Page 179 of 198 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Astonishing Member

Yay! Big villain team-up! It's too bad Ivy wasn't there and Riddler was off doing his own thing.

We got the first appearance of the Joker toxin. Still waiting on trick umbrellas, though.

Not sure where they're going with Barbara as the Demon's Head. I mean, if Ra's wanted her to lead the League of Shadows, then what did he want with Bruce. If Ra's al Ghul really is dead then I'm going to be rather disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    As long as Jerome sticks around, I don't care 'who' the real Joker is.

We'll never see Batman, not really, nor will this leak into canon. Gotham is its own special thing, really.
    Just glad we are getting a Selina Kyle who is starting to become Catwoman. I didn't expect that. When I heard Selina Kyle would be a character on the series, that is the reason I started watching. I might have skipped Gotham otherwise.
    And we have an Edward Nygma that is the Riddler, and an Oswald Cobblepot that is Penguin. So really that is more than good enough for me. Not really a big Joker fan anyway, so not a deal breaker.

Mighty Member

Jerome dancing to the theme music from the 1960's Batman TV show was awesome.

That Jeremiah Ending Scene and Jerome’s Monologue was Almost Perfect, but I think this would have been better:
    78F82ADE-6F21-4E88-A14C-3F7899B8EA96.jpg

Apparently (and I dont get why), Not a Lot of Love for Jerome over in the Batman forums and it seems that based off of the Youtube clips with Jeremiah, the response to him is a very split room, anyone understand why?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Apparently (and I dont get why), Not a Lot of Love for Jerome over in the Batman forums and it seems that based off of the Youtube clips with Jeremiah, the response to him is a very split room, anyone understand why?
    The guys in the Batman forum don't like how heavily the show deviates from the Canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The guys in the Batman forum don't like how heavily the show deviates from the Canon.
    How does ‘the show deviating from canon’ even effect Jerome, he doesnt exist in Canon and considering Joker doesnt have a concrete origin, Jerome and Jeremiah’s Existence doesnt change anything, just adds more possibilities

How does ‘the show deviating from canon’ even effect Jerome, he doesnt exist in Canon and considering Joker doesnt have a concrete origin, Jerome and Jeremiah’s Existence doesnt change anything, just adds more possibilities
    Since Jerome isn't the Joker that means the real Joker will become a legacy character who was influenced by him. Some fans don't like that.

How does ‘the show deviating from canon’ even effect Jerome, he doesn't exist in Canon and considering Joker doesn't have a concrete origin, Jerome and Jeremiah’s Existence doesn't change anything, just adds more possibilities
    You have people who have a fit if a TV show doesn't follow the comic books they grew up with in exact in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Since Jerome isn't the Joker that means the real Joker will become a legacy character who was influenced by him. Some fans don't like that.
    Personally I just think it's a little convoluted and unnecessary way of delivering the Joker on this show (shrugs).

But I wasn't expecting a nameless guy in a red hood mask falling into a vat at Ace Chemicals anyways.

I don't watch the show regularly but from what I seen of Jerome, I would rather they had him as the real Joker for this show's universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I don't watch the show regularly but from what I seen of Jerome, I would rather they had him as the real Joker for this show's universe.
    Well...
    spoilers:
    Jerome was revealed to have a twin brother. Identical, twin brother. In the last episode, Jerome died (again), but left a nasty present behind for his far more stable brother. Who is no longer so stable after opening it.

I think its safe to say we now have Joker in Gotham.
    end of spoilers

Shame to see Selina not even blink when she hears Gordon talking about having snipers take out Bridget.

Being a hero doesn't necessarily suit Oswald, but at least he acted in his best interests.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Shame to see Selina not even blink when she hears Gordon talking about having snipers take out Bridget.

Being a hero doesn't necessarily suit Oswald, but at least he acted in his best interests.
    It's weird to see Selina give up on Bridget but try so hard to save Ivy.

Mighty Member

Ra's al Ghul's more frightening as a Walking Dead extra.