Page 107 of 744 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    To be fair you guys complain and complain once the hype dies down
    You guys will still be complaining...

Criticism is cool but y'all are simply negative Nancy's..
    I don't think that is fair.

This thread has been unusually positive for a long time lol. Between MK20, BPvDP, Pantherjack, BP movie awards flowin, Avengers book... it's been weirdly cheerful.

Hell, if the worst someone complaint is, "this story and art is pretty good but it doesn't feel like a Killmonger book"... That's not bitchin. That's discussing and criticizing.

This thread is due for a good ol' fashion Border Tribe vs Dora war lol. When's coates next issue come out? He needs to do something wild.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Very clearly had leopard spots, yeah. There would be no reason to reference the Lion Goddess. That's definitely never been Killmonger's thing. It's an allusion to his pet Preyy.
    Is KILLMONGER lining up at all with Rise/Don's stuff?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I don't think that is fair.

This thread has been unusually positive for a long time lol. Between MK20, BPvDP, Pantherjack, BP movie awards flowin, Avengers book... it's been weirdly cheerful.

Hell, if the worst someone complaint is, "this story and art is pretty good but it doesn't feel like a Killmonger book"... That's not bitchin. That's discussing and criticizing.

This thread is due for a good ol' fashion Border Tribe vs Dora war lol. When's coates next issue come out? He needs to do something wild.
    I swear the last few pages have been celebrating how awesome Avengers #14 was. The past 30 days it's been how awesome BPvsDP is, the awesomeness of the reintroduced hard light tech. How awesome the last couple issues of MK mini was with BP kicking all sorts of ass. Every week it's how awesome Panther Quest continues to be regardless of how ppl feel about purple atlanteans (or whatever). How awesome BP is in Aaron's Avengers, how awesome that Okoye got a promotion, and how awesome Agents of Wakanda is turning out to be after all

Even Coates book just gets a luke warm shoulder shrug... and that's saying A LOT. Waaay too positive around here if you ask me. It's lowkey annoying but i figure it's deserving after 8 years of... meaningless deconstruction
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Mighty Member

Yup. Too damn good! I am literally sitting in my BP PJ's getting ready for bed after work. I've got a BP nightlight so I can find the bed after I turn out the light. And all sorts of other knick knacks I got for Christmas. Waaaay to good. So you guys think Wolvie gonna ride Storm.......I mean, give Storm a ride with his new hoenix powers to pick T'Challa up wherever he is?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    To be fair you guys complain and complain once the hype dies down
    You guys will still be complaining...

Criticism is cool but y'all are simply negative Nancy's..
    I think like a lot of BP related books, this will series will be appreciated more after the fact. It is a very very well crafted book. The art and writing is as good as anyone on the shelves right now, if not better. I think the Killmonger character is frankly lucky to be getting showcased in a story this well crafted.A lot of the time these side books don't necessarily get the same degree of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Yup. Too damn good! I am literally sitting in my BP PJ's getting ready for bed after work. I've got a BP nightlight so I can find the bed after I turn out the light. And all sorts of other knick knacks I got for Christmas. Waaaay to good. So you guys think Wolvie gonna ride Storm.......I mean, give Storm a ride with his new hoenix powers to pick T'Challa up wherever he is?
    Now that you mention it, Storm and Wolverine would make a great couple They could go double dating with Bishop and Jean. Swirl life baby!
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

The story thus far...

First Superfly now Shaft...

https://www.cbr.com/shaft-movie-2019-trailer-1/

Attention all black creators, directors, writers and actors...

In the post Black Panther era the standards have been raised very very high so please produce accordingly... Thanks!

Turning iconic Shaft into a comedy is un-American... OOPS I mean un-Black American!

How does one keep a straight face after watching "Wakanda Forever" and still do these types of films!

This stuff needs to be stopped in it's track before someone gets run over...

Have a nice day!

Note to Self: A Shaft reboot on Netflix paying homage to the original with an R rating and a more serious tone is probably the better route... Just a thought!
    Get Hectic!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Um... half the issues have been "shoehorning guest stars into the story just for the hell of it". Including the Avengers BC spotlights, the Agents of Wakanda, Namor's team, and the Winter Guard.

There's no logical reason why a master strategist like T'Challa WOULDN'T bring in heroes with powers effective against "fangers". Particularly one he has a good working relationship with, has fought vampires beside before, and was literally JUST on a team with a short while ago.

I think it's much more likely that Aaron simply didn't want to use Monica (but did Blade, because he's cooler in Aaron's opinion0. A less likely theory is that editorial wants him to focus on Carol, for movie synergy reasons. (I say less likely, because Monica is in the movie too, albeit not in a powered state. Probably.)
    Mario, I love you like a brother, but nothing you've said here, contradicts the point I made in my original post.

T'Challa and Tony are both active Avengers in the story in question.

Monica Rambeau isn't.

From what I've read of Aaron's Avengers run thus far, all of the characters used, have relevance to the books forward progression.

Would it have been cool to see Monica Rambeau do a repeat of the mass vampire slaying she did in Reginald Hudlin's Black Panther run?

Most definitely.

Maybe we'll get to see her in this story before it runs its course.

Stranger things have happened.

All of T'challa's appearances have been updated

http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...-raw-list.html

not sexy but needed to be done lol

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Is KILLMONGER lining up at all with Rise/Don's stuff?
    I have to re-read Rise.

McGregor's backstory is vague. As long as he was forced to work for Klaw, escaped/ended up in America, and rebranded himself as Killmonger, it's fine. My complaints are the appearances of Black Widow and Bullseye not with Killmonger.

We'll see how it ends, though. He should be meeting some people who he brings back with him to Wakanda, but we're not there yet. Even if we see him meet T'Challa and T'Challa arranges for him to return to Wakanda, it's possible he took multiple trips in between.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Now that you mention it, Storm and Wolverine would make a great couple They could go double dating with Bishop and Jean. Swirl life baby!
    Lol, nice one. I would love to have a seat under the tree at THAT X-men picnic!

Negativity you say? (Wink) Am I the only person that is side-eye of Panther always in a crouching, less flattering position in relation to Captain America???

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Negativity you say? (Wink) Am I the only person that is side-eye of Panther always in a crouching, less flattering position in relation to Captain America???
    Depends on if its an action shot or not. They do the same with Spiderman and sometimes Wolverine.

I didn't like how they did it unnecessarily in Earths Mightiest Heroes. I recently rewatched when he fought the Avengers. It was the first thing he did. lol

actually re-reading, I don't think they are wakandan, they just snuck in

not sure whta "Anze Clan" is lol?

What is that stomp move in the beginning? Aaron make somehting else up lol? Is that the suit? Is that super strength hulk style? what are you doing Aaron lol

That art is gorgeous though
    Really looking forward to this issue. It is beyond cool to see Tony and T'Challa kicking vampire ass side by side. I like how both of them have their own ways and thoughts about what they are doing.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark