Page 685 of 827 FirstFirst ... 185585635675681682683684685686687688689695735785 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 12392
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Which made Eddie's death pointless. Eddie was basically just a "man in a refrigerator". Just like women that die to move the male character's story along. Eddie had to die so Barry and Iris could hook up.
    But to be fair Eddie also only existed to be an impediment to the Barry/Iris relationship.

Mighty Member

Cicada's niece is more terrifying than he is.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Cicada's niece is more terrifying than he is.
    You're a liar just like Nora!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Best villain of the season so far- the empty Reverse Flash suit.

Retired

Man, what an awesome episode. So many creepy moments. Everything I thought I knew is totally up in the air now. One thing I'm not sure about--is the female Cicada an adult version of Grace or someone else completely new or her mother?

I notice that in the Flash Museum, Cicada was now Orlin Dwyer. So is that now a new memory that Nora has formed since being in the present or did she always know that? Because she didn't know his name before. But if Nora is forming new memories then other things should be changng from how she remembered them before.

Something else that might just be totally accidental, but the juxtaposition of Nora with the doll's house made the connecton for me with Nora in Henrik Ibsen's A DOLL'S HOUSE.

With Earth-90 being a part of the crossover it broke the 53 Earth limit. Now it is confirmed that with a Jervis Tetch living on Earth-221 that there may well be infinite Earths.

Retired

I was surprised that the Flash famiiy were on the ice in that arena without helmets--except for Ralph. It's standard in every Vancouver arena that you have to have a helmet on. And the last time I tried to learn how to skate, I was falling all over the place until finally I was going off the ice when I had one big fall and hit my head smack on the ice--even with the helmet, I was worried I might have got a concussion.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I was surprised that the Flash famiiy were on the ice in that arena without helmets--except for Ralph. It's standard in every Vancouver arena that you have to have a helmet on. And the last time I tried to learn how to skate, I was falling all over the place until finally I was going off the ice when I had one big fall and hit my head smack on the ice--even with the helmet, I was worried I might have got a concussion.
    Ouch!

I have never gone ice skating myself and most likely never will at this point, though I'm pretty good on roller skates.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Curious to see how they will go with this and depending on the quality of the child actor (which are always hit or miss) Im cool with the child being the true villain or true Cicada who could somehow be pushing her uncle into action along with the doctor. Though I still think the doctor will turn out to be artificially keeping her comatose to push constipation face to do his stabby thing.

Retired

Cicada could really be a combination of all three--which would explain why Chris Klein overacts when he's in Cicada mode. This episode rescued the Cicada plot for me and made it much more interesting on a psychological level. I still hope they wrap it up in the next few episodes, but the pay-off could be pretty big.

Given some of the bad child actors they've had on CW shows, the girl playing Grace is pretty good.

In Nora's memory, shouldn't Singh be the governor (or at least the mayor) by then? And Joe would be the captain. Maybe if Jesse L. Martin had been available they would have done that differently.

Robert Picardo was the voice of Dexter Myles in the Flash Museum, so I hope we get to see him in a future episode.

Wouldn't Wally and Iris be subjects for Cisco to compare their DNA? Wally is metahuman and Iris isn't. Even if Wally is off in Tibet, they still would have his DNA on file at STAR Labs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    But to be fair Eddie also only existed to be an impediment to the Barry/Iris relationship.
    From a writing standpoint, I think that makes it worse.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Wouldn't Wally and Iris be subjects for Cisco to compare their DNA? Wally is metahuman and Iris isn't. Even if Wally is off in Tibet, they still would have his DNA on file at STAR Labs.
    Asked in the same week we had an Arrow episode where Dinah braces herself with a rubber mat to RUN THROUGH an electrified door. DINAH. who has the whole CANARY CRY she could and should have used to blow the door away. But...*shrugs* because plot...I guess.....

Incredible Member

Fun episode seeing the flash museum! Something I saw that was really awesome was right before Barry and Iris see the reverse flash suit they are in a room with monitors, playing on one is a scene of DCEU flash from what looks like Justice League

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Are they trying to make the viewers hate Cisco, because I am really starting to not like Cisco. His obsession with this cure is dragging his character down so bad, and we all know his cure is not going to end well for someone on Team Flash.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Best villain of the season so far- the empty Reverse Flash suit.
    Plus the most terrifying-looking.

Man, what an awesome episode. So many creepy moments. Everything I thought I knew is totally up in the air now. One thing I'm not sure about--is the female Cicada an adult version of Grace or someone else completely new or her mother?
    I'm not sure myself, but the female Cicada was cool-looking.

I notice that in the Flash Museum, Cicada was now Orlin Dwyer. So is that now a new memory that Nora has formed since being in the present or did she always know that? Because she didn't know his name before. But if Nora is forming new memories then other things should be changng from how she remembered them before.

Something else that might just be totally accidental, but the juxtaposition of Nora with the doll's house made the connecton for me with Nora in Henrik Ibsen's A DOLL'S HOUSE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    With Earth-90 being a part of the crossover it broke the 53 Earth limit. Now it is confirmed that with a Jervis Tetch living on Earth-221 that there may well be infinite Earths.
    Is there any significance to Earth-221 or even the number 221?