book.

In theory you could jump into Phase Two, it's largely a fresh start IIRC with some minor carry over. I can't recall if the elements you'd "need to know" show up in a recap or some type of in panel explanation by the characters.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

just jump into P2, it's a good jumping on point. TF is like any other franchise with decades long history (DC, Marvel stuff), unless you've read every single issue you will miss a couple of references here or there but nothing major.

Mighty Member

As someone who recently-ish jumped into phase 2, i do think theres a benefit from some prior knowledge. Maybe not the enrire series, but last stand of the wreckers and maybe all hail Megatron would probably suffice.

I think I've read AHM at this point (Vol1-3), albeit a while ago :P Thanks as always people!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I think I've read AHM at this point (Vol1-3), albeit a while ago :P Thanks as always people!
    it's in the IDW collection vol 5.

Spectacular Member

Hi, does any one know what's reprinted in the new Artist Select Madman collection coming out?

I love Madman (actually I love Allred), and wonder if it's worth getting, particularly considering I'd likely have most of what would be selected. It'd cost almost as much to ship.
    Last edited by koonfasa; 02-02-2018 at 12:45 AM.

All-New Member

Still seems to be not released yet as far as I can tell.
    I am still looking for a copy of Volume 4 though. When are they going to reprint that one? Seems like 1-3 were out of print for a bit, but got reprinted. 4 seems to be the odd one out.