Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

I wonder if the hand on the Wolverine cover is Old Man Logan’s or if the cover is just meant to be symbolic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I wonder if the hand on the Wolverine cover is Old Man Logan’s or if the cover is just meant to be symbolic.
    I assumed it was OML hand. We see Logan has both hands on the cover of X-Force. Not that covers mean much.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Still no Laura, Everett and Darwin.

☹️
    Let's assume Giant Size Storm happened right before XoS, and it was somewhat implied that Storm was close to succumbing to the virus. So that means a month has passed since X-Men #5.

The three of them spent a little over three months inside the vault, so that means we still have 2 months of in-universe time before they get out. I'm gonna guess we'll see them by issue #20 or so. #25 at the latest.

Spectacular Member AlligatorSky's Avatar

Pre-ordered:
    Cable #8
    Hellions #8
    Marauders #17
    New Mutants #15
    S.W.O.R.D. #2
    Wolverine #9
    Wolverine: Black, White and Blood #3
    X-Factor #6
    X-Force #16
    X-Men #17

Will grab Juggernaut digitally, and MAY grab Excalibur and Children of the Atom if I hear good things. Excalibur is the first title I’m dropping in this era (#16 is the last I have on pre-order at the moment) - I’m just not enjoying it at all. X of Swords as an event is so far amazing, but I definitely get the impression that it’s more Hickman than Howard!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I assumed it was OML hand. We see Logan has both hands on the cover of X-Force. Not that covers mean much.
    I think it has been said through solicit or interview can't remember thst it's his hand. And that can happen alot of ways. Old dead body that was kept and dissicuted after a mission and they had created him a new body. After all dead bodies don't disingrete, or he lost his hand in a previous battle and regrew it.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Marauders is going to be so good but with Calisto working for Mama. I pray that doesn't mean Mama and Storm are going to clash again at some point
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Astonishing Member

Oh so thats why a bunch of comic blogs are refusing to cover xmen untill he leaves

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Wasn't that just speculation on BC's part?
    No. Also, Yu used to work as an art team with Booth.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    This is what their article said:

They are speculating that it's not a popular move in editorial, but they are affirming that Hickman wanted Brett. Then again, it's BC, so they may be just making it all up.
    Aside from occasional April Fool's articles in the past, when has BC ever just made anything up?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Looking forward to X-Men being back on track and not part of or tieing into events.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Except for SWORD...which I'm completely okies with as I don't mind if it's not heavily tied to the goings on on Krakoa, at all (hopefully). I'm there for the space shenanigans all day every day.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Oh so thats why a bunch of comic blogs are refusing to cover xmen untill he leaves
    Also, things like this.

https://twitter.com/RobertSecundus/s...80355398946818

ElDNO4cWAAAIqE7.jpg

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

All he said is that he thinks Janelle's critique is nitpicking. Good grief.
    "Cable was right!"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And what's wrong with that twitter post? It is the truth, even without context.

Not liking his art is one thing...attempting to disparage his character...without even knowing the man...is quite something else.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-25-2020 at 12:00 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!