Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ultra Instinct Goku VS Ultra Ego Vegeta

Heard our resident jobber got a new form.

How's he do against Goku?

Spectacular Member

Unless Perfected Ultra Instinct gets an upgrade in its next appearance, Vegeta should win. Goku's attacks barely weakened Granolah's far weaker clone and PUI's accuracy decreased in a fight he was dominating, to the point that the real Granolah blitzed him, bypassed PUI's auto defense and one shot him. Contrast that with even SSBE Vegeta putting up a respectable performance against the real Granolah and actually being able to react to Granolah's one shot move, or Ultra Ego Vegeta generally manhandling Granolah and tanking his attacks, forcing the Granolah to get stronger and bring out his second eye, or how despite having his own super Hakai blow up in his face, Vegeta doesn't get knocked to base. As I've said, unless PUI gets an upgrade then I can see Goku wearing himself out long before he ever inflicts meaningful damage on Vegeta, meanwhile Vegeta can keep up with his movement and physically throttle him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saitou Hajime View Post
    Unless Perfected Ultra Instinct gets an upgrade in its next appearance, Vegeta should win. Goku's attacks barely weakened Granolah's far weaker clone and PUI's accuracy decreased in a fight he was dominating, to the point that the real Granolah blitzed him, bypassed PUI's auto defense and one shot him. Contrast that with even SSBE Vegeta putting up a respectable performance against the real Granolah and actually being able to react to Granolah's one shot move, or Ultra Ego Vegeta generally manhandling Granolah and tanking his attacks, forcing the Granolah to get stronger and bring out his second eye, or how despite having his own super Hakai blow up in his face, Vegeta