Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I wonder if they've ever shown how Franklin felt during anti-mutant rallies or mass graves we've seen, the vaccine, etc. I'm sure he would have some feelings about other mutants being hunted down while he's tucked away under his parent's protection.
    Actually, he participated and failed at rescuing mutants during Sinister's Mutant Massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    factually incorrect. he held no allegiance to anyone. he took advantage of evil humans rounding up an ethnic minority. he was in it for the eugenics.
    I’m screenshotting this. Hail Hydra.

I wonder if they've ever shown how Franklin felt during anti-mutant rallies or mass graves we've seen, the vaccine, etc. I'm sure he would have some feelings about other mutants being hunted down while he's tucked away under his parent's protection.
    Hasn't he been a kid for like 52 years? I doubt he had any real opinion on the subject. And the only thing he cares about now are his powers and his family those 2 things literally make up his personality.
    Last edited by Journey; 02-05-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Especially because around the time he was losing his powers, he would’ve had to see headlines of “mandatory mutant vaccine”, “mutant sanctuary cities will be raided”, “X-Men all presumed dead after X-Man debacle”, etc etc

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

I don’t know about Reed having a secret cabal, but a case is made that Franklin’s power crisis hasn’t been solved because Reed really doesn’t want to fix them. Plus, it’s come down to Franklin actually running to a Krakoan portal of his own volition and being robbed of that because Reed did what he thought was best. He and Sue are being concerned parents, but that doesn’t exempt them from also making really shitty decisions.
    The funny part is.....they could have just asked Franklin what HE wanted to do. Honestly, all of that could have been avoided. Instead of resulting to voilence like Sue did. And threatening to attack their minds like Pro.X did.

Honestly, Pro.X and Magneto should NOT have been the ones to talk to Sue and Reed.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

every single word of what Magneto said was 100% Magneto's truth.
    Really? The truth? If they were the new gods and the future, then why do they ALWAYS lose?

Mighty Member

Especially because around the time he was losing his powers, he would’ve had to see headlines of “mandatory mutant vaccine”, “mutant sanctuary cities will be raided”, “X-Men all presumed dead after X-Man debacle”, etc etc
    He would have used the "I'm not a mutant. I'm a god" defense. Kid Franklin would actively be against this.

I thought it was pretty good. Though, Professor, Kitty and maybe Storm or the only ones who should have gone for the talk.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Really? The truth? If they were the new gods and the future, then why do they ALWAYS lose?
    Genocide bots

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Actually, he participated and failed at rescuing mutants during Sinister's Mutant Massacre.
    He's a sweetie! I'd love to hear his thoughts on things now that he's a bit older.

Yeah I think it'd be incredibly interesting to hear his take on things now.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

factually incorrect. he held no allegiance to anyone. he took advantage of evil humans rounding up an ethnic minority. he was in it for the eugenics.
    if someone work for nazis, that someone is a nazi.

if there is 10 people sittin gon a table and a nazi arrives and they continue sitting with a nazi, there is 11 nazis on a table

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Vixen and Zatanna haven't solos or minis in ages
    Exactly............
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Why is no one talking about Val and Kate's comment. It was a subtle but it does raise questions and makes it seem like they don't want any humans on Krakoa even if their family to mutants did no one else catch that?

Makes me wonder about what's his face...... Northstars Lightweight?.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    The funny part is.....they could have just asked Franklin what HE wanted to do. Honestly, all of that could have been avoided. Instead of resulting to voilence like Sue did. And threatening to attack their minds like Pro.X did.

Honestly, Pro.X and Magneto should NOT have been the ones to talk to Sue and Reed.
    it's actually quite brilliant. they are provoking Reed and Sue into being overprotective. Franklin will react predictably to their holding on too tight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why is no one talking about Val and Kate's comment. It was a subtle but it does raise the question and makes it seem like they don't want any humans on Karakoa even if their family to mutants did no one else catch that?
    I did, but they MIGHT make an exception for her. Honestly....