Page 420 of 772 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I pulled this from how science works

"A hurricane also releases energy through the formation of clouds and rain (it takes energy to evaporate all that water). If we crunch the numbers for an average hurricane (1.5 cm/day of rain, circle radius of 665 km), we get a gigantic amount of energy: 6.0 x 10^14 Watts or 5.2 x 10^19 Joules/day!

This is equivalent to about 200 times the total electrical generating capacity on the planet! NASA says that "during its life cycle a hurricane can expend as much energy as 10,000 nuclear bombs!" And we're just talking about average hurricanes here, not Katrina."

storm channeled the energies of not just a hurricane, not just a planet, but billions of planets. that should give us a glimpse as to how powerful the showing was.
    It's is a feat that is truly mind boggling

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It's is a feat that is truly mind boggling
    seriously. if you start looking at the numbers what storm did there is actually pretty scary.

did you read the aipt interview? it was sooo good.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

now that we know mr. al Ewing is going to write hr with the goddess cred Mr. Coates gave her I wonder how she will use this power and against who? will we see her single handedly taking out Dormammu??????
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

seriously. if you start looking at the numbers what storm did there is actually pretty scary.

did you read the aipt interview? it was sooo good.
    It's a a feat that trump's dark pheonix's entire career

BANNED

now that we know mr. al Ewing is going to write hr with the goddess cred Mr. Coates gave her I wonder how she will use this power and against who? will we see her single handedly taking out Dormammu??????
    Cosmic feats for sure and divine powers would all be on display.... He stressed that storm is going to be written as a very powerful powerful charachter.... He had been brainstorming for it.

It's a a feat that trump's dark pheonix's entire career
    lmfao oh no...... you took me out with this comment I wasn't expecting this.

really how so boo???
    Well, there was talk going around about how much he hated Storm also....Attachment 111862
    So this is why I always side eye anyone who uses the way he wrote Storm as the standard
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Cosmic feats for sure and divine powers would all be on display.... He stressed that storm is going to be written as a very powerful powerful charachter.... He had been brainstorming for it.
    I wish my friends from Twitter could share some of the creative displays of power they want to see from storm.

from a cosmic perspective I definitely want to see more manipulation of star energy but I am curious to see how he will distinguish bewmtween her regular displays of power and her godhead abilities. this im so ready to see.

I really want to know what this Mysterium thing is and its connection to the Storm (I risk she's the only one who can use %100 of the material without getting hurt), universal/multiversal talents are coming ??

Attachment 111863

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Well, there was talk going around about how much he hated Storm also....Attachment 111862
    So this is why I always side eye anyone who uses the way he wrote Storm as the standard
    well there you have it. I can't say I'm shocked but it definitely explains how he nerfed the character in a huge way after all the work Claremont did to layer the character with substance.

thank you posting that beloved.

I wish my friends from Twitter could share some of the creative displays of power they want to see from storm.

from a cosmic perspective I definitely want to see more manipulation of star energy but I am curious to see how he will distinguish bewmtween her regular displays of power and her godhead abilities. this im so ready to see.
    The cloud hair will be the distinguishable mark lmaooo
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I really want to know what this Mysterium thing is and its connection to the Storm (I risk she's the only one who can use %100 of the material without getting hurt), universal/multiversal talents are coming ??

Attachment 111863
    its the mutants form of currency and a precious metal. im not sure what other qualities it may possess but I know some hinted ot was a cosmic stone but it definitely isn't that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    The cloud hair will be the distinguishable mark lmaooo
    lol yasss love that works for me:

BANNED

That is what is very interesting about storm in the power department and sets her aside from all omega mutants. Because what are her limits her omega powerset is virtually unlimited couple that with her divine aspect and it's just head explosion thinking about how vast her power is. I believe the omega side would be more grounded in the feats more scientific, but the godhead would be more a wizard did it kinda feat all those crazy frog rain and locust hurricanes all fall under this category lol, also her voice would change in her godhead state being more bold and coloured differently. All in all very excited

That is what is very interesting about storm in the power department and sets her aside from all omega mutants. Because what are her limits her omega powerset is virtually unlimited couple that with her divine aspect and it's just head explosion thinking about how vast her power is. I believe the omega side would be more grounded in the feats more scientific, but the godhead would be more a wizard did it kinda feat all those crazy frog rain and locust hurricanes all fall under this category lol, also her voice would change in her godhead state being more bold and coloured differently. All in all very excited
    Bingo my friend. I truly believe what you described is why Duggan described Storm as the Omega's Omega. The one aspect that truly distinguishes her from the other omegas is her duvinity; that she is an actual goddess. Magneto loves to play as one but Ororo is the real deal as her birth right demands. I like your description too. Her omega abilities would be grounded in science and physics. Her godhead would allow her to utilize forces not necessarily grounded in reality. I also think when her that mode i would love to see a boost in stats. Like speed and durability.