Page 1260 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2607601160121012501256125712581259126012611262126312641270 ... LastLast
Results 18,886 to 18,900 of 19298
    Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I recommend tracking down some New Day highlights on youtube, group managed to stay together six years which for tag teams in today's era is pretty insane, the stuff leading up to Kofi's title run is especially good.
    Thanks for the heads up on Youtube. I went there today. Sooooo many great wrestling videos and matches. HOLY CRAP!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

So unless he looses the contract or the belt changes hands (which rarely happens), it's Ibushi v. Naito at Wrestle Kingdom. Based off their previous matches, most likely one of them will die in the ring during it.

Since it's two nights again, I can see night one being Naito/SANADA for the IC title and night two being Naito/Ibushi for the Heavyweight belt. It allows both to still get their moment, so to speak.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Becky's baby is due in December and Vince wants her back by January so he can build a Wrestlemania feud with Ronda Rousey? Does anyone care now? That ship as long sailed.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Becky's baby is due in December and Vince wants her back by January so he can build a Wrestlemania feud with Ronda Rousey? Does anyone care now? That ship as long sailed.
    If they did it right and brought back Ronda before that, I could care. (Of course that means if Ronda is coming back, Asuka is losing the title soon)

Sasha-Bayley is still the hottest feud in the company, even if them intentionally trying to cool it down, but unknown if they really want to drag the storyline out for that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This is the same company that thought people still wanted to see Rousey vs. Triple H and Stephanie 3 years after they teased it at Wrestlemania 31. And that they could just throw Angle into it because they couldn't get The Rock.

So, yeah, I can see them still doing it.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Got damn, Omegbehin is tall

Incredible Member

R.I.P retribution. dead on arrival. first match under ali as the leader ends in defeat by the hurt business , not only their muscle of their group t-bar get dominated by lashley ,they went and picked a fight with the fiend and get decimated. How to be taken seriously when the stable is that weak.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    R.I.P retribution. dead on arrival. first match under ali as the leader ends in defeat by the hurt business , not only their muscle of their group t-bar get dominated by lashley ,they went and picked a fight with the fiend and get decimated. How to be taken seriously when the stable is that weak.
    I assume that this was them writing out Retribution.

Incredible Member

they finally tied the aborted smackdown hacker to ali but honestly , what can they really do to anyone.

Extraordinary Member

Stan El Gran Gordo
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 10-19-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Ultimate Member

This show had some fun stuff, but some REALLY questionable booking choices.

I'm conflicted about the opening. On the one hand, it's cool to see Lashley finally treated as the badass he always should have been. On the other hand, neutering Retribution as a threat right after Ali was revealed as the leader was, disappointing.

Everything to do with Alexa and Bray/Fiend was great.

Kofi beating Sheamus was cool.

I don't mind Elias vs. Jeff in theory, but could you have maybe made the former look like less of a total idiot to set it up perhaps. The concert segment was fun though.

Asuka vs. Lana was, what I was expecting. The "Lana getting put through the announce table" thing was fun at first, but they're starting to run it into the ground now imo. It just feels petty and mean-spirited on WWE's part at this point.

So they break up Mandy's cool tag team, then have her claim she wants a singles run, only to randomly pair her with Dana out of nowhere. Then they break up the IIconics, which no one was asking for, just to put Peyton with Lacey out of nowhere? WWE has no clue what they're doing here do they?

Also having Shayna and Nia win this non-title match felt pointless. I get WWE wants them to be this powerhouse dominant team, but the women's tag division isn't nearly deep enough for that to work. It feels like they no credible challengers now.

I like Braun, I like Keith, I enjoyed their match overall. But wow was that finish TERRIBLE. There was no good reason for Keith to lose here at all. But the way that he lost, just awful. His booking, has not been good. And before anyone says "well he's protected, he pinned Orton." Yes he did, and that was great. But since then he's basically gotten no true big decisive notable singles wins, we have months of **** finishes to his matches, and he didn't even get pinned by Braun's finisher, he got kicked in the dick and a big boot. And Braun got nothing out of it in the end since he just got dicked kicked afterwards. The whole thing was pointless,

So yeah, mixed bag show.

Incredible Member

the women's tag division are a mess , they have riott squad drafted to smackdown and nothing was seen or heard from them on the smackdown premier and then you have them showing up on raw for an impromptu four way , iwhat's the point of the draft again. they could easily use naomi and nikki cross who are on raw and not used but nope , they would rather use riott squad to pad the match. i do liked mandy and dana , they need to come out with a name - the dumb blondes ? lol

wwe have ran themselves into a corner with the keith lee dilemma, push too hard too fast and now his push have stalled with nowhere to go. i say , put him up against a powerhouse like lashley for the us title, would not only elevate both of them and the title plus it would make the hurt business looked strong.
    Last edited by marshal88; 10-20-2020 at 03:49 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    This is the same company that thought people still wanted to see Rousey vs. Triple H and Stephanie 3 years after they teased it at Wrestlemania 31. And that they could just throw Angle into it because they couldn't get The Rock.

So, yeah, I can see them still doing it.
    It's not a match I have any interest in seeing but dont really care if they do it. I just dont want them to force this into the Wrestlemania main event slot like they did with Rousey Charlotte and Becky. Once was enough.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    It's not a match I have any interest in seeing but dont really care if they do it. I just dont want them to force this into the Wrestlemania main event slot like they did with Rousey Charlotte and Becky. Once was enough.
    Also having Shayna and Nia win this non-title match felt pointless. I get WWE wants them to be this powerhouse dominant team, but the women's tag division isn't nearly deep enough for that to work. It feels like they no credible challengers now.
    Asuka-Lana is the team to emerge to challenge them now, imho.