Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

The probably-Hulkling teaser also hints towards Ewing's involvement by prominently featuring the magic sword Ewing gave the character.

Extraordinary Member

Would people care about it being Crystal?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    can we stop killing royals not named gorgon

pweaze
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    I'm kind of surprised no one has suggested Wiccan since it's pretty obviously Hulkling in the other promo. Not that I want him dead, or see any connection to the the mourning characters.
    It can't be Wiccan, he's actually being used again.

And the people suggesting She-Hulk are definitely wrong, not just because she's currently an Avenger, but also because Hulks have been revealed to be immortal.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

This is really giving off Original Sin vibes. If they had released this teaser first, I'd have no particular theory, but since it's part of the same ''Incoming'' event that had been teased before, my guess is that it's someone whose death would have some kind of cosmic repercussion, hence the possibility of Hulkling having to unite the Kree/Skrull for this event. Not sure exactly who, but it's what makes the most sense to me right now.

I don't think this particular group of characters necessarily means they have a connection to whoever died. It could simply be a gathering of characters who were there to investigate the murder when it happened.

As for possible writers involved with this, Marvel revealed their NYCC line-up for this year and Al Ewing, Dan Slott and Donny Cates will all attend the panel that discuss the Incoming event. It's possible one or more of them will be involved. Matthew Rosenberg also seems to be involved to some capacity, as I had pointed out in the other thread.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

I hope they are not killing Scott Lang.

I don't even know where he is right now.
    Baby Thanos

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    This is really giving off Original Sin vibes. If they had released this teaser first, I'd have no particular theory, but since it's part of the same ''Incoming'' event that had been teased before, my guess is that it's someone whose death would have some kind of cosmic repercussion, hence the possibility of Hulkling having to unite the Kree/Skrull for this event. Not sure exactly who, but it's what makes the most sense to me right now.

I don't think this particular group of characters necessarily means they have a connection to whoever died. It could simply be a gathering of characters who were there to investigate the murder when it happened.

As for possible writers involved with this, Marvel revealed their NYCC line-up for this year and Al Ewing, Dan Slott and Donny Cates will all attend the panel that discuss the Incoming event. It's possible one or more of them will be involved. Matthew Rosenberg also seems to be involved to some capacity, as I had pointed out in the other thread.
    If that talentless hack of Cates is involved, I dread that he'll probably continue with his lazy and pointless genocide against the Inhumans in the event.

Another pointless death with another pointless murder mystery....

I don't think this particular group of characters necessarily means they have a connection to whoever died. It could simply be

a gathering of characters who were there to investigate the murder when it happened.
    Torch looks really upset so it's someone he cares about.

i buy the Crystal theory. is Jane there to ferry her to the afterlife?

readers? i have no idea. i wouldn't care. in-story, she's extremely well connected. imagine how Pietro would react. Crystal has ties to the avengers, fantastic four, inhumans, and kree empire.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    If that talentless hack of Cates is involved, I dread that he'll probably continue with his lazy and pointless genocide against the Inhumans in the event.
    Was that really all Cate's idea or was that some weird Marvel mandate? I've enjoyed almost all of his other books.

Was that really all Cate's idea or was that some weird Marvel mandate? I've enjoyed almost all of his other books.
    Marvel gave him carte blanche with the entire property in a way they don't often give people and the story was completely his.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Marvel gave him carte blanche with the entire property in a way they don't often give people and the story was completely his.
    But with the result that seems more like a lie, as he only put effort in shoe horning Beta Ray Bill in the story. He should be banned from writting the Inhumans for the rest of his life, as he clearly didn't show care nor interest in writing them.

In-universe or out?

I mean, she was probably one of the most relateable and likeable Inhumans before the big Inhumans push. I don't know if she was super popular and I wasn't as happy with how she was being used back during the main push and beyond, but she was still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    can we stop killing royals not named gorgon

pweaze
    I agree.

Also - Hi Elizabeth. I'm almost tempted to read your posts in her voice now .