Page 429 of 782 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Before Ishtar walks away from the collected heroes, Zaofan summons his strength from a place of vulnerability, and honesty, to show them exactly why he asked them to come closer in the first place.

With his eyes closed and with gentle speed, he wraps his arms around the combined Sarada, Ishtar, Held, Ochazuke, and even Sasheem. Especially Sasheem, considering he bent closer than everyone save for Sarada. A deep group hug as best as his limited wingspan would allow. Whatever grudges, whatever hesitance from the others, Zaofan didn't mind.

"My friends! My friends..." he maintains the embrace with all warmth and sincerity. "I know it's been months since we've last been together like this, since we went our separate ways, but... the first time I fought Shingen, he beat me badly and captured me in darkness. The second time, right here on the Lookout, when I fought him by myself, I became convinced that I would die alone. Shingen was one of the greatest monsters of my youth. I never thought he could be overcome. And then each of you showed up. You gave me hope. So believe me when I say that -- it is so very good to see you. My friends."

He finally manages to let go, even if Sasheem would resist the hug in the first place. He places fist to palm, and bows respectfully. "Thank you."
    Sasheem did indeed resist the hug in the first place, partially because the blood got all over him, which he normally wouldn't mind....if he had been the one to spill said blood.

As Zaofan bowed, Sasheem folded his arms and nodded sagely. "Yup. You're welcome. Just remember how Sasheem helped save your life the next time you freak out about pasta or whatever...."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva just stares at the sheer amount of information.

“I see.”
    Althena replies to this saying " yeah it's a lot of information to take in ." " I will show the those two Toadians Max mode and tell them why they shouldn't bother using it." Althena then holds her head as she begins to see visions of her home planet and sees Gukraimano . in these visions she sees the person who imprison her in a magical crystalize like structure Nyarlathotep turn a ash white elvish like alien into a Vog saying " I saw a vision of that person who froze me Nya."

" he's on my home planet Gukraimano at The and I saw him turn this ash white alien into Vog." " I'm also seeing my people enslave by the Replitas and this Replita on the throne ." " who is consume his own kind ." " there's also these bottles of this red stuff."

" Finally I'm saw another alien wearing this black mask " "tell me what could these visions I'm seeing possibly mean?"
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Over here." The voice called out. The shelving served as a makeshift hallway, making it easier to follow the source of the voice back to its source.....soo enough they two rounded the corner and came upon an unexpected scene.

The shelfs spread outwards, forming a semi-circle around a central pedestal that carried a throne fit for a monarch, facing toward a opening where the crystal spire in the distance was fully visible. On the floor at the foot of the throne, Aiden Stoltengarde lay silent and broken....whatever had transpired but moment ago, Etrinas father seemed to have been on the receiving end of a brutal beating.

"Your Late..."

Etrina stepped out from behind the chair. Her normal robe was absent, having been replaced with something more regal looking in red and gold. She staff was now a more elaborate one with a gold headpiece....that had been stained red with blood. As she walked past she gave her father a very forceful, sadistic jab with the end of her staff...when it elected no result she almost seemed disappointed, then she kicked his body aside.

".....You need not worry now....the threat is over. It seems this was nothing more then another one of his tests....though this one ended quite badly for him."

Etrina turned to them, her golden eyes sparkling with what seemed like newfound energy. "Thank you all the same though....I never thought you'd come all the way here to help me. Such friendship should be rewarded....and as the new scion of house stoltengarde, I'm sure I can arrange any number of wonderful gifts for my esteemed friends."

It was wrong....it was ohh so wrong.....there was no way Etrina should be acting this way.

Yet while Ishtar was afforded some protection by her state of being, Asha'rah would find something creeping over her mind. Like puppet strings being pulled in her brain, attempting to pull away the doubt in her mind. It was subtle but powerful.
    Ishtar knew immediately, something was terribly wrong.

Etrina would never wear something so ostentstion, and gaudy. One supposed she wouldn't stab her father's corpse -- or even turn him into one, either -- either, and yet that ... outfit. It seemed that possession was in vogue.

"Tch."

Ishtar fired a bolt of lighting at Etrina's feet.

"I would have hoped my ... aunt ... would not be so weak as to rely on possession. It would be amusing if I was not so wholly ... disappointed."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada wasn't sure how a race of nomads managed to create an android powerful enough to kill an entire colony of Saiyans, even if they caught them by surprise. "Those bastards have caused me more trouble than I care to admit."

The prospect of fighting Nevanlinna was intriguing and exciting. Her magic presented a challenge that she could only experience with Ishtar. The Threshling had a different fighting style that would only enhance that challenge.

Unfortunately, she couldn't stay much longer. Plus, she had just fought Charco, so she was feeling satisfied. "Raincheck," she answered. She turned her gaze to Seri and smiled. "Tell you what. I'll fight you both in a few months when I return to make that wish to the dragon. You have my word."
    It was odd, but Nevanlinna was... slight disappointed at the Saiyan Queen's answer. While Seri had proven to be quick study and, by now, a perfectly serviceable sparring partner, she was ultimately still a child and didn't quite take things as seriously as she should--and, while the former princess would never admit this, she felt... hesitant to bring her full power to bear against the young Saiyan. Likely the result of some small amount of affection, as loathe as she was to admit as such.

"I s--"

"Yay, I can't wait! We'll have lots of fun, and then we can have a big meal afterwards!" The young saiyan girl was literally squirming in anticipation. While annoyed at being interrupted again, Neva said nothing, as seeing Seri so... exuberant at such a simple promise was good. She allowed herself a small grin.

"I understand. While I am... disappointed, as I wished to test the results of my training, you are no doubt inundated with numerous responsibilities that require your utmost attention. It would be remiss of me to keep you for too long."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

"Well, I do pride myself on being somewhat unique compared to others. But in a place like this? It seems that I would need a guide anyway. This is all unique to *me*," he says. At least Chrona sent him on the right track if Etrina came through here. "I'm Zaofan, by the way -- Elisa, was it? Lead on."

As they proceed, he asks her, "Elisa -- you're so similarly named to Etrina and my friend Erosa. Any relation to them?"
    "Hmm....I think our names alike just but chance......maybe." Elisa poked her head around a corner, smiled and waved Zaofan after her. "Etrina is my great, great,great,great....great.....great...." She struggles to count something mentally. ".....great....grand daughter."

Turning onto another path, she continued. "So.....what your story Zaofan. You look like your here for a reason rather then just being here.....did Fate send you or did you come in on your own?"

"Over here." The voice called out. The shelving served as a makeshift hallway, making it easier to follow the source of the voice back to its source.....soo enough they two rounded the corner and came upon an unexpected scene.

The shelfs spread outwards, forming a semi-circle around a central pedestal that carried a throne fit for a monarch, facing toward a opening where the crystal spire in the distance was fully visible. On the floor at the foot of the throne, Aiden Stoltengarde lay silent and broken....whatever had transpired but moment ago, Etrinas father seemed to have been on the receiving end of a brutal beating.

"Your Late..."

Etrina stepped out from behind the chair. Her normal robe was absent, having been replaced with something more regal looking in red and gold. She staff was now a more elaborate one with a gold headpiece....that had been stained red with blood. As she walked past she gave her father a very forceful, sadistic jab with the end of her staff...when it elected no result she almost seemed disappointed, then she kicked his body aside.

".....You need not worry now....the threat is over. It seems this was nothing more then another one of his tests....though this one ended quite badly for him."

Etrina turned to them, her golden eyes sparkling with what seemed like newfound energy. "Thank you all the same though....I never thought you'd come all the way here to help me. Such friendship should be rewarded....and as the new scion of house stoltengarde, I'm sure I can arrange any number of wonderful gifts for my esteemed friends."

It was wrong....it was ohh so wrong.....there was no way Etrina should be acting this way.

