Page 227 of 311 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

The third season of 'The Orville' will be it's last.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    God damn it, why can't we have nice things?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    God damn it, why can't we have nice things?
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    1) Disney inherited it since the third season renewal happened before the merger. Guess they're eager to fulfill the contract and get rid of it since they had no say in renewing it for season three in the first place.
    2) Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. "It will be taking over The Orville’s production space at the studio, which hints at Hulu’s decision to end the series after its season three premiere on the streamer."

EDIT: MacFarlane is a smart man, this won't be the end of the show, IMO. He'll figure something out, there's already precedent for him doing just that.
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 08-04-2020 at 08:29 AM. Reason: hope

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    1) Disney inherited it since the third season renewal happened before the merger. Guess they're eager to fulfill the contract and get rid of it since they had no say in renewing it for season three in the first place.
    2) Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. "It will be taking over The Orville’s production space at the studio, which hints at Hulu’s decision to end the series after its season three premiere on the streamer."

EDIT: MacFarlane is a smart man, this won't be the end of the show, IMO. He'll figure something out, there's already precedent for him doing just that.
    With McFarlane's deal at NBC and Peacock , he likely will try to bring the series there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    With McFarlane's deal at NBC and Peacock , he likely will try to bring the series there.
    Interestingly I was looking at the comments for a Peacock original called "The Capture" when you posted this. Everyone was complaining about how Peacock isn't supported by popular devices like Roku or Firestick. Peacock's boilerplate response: "Hi [commenter's name]! We are in continued discussions with a variety of platforms, as we're always looking to bring Peacock to the platforms you use. For a list of our currently supported devices, click here:"

People are already interested in Peacock, so while it seems like a good fit...until they fix this platform issue, no one is going to be able to watch it. One person put it "I'm not buying another TV" so I'm guessing its an app on some smart TVs but not all.

There's a Who's The Boss revival in the works.

(This is a revival that I would welcome because I've always had a soft spot for this show and would love to see what comes next. I'm also hoping this will give a push to some company (like Shout Factory!) to finally get the rights to release the entire season on DVD. Only the first season was ever released.)

Actress Courtney Hope has left the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The E! Network has canceled E! News after three decades. They also canceled Pop of the Morning and In The Room.

Freeform has canceled Siren after three seasons.

TBS has renewed The Misery Index for a 3rd season. They also renewed Tacoma F.D..

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Hulu has canceled High Fidelity after one season.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    There's a Who's The Boss revival in the works.

(This is a revival that I would welcome because I've always had a soft spot for this show and would love to see what comes next. I'm also hoping this will give a push to some company (like Shout Factory!) to finally get the rights to release the entire season on DVD. Only the first season was ever released.)

Actress Courtney Hope has left the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful.
    I wonder if they'll have Angela be dead, would hate to see she and Tony have got a divorce...

Even though the first season hasn't begun airing yet, AMC has renewed Soulmates for a 2nd season.

Hulu has given 2nd season renewal orders for Taste The Nation and Love, Victor.

Wow, Can't Believe E! news actually got cancelled

Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Wow, Can't Believe E! news actually got cancelled
    it was coming when they moved everything to the west coast

hell 30 years for a silly entertainment news show is rather impressive

Steve Kmetko steered that ship for a long time

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

E went to **** when they got mad at Joel McHale and Talk Soup for mocking the shows they aired years ago. The moment Talk Soup was cancelled is when the network lost its way.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

CBS has renewed Tough as Nails for a 2nd season.

The Comedy Central series The Other Two and South Side will move to HBO Max for their 2nd seasons.