Page 1469 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 46996913691419145914651466146714681469147014711472147314791519 ... LastLast
Results 22,021 to 22,035 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    There's an appreciable difference between a learned ability and a natural one. Especially when Elsa's ice magic operates on a much grander scale than anything Sora and Donald have used it for. Not to mention the girl is capable of creating sapient life with her power.

Yeah, that was based off of what they said after Elsa just used icicles to take out a heartless. Something Sora and Donald can do. Plus her walking across the river via ice is something wisdom form Sora can do to a certain degree iirc. Obviously not everything else, but we don't know if Sora and co even know that at that point in time. So calm the heck down, your waifu is safe :P.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    From what I understand it will also answer exactly nothing.

So .. I dunno man.
    of course it's not gonna answer nothing. the keyblade war isn't gonna live up the hype of over a decade. it's impossible.

like i said, i'm just happy it's coming out at all, instead of getting delayed another decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Yeah, that was based off of what they said after Elsa just used icicles to take out a heartless. Something Sora and Donald can do. Plus her walking across the river via ice is something wisdom form Sora can do to a certain degree iirc. Obviously not everything else, but we don't know if Sora and co even know that at that point in time. So calm the heck down, your waifu is safe :P.
    Oh come on now, your first reaction was cynicism, don't try to flip it back to Len there. That smiley ain't cute, it's deflection.

It's not like everyone they've ever met can shoot ice anyway -- very few of their allies across all their adventures can do that. Professor Xavier is always amazed whenever he meets a low-level telepath, even though he's the greatest telepath of Marvel Earth -- it's not like he scoffs them on their first encounter. An NBA player can still be wowed by a high school kid making a basket, he doesn't try to dunk them at first go. And Sora and Donald, for all their power, have never ever made an ice palace before.

Let's withhold the eye rolling until the game comes out, eh?

this is the kind of match that can make you a wrestling fan or make you fall back in love with the sport.

like i said before, this is, bar none, the best match i've ever seen and i've been watching wrestling since i was 7. the storytelling. the action. the moves. everything was a masterpiece of pro wrestling, as told by two artist in okada and omega.

if you even have a passing interest in wrestling, do yourself a favor and take time out of your day to watch this bout.

From what I understand it will also answer exactly nothing.

So .. I dunno man.
    Silly squid. Nomura already said that all of the mysteries from the previous games would be answered in KH3, save KHX since it is ongoing and will be used to set up the next saga.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Silly squid. Nomura already said that all of the mysteries from the previous games would be answered in KH3, save KHX since it is ongoing and will be used to set up the next saga.
    I believe Nomura said the opposite.

Or at least I thought he did.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 06-10-2018 at 11:11 PM. Reason: clarity is important
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oh come on now, your first reaction was cynicism, don't try to flip it back to Len there. That smiley ain't cute, it's deflection.

It's not like everyone they've ever met can shoot ice anyway -- very few of their allies across all their adventures can do that. Professor Xavier is always amazed whenever he meets a low-level telepath, even though he's the greatest telepath of Marvel Earth -- it's not like he scoffs them on their first encounter. An NBA player can still be wowed by a high school kid making a basket, he doesn't try to dunk them at first go. And Sora and Donald, for all their power, have never ever made an ice palace before.

Let's withhold the eye rolling until the game comes out, eh?
    not to mention, they need their wands/keyblades to make ice. outside of the ice titans, they haven't really met anyone would could not only make ice but do it to the degree in which elsa does. so it would be natural for sora to find that kind of **** amazing.

You guys need to calm down and learn to take a joke, holy **** o_o
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

I believe Nomura said the opposite.
    Nah, this is his Dengeki interview:
    –Will KINGDOM HEARTS III be able to solve all the mysteries concerning the characters?

Nomura: The final chapter of the Dark Seeker Saga will form their conclusions.
    And if you're talking about that quote where he said the ending would be something difficult for the fans to understand (or accept, depending on the translations), most have come to the conclusion that he's talking about the death of a main character (which most presume is Riku). But we'll see.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

You guys need to calm down and learn to take a joke, holy **** o_o
    Or you could reflect on how worded your post. Because you honestly come off as pretty damn condescending, not playfully facetious. -_-
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 06-10-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Or you could reflect on how word your posts. Because you honestly come off as pretty damn condescending, not playfully facetious. -_-
    There was nothing that was even remotely "condescending" in either of my posts. Especially the first when I'm talking to fictional characters from a trailer. Second post had no condescension in it either, so I fail to see what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Cody; 06-10-2018 at 11:35 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

well just got back form Fort Campbell. I was there to see my older brother who's in the army get deploy . he's going to Afghanistan.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Nah, this is his Dengeki interview:

And if you're talking about that quote where he said the ending would be something difficult for the fans to understand (or accept, depending on the translations), most have come to the conclusion that he's talking about the death of a main character (which most presume is Riku). But we'll see.
    If that's the direct translation, "form conclusions", and "give conclusions" are ... well, I'm not going to alter my decision to "expect not a lot".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

And this trailer and the story/gameplay details released confirm every rumor revolving around, including that we'll have three playable characters in this game.

Which means: Vergil really is coming back!!!
    And Johnny Yong Bosch and Reuben Langdon are reprising their roles as Nero and Dante respectively.

This is everything we hoped for.

There was nothing that was even remotely "condescending" in either of my posts. Especially the first when I'm talking to fictional characters from a trailer. Should be implied. Second post had no condescension in it either, so I fail to see what you're talking about.
    You mean aside from the suggestion at the end of your retaliatory post to my initial one that I based my analysis regarding Sora's reaction to Elsa's demonstration of her power out of favoritism, which is presumptive. Or the fact that you told me to "calm down" when I wasn't even incensed and simply refuting a point?
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 06-10-2018 at 11:42 PM.