Yet while Ishtar was afforded some protection by her state of being, Asha'rah would find something creeping over her mind. Like puppet strings being pulled in her brain, attempting to pull away the doubt in her mind. It was subtle but powerful.
    They found Etrina stepping forth from behind a throne, her father's beaten body crumpled upon the floor. This would normally be cause for celebration, for Etrina gaining some measure of freedom from her father's influence. But something was wrong. The way Etrina dressed, the way she moved, the way she spoke...her refinement was too natural, an effect of status rather than emotionally repressed intellect. Yet Asha'rah wanted to believe her, wanted to lower her guard. It would be okay...

There was something to be said for the mental discipline of decades of monk training. But such discipline was directed inward, to quash one's own demons. The monks of Kame did not have much experience with demons from without. These feelings lulling Asha'rah were not her own, and as much as part of her tried to awaken her instincts it was like trying to wake from a dream when one wasn't sufficiently upset. She just wanted to stay and...

*CRRRCCKKKLEEBRRRMMMM*

Lightning blasted the ground at Etrina's feet, and Asha'rah whirled to face the threat. Even then, much of her was simply thinking of Etrina's safety. Yet when she laid eyes on Ishtar, it made no sense. It makes all the sense in the world. She had come, yes, she had come here with Ishtar. Decisive clarity. Come here to rescue Erosa and Etrina. Golden eyes see only truth. Why was she attacking Etrina?! Trust in Ishtar!

Asha'rah shook her head, feeling she was waking from a dream. Aunt. Ishtar had called Etrina her aunt? But they were in no way rela- oh. Yes. Not Etrina then. An aura of black and violet rose around Asha'rah, licking at the air like dark flames. Annihilation Aura - Telepathy.

Sarada's sly grin grew in hunger and luminosity. "Then I think we should take some to go, in case we need to refuel midway." More like definitely, regardless of whether any refueling was needed or not. Chromakai food was delicious, even if it wasn't on par with anything Zaofan could make.
    "Should be easy enough ... I am sure Meagan, and the remaining Priestess do not wish to have their temple defiled." Ishtar commented with a chuckle, before being pulled into the dining area.

Upon exiting the room where Meagan was healing and dashing down the hall, they came across two young Chromakai women. One excused herself the moment they arrived to take a change of clothes to Meagan. The other remained and inquired of any needs they may have had.

"Hello," she greeted with a respectful bow of her head. "We're both starving after fighting. Could you take us to the kitchen so we can get something to eat? Also, is there any meat on hand?"
    "Ah!" The various smells from the different dishes tantalized Sarada, making her mouth water and her stomach growl. Even though there was a notable absence of red meat from the dishes on display, fish and fowls were more than a suitable substitute.

"Wine, please," she requested when prompted. She then sat down and started to pile different foods onto separate plates. "You know, I never thought a date would be how this entire ordeal would end," she said to Ishtar. "Not that I'm complaining. Quite the opposite, in fact."
    Allowing Sarada to do the talking -- and decide what would be eaten -- Ishtar settled into the chair and watched as the food and drink was brought forward. Letting her love then get what she wished to eat, before deciding herself, the golden-eyed Oni chuckled as Sarada pointed out just how strange this day had become and as she considered her response, Ishtar plucked the leg from one of the birds and considered it silently before popping it into her mouth.

"Yes it has been a ... mmm."

The Oni fell silent so she could finish her food.

"I like this ... erm. Bird. Where was I ? Right." The date situation. "I cannot say I am upset ... in some respects this is an almost perfect day for you, despite the circumstances ... a fight, food ... the ... dessert."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Hmm....I think our names alike just but chance......maybe." Elisa poked her head around a corner, smiled and waved Zaofan after her. "Etrina is my great, great,great,great....great.....great...." She struggles to count something mentally. ".....great....grand daughter."

Turning onto another path, she continued. "So.....what your story Zaofan. You look like your here for a reason rather then just being here.....did Fate send you or did you come in on your own?"
    "Ah, Etrina's your grand daughter. Of course," Zaofan says flatly in deadpan. He has no reaction, which only amplifies the fact that he is actually incredibly shocked.

