Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Nice hair and gauntlets .

I love the classic Black Widow.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    This is how I picture Natasha when I think of BW.

that you have as avatar!

that's a keeper

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

The art looks great. Just hoping these "she doesn't know she's Black Widow"-shenanigans don't last too long, I want to see her kickin plenty ass in that run.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    The art looks great. Just hoping these "she doesn't know she's Black Widow"-shenanigans don't last too long, I want to see her kickin plenty ass in that run.
    Same here, but we shall see. Either way, at least Natasha is getting a new book. *yay*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Found art for an a bit more exotic Natasha ship on Imgur
    It's by no means NSFW but still, have a link to click rather than an embedded pic.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 08-09-2020 at 06:56 PM.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Found art for an a bit more exotic Natasha ship on Imgur
    It's by no means NSFW but still, have a link to click rather than an embedded pic.
    To be honest, I can't remember much significant interaction between the two other than that Avengers Assemble arc where Jessica and Clint tagged along with Widow on a redemption mission.

Never read Secret Avengers when they were on the team together.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest, I can't remember much significant interaction between the two other than that Avengers Assemble arc where Jessica and Clint tagged along with Widow on a redemption mission.

Never read Secret Avengers when they were on the team together.
    In addition to the Secret Avengers run you mentioned, they also had a joint mission piloting an escape ship for civilians leading up to Secret Wars. I think it was shown in th last issue of the first Hopeless Spider-Woman run. And then later on, in the next volume, Natasha doesn't approve of Jess dating Roger.

Natasha and Jess had good moments in Hickman's Avengers, Hopeless' Spider Woman and Kot's first issue of Secret Avengers.
    83ecgj.jpg
    tumblr_nuah5ibhOV1qf4h86o1_1280.jpg
    3949480-swbw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    In addition to the Secret Avengers run you mentioned, they also had a joint mission piloting an escape ship for civilians leading up to Secret Wars.

Natasha and Jess by Esad Ribic

Leinil Yu did some cool artwork in Avengers too.
    Last edited by Winterboy; 08-10-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Natasha and Jess also had some great moments in a later arc of Avengers Assemble. Their friendship is one I would love to see more of. Them taking the time to go for a spa day just makes me happy! And throwing Clint in there is just my dream team. Man I miss Avengers Assemble and Kot's Secret Avengers.

And I'm actually okay with Natasha not doing the Black Widow thing for a bit in the new book, if only for the sole reason of it not being another Red Room story. Thankfully Kelly Thompson is just as tired of Red Room stories as I am lol.