Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Guess they'll save on the CGI budget now.
    Her death is highly implausible. humans let alone zombies can't ravage a got damn tiger. I would have preferred her to be shot or something.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    Her death is highly implausible. humans let alone zombies can't ravage a got damn tiger. I would have preferred her to be shot or something.
    Its a pet Tiger that was mauled by zombies. Do we really think this is a plausible situation ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its a pet Tiger that was mauled by zombies. Do we really think this is a plausible situation ?
    We had a .50 that could barely dent the paint on Rick's truck. There's a long list of implausible, why stop with the tiger?

The whole biomechanics of zombies is more than implausible.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Talking Dead :

- Kirkman hinted that an episode ahead will explore Negan's back story.

- Oceanside will be revisited soon.

- Kirkman has said the big things he wishes he had kept in the comic was ; Rick not losing his hand. Which is a good move there. Also Carol is the big deal and one of the best parts of the show.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I haven't cried this much over the death of a fictional jungle cat since Mufasa in The Lion King.

Spoilers ----

-

-

-

-

-

- Ezekiel maybe was over confident that his side would not lose anyone. He'd say it in speeches. But then he awakes to the horror that he has suffered huge losses on his side. Many were cut down by the big guns.

- [Jeffrey Dahmer's love child takes Ezekiel hostage awhile in a weird moment. Somehow in Walking Dead Universe Dahmer had a child who is a terrible piece of crap. Thanks Jerry for splitting him in half.

- Carol makes the tough decision , she saves Ezekiel and Jerry instead of going for the guns. The King is down til Carol see's Daryl ride by ....on his way to take that guy down.

- Ezekiel wants Carol & Jerry to go on and leave him. Saying he's just a man. Not realizing to Jerry and others...he's a symbol to people. Its an act but a symbol basically. People follow Ezekiel because his act has become a symbol and they won't leave him.

- Shiva...give her life to save the human she loved. People actually broke down over a CGI tiger dying ....RIP Shiva. Hope the Peta people don't go ape ****.
    Looked more like David Koresh to me.

Carol is a one woman army.

Talking Dead :

- Kirkman hinted that an episode ahead will explore Negan's back story.

- Oceanside will be revisited soon.

- Kirkman has said the big things he wishes he had kept in the comic was ; Rick not losing his hand. Which is a good move there. Also Carol is the big deal and one of the best parts of the show.

I'm guessing the next episode will be the Negan backstory, as the preview has it return to the sanctuary with Negan, Gabriel, Simon etc.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Looked more like David Koresh to me.
    On Talking Dead they said it was comically Jeffrey Dahmer.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm guessing the next episode will be the Negan backstory, as the preview has it return to the sanctuary with Negan, Gabriel, Simon etc.
    The question was about exploring his origin , like how he came to get Lucille. Kirkman said an episode in the later part of the year will explore some of that.

I am still watching, but this all out war is kinda boring.

The Loss of Shiva has started tributes....the Shiva song...

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    I've been thinking about it, and here's how it works. Zombies feel no pain. So they won't care that the tiger is scratching and clawing and biting at them. They'll just gang up on the tiger.

Shiva's death is totally plausible. The sheer weight of the numbers of zombies there was physically impossible to overcome. Her main challenge was topography (a ravine) and that she is easy for zombies to climb.

On that plausibility note - assuming that five-year olds would employ a similar strategy as zombies:

How many five-year olds can you take in a fight?

By my reckoning Shiva could take out 23. I think there were more zombies than that.

Also, tigers aren't just dumb animals and she had great loyalty to Ezekiel and saw he was in a bad situation.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 11-13-2017 at 11:05 AM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    I am still watching, but this all out war is kinda boring.
    I'm pretty sure that even if TWD had topless strippers dual wielding machine guns against zombie ninja cyborgs , while Ash Williams, and armored werewolves that shoot laser beams from the eyes shows up as support; people would still say it's boring.