He follows Elisa as they make their way through. "Well, I'm indeed looking for Etrina, but no, I'm not here just to sight-see. I don't have the power to travel to this ... place. Though everything around here is simply fascinating. I was sent by someone named Chrona to look for her. Would that name ring a bell to you?"

"Ah!" The various smells from the different dishes tantalized Sarada, making her mouth water and her stomach growl. Even though there was a notable absence of red meat from the dishes on display, fish and fowls were more than a suitable substitute.

"Wine, please," she requested when prompted. She then sat down and started to pile different foods onto separate plates. "You know, I never thought a date would be how this entire ordeal would end," she said to Ishtar. "Not that I'm complaining. Quite the opposite, in fact."
    The Sisters left the two alone to enjoy their meal. The smaller, dark blue haired woman returned with chilled wine and glasses for them. She then politely retreated. The room was quiet, save for a low hum in the background, low enough not to be annoying. A large picture window looked out onto the canyon beyond the Temple.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Ishtar knew immediately, something was terribly wrong.

Etrina would never wear something so ostentstion, and gaudy. One supposed she wouldn't stab her father's corpse -- or even turn him into one, either -- either, and yet that ... outfit. It seemed that possession was in vogue.

"Tch."

Ishtar fired a bolt of lighting at Etrina's feet.

"I would have hoped my ... aunt ... would not be so weak as to rely on possession. It would be amusing if I was not so wholly ... disappointed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    They found Etrina stepping forth from behind a throne, her father's beaten body crumpled upon the floor. This would normally be cause for celebration, for Etrina gaining some measure of freedom from her father's influence. But something was wrong. The way Etrina dressed, the way she moved, the way she spoke...her refinement was too natural, an effect of status rather than emotionally repressed intellect. Yet Asha'rah wanted to believe her, wanted to lower her guard. It would be okay...

There was something to be said for the mental discipline of decades of monk training. But such discipline was directed inward, to quash one's own demons. The monks of Kame did not have much experience with demons from without. These feelings lulling Asha'rah were not her own, and as much as part of her tried to awaken her instincts it was like trying to wake from a dream when one wasn't sufficiently upset. She just wanted to stay and...

*CRRRCCKKKLEEBRRRMMMM*

Lightning blasted the ground at Etrina's feet, and Asha'rah whirled to face the threat. Even then, much of her was simply thinking of Etrina's safety. Yet when she laid eyes on Ishtar, it made no sense. It makes all the sense in the world. She had come, yes, she had come here with Ishtar. Decisive clarity. Come here to rescue Erosa and Etrina. Golden eyes see only truth. Why was she attacking Etrina?! Trust in Ishtar!

Asha'rah shook her head, feeling she was waking from a dream. Aunt. Ishtar had called Etrina her aunt? But they were in no way rela- oh. Yes. Not Etrina then. An aura of black and violet rose around Asha'rah, licking at the air like dark flames. Annihilation Aura - Telepathy.
    Immediately Asha'rah would feel his head clear, tiny puppet strings visible only to him burning away to nothing.

Etrina paused at the bolt hitting the floor at her feet, for a moment she looked as if she was about to feign some sort of surprise....but slowly her face returned to a neutral, then annoyed expression...and finally settled on quiet amusement.

".......Hmmm.......oh what is this stinging commentary. Have you no manners to show.....Oh, of course.....Zurvan doesn't teach manners." Etrina? Chuckled and stepped over the hole from the lightning impact. "But I suppose this is what counts for charms from my niece....such a tomboy. A little birdy told me you'd be coming so I wanted to see how far I could go with my impression......well? On a scale from one to ten?"

Retired Overlord

"Ah, Etrina's your grand daughter. Of course," Zaofan says flatly in deadpan. He has no reaction, which only amplifies the fact that he is actually incredibly shocked.

He follows Elisa as they make their way through. "Well, I'm indeed looking for Etrina, but no, I'm not here just to sight-see. I don't have the power to travel to this ... place. Though everything around here is simply fascinating. I was sent by someone named Chrona to look for her. Would that name ring a bell to you?"
    "Nope....No idea who that is. Only people I know outside are Fate and her familiar, Tickytock. That was the name I came up with....she was a time familiar so she needed a time name. I hope she kept it, I haven't seen her in ages." Elisa paused at a crossroads and turned to the cook. ".....Hey....you seem like a nice enough guy.....So, maybe I should warn you. If your here to find somebody to talk to, its ok....but the people that come here get kinda weird. Except for me....I think. Am I weird?" Elisa pondered an off topic thought. "Is she someone important to you.....Etrina?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Default Zaofan's Sentimentality

Before Ishtar walks away from the collected heroes, Zaofan summons his strength from a place of vulnerability, and honesty, to show them exactly why he asked them to come closer in the first place.

With his eyes closed and with gentle speed, he wraps his arms around the combined Sarada, Ishtar, Held, Ochazuke, and even Sasheem. Especially Sasheem, considering he bent closer than everyone save for Sarada. A deep group hug as best as his limited wingspan would allow. Whatever grudges, whatever hesitance from the others, Zaofan didn't mind.

"My friends! My friends..." he maintains the embrace with all warmth and sincerity. "I know it's been months since we've last been together like this, since we went our separate ways, but... the first time I fought Shingen, he beat me badly and captured me in darkness. The second time, right here on the Lookout, when I fought him by myself, I became convinced that I would die alone. Shingen was one of the greatest monsters of my youth. I never thought he could be overcome. And then each of you showed up. You gave me hope. So believe me when I say that -- it is so very good to see you. My friends."

He finally manages to let go, even if Sasheem would resist the hug in the first place. He places fist to palm, and bows respectfully. "Thank you."
    When Zaofan finally spoke, what he had to offer was as pure as it was heartfelt, a genuine token of appreciation. Shingen had been a thorn in his side - no, a nightmare hidden in the deepest recesses of his subconscious - since he was a boy. He was such a foe that Zaofan was certain he was going to die on the Lookout alone. Then, Sarada and the others arrived, one by one by chance. From that point, he believed and knew he could win.

"Ah, you're welcome, Zao! That's what friends are for. Someone fucks with one of us, they're fucking with all of us!"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-16-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Dino School vs Crimson Fist

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    He was surprised that worked, but then again, Sarada had always tended to be more on the gullible side. Exploiting that nature of hers would probably only work one or two more times before she got wise to his actions so it was far from being the equalizer he'd want.

Recovering from his kick, Sarada charged again, this time gathering energy over her fist like an explosive gauntlet. When she swung, Charco didn't dodge nor block her attack, but rather he seized her fist with both hands.

Clever... That was the same word Kami said when he had created the KameTyrannoHa on the fly during his personalized training session with the guardian of Earth.

Although it was still a crude method, it was effective. Using the chi from his Terrible Claws as insulation between his hands and Sarada's ki, he began to inject his own energy into it, manipulating hers in the process. The only difference between this situation the last time he'd used this ability was that Sarada's energy was still in contact with her physical being. In addition to fighting back her energy, he now had to worry about her overpowering him in sheer strength alone.

Not that he would give he enough time.

"There is something I've learned after all this time: pain tolerance."

Pouring more energy into their combining ki, he deliberately caused it to go volatile and explode with both of them at ground zero.
    "Are you insane?!" Sarada demanded before realizing who she was up against. "Of course you are." This was, step for step, very par for the course when it came to Charco. He had always been the type to put himself and others in grave danger by doing crazy shit like this.

At least he was up against the right person, who could actually benefit from being blown up.

As Charco grabbed onto her energy blast and pumped more and more of his ki into her own blast to not only strength it, but destabilize it, she quickly realized the kind of situation she was in. The blast was still attached to her hand, meaning that when it blew, she was going to be down a hand in all likelihood.

Heh. What a crazy bastard.

Well, two could play at this game!

Both his hands were busy holding onto one of hers, meaning hers was free to grab onto the sleeve of Charco's shirt. With Cardinal Touch, she infused his shirt with some of her own ki, to the point that when she let go, it was going to explode.

Oh, and look. Hers was about to blow in both their faces. "Hehehehe," she chuckled as both her blast, and his shirt, exploded simultaneously.

"...."

Taking an explosion to the face wasn't the best idea, but when one was fighting Ogatan Charco, any idea was a good idea. He was the type of person who threw everything he had into any kind of conflict, even the friendly spars that helped them hone their skills for when the fighting was real and the stakes were high. Expecting him to hold back for her sake was a mistake.

Sarada was in freefall toward the Lookout plaza. It was a good thing she took the fight up into the air, or perhaps the entire place would have gone up in flames. Instead, only herself and Charco were the badly injured ones. She wasn't exactly sure how hurt she was, since she was blinded from the explosion, but the fact that she couldn't feel her hand wasn't good.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-16-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Nope....No idea who that is. Only people I know outside are Fate and her familiar, Tickytock. That was the name I came up with....she was a time familiar so she needed a time name. I hope she kept it, I haven't seen her in ages." Elisa paused at a crossroads and turned to the cook. ".....Hey....you seem like a nice enough guy.....So, maybe I should warn you. If your here to find somebody to talk to, its ok....but the people that come here get kinda weird. Except for me....I think. Am I weird?" Elisa pondered an off topic thought. "Is she someone important to you.....Etrina?"
    "Understood. I suppose this means that I need to broaden my horizons if I'm to make it out here, huh? Try to open up my mind to possibilities I would never consider, or even know if they were there."

As they stop at the crossroads, Zaofan looks in all the other directions, attempting to see what would pass as the preferred path. "Etrina and I are in a relationship. We've been together for over a year, but we barely see each other, unfortunately."

He continues scanning the paths. "Which way do we choose? How do you all tell directions in a place like this, for that matter?"

Default Two Apes and an Elf

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    It was odd, but Nevanlinna was... slight disappointed at the Saiyan Queen's answer. While Seri had proven to be quick study and, by now, a perfectly serviceable sparring partner, she was ultimately still a child and didn't quite take things as seriously as she should--and, while the former princess would never admit this, she felt... hesitant to bring her full power to bear against the young Saiyan. Likely the result of some small amount of affection, as loathe as she was to admit as such.

"I s--"

"Yay, I can't wait! We'll have lots of fun, and then we can have a big meal afterwards!" The young saiyan girl was literally squirming in anticipation. While annoyed at being interrupted again, Neva said nothing, as seeing Seri so... exuberant at such a simple promise was good. She allowed herself a small grin.

"I understand. While I am... disappointed, as I wished to test the results of my training, you are no doubt inundated with numerous responsibilities that require your utmost attention. It would be remiss of me to keep you for too long."
    Sarada had to admit, the kid's enthusiasm was infectious. She reminded her of, well, herself when she was her age. Eyes wide and full of innocent wonder, and fists clenched ready to punch the nearest person in the face in hopes of starting a fight. There was nothing better than seeing a Saiyan when they were young.

"You know it, kiddo. Just make sure you don't hold back for my account. I want to see your full power, understand?"

She turned her attention to Nevanlinna and shrugged on shoulder. "You're right. I'm actually supposed to be working right now, but took a break when I felt that Ishtar was in the middle of a fight. Gotta get real-time training in when you kind, you know."

Hm. Interesting that the former princess was so eager to scrap. She wanted to say that was Seri's battle lust rubbing off on her, but she knew it was because she was training to possibly fight her way back home. She had a lofty mountain to climb, that was for sure. "Next time I'm here, I'll see what you can do. Make sure you use your magic. I train against it every day, but experiencing different spells and incantations will do me some good."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-16-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!