Page 1521 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 52110211421147115111517151815191520152115221523152415251531 ... LastLast
Results 22,801 to 22,815 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I thought you were referring to the actual fan doujinshi. Y'know, this thing.
    Nope. Only Dragonball stuff I've touched so far, is information relevant to my character in Cleric's RP. Also Abridged. Especially Abridged.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hey, it's not bad for a fan thing. Broly wank aside, it's been consistently good.
    Mileage varies. I was a huge fan of it in the beginning, but lost interest because it just seemed to drag and the battles started to get a little too repetitive for my liking and lost some of their impact. Plus, Bra's pretentious attitude and Vegetto's callousness were steadily wearing on my nerves.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 07-13-2018 at 10:22 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Mileage varies. I was a huge fan of it in the beginning, but lost interest because it just seemed to drag and the battles started to get a little too repetitive for my liking and lost some of their impact. Plus, Bra's pretentious attitude and Vegetto's callousness were steadily wearing on my nerves.
    I'll agree about Bra and Vegito, I do enjoy the what-if fights we've been getting, like Cell vs Ultimate Gohan recently. There are way too many specials between main chapters, though.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'll agree about Bra and Vegito, I do enjoy the what-if fights we've been getting, like Cell vs Ultimate Gohan recently. There are way too many specials between main chapters, though.
    Yea and he specials are mehhhh
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Boop-a-doop, back on the animation train... and finished up initial linework for the Jet Set Radio gif I posts a wip of a while ago:

So I was going to come in here joking about how Bleach was back when I started reading the new one shot, "Burn the Witch".

Then it turned out to actually be Bleach.
    Well played, Kubo. Well played.
    ~ Previously known as Sound Silence

yes but for the moment at least it seems to be Bleach when Bleach was really good

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    yes but for the moment at least it seems to be Bleach when Bleach was really good
    dems were the days.

I'm actually really hoping it won't just be a one shot, I like the characters and the setting, and have always liked Kubo's art, wouldn't mind another series to follow

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Anime Fest @ NYCC x Anime Expo

This is something new
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Does any one remember who posted that really good Zatch Bell Respect Thread a couple years ago?

So I hear Bendis is churning out some really terrible Superman comics as of late, this true?

Also; WTF? They brought back his red underwear!? I actually liked how his costume was almost a merge of the NU-pre-NU costumes. It's like they are trying to erase any semblance of the NU verse that was there.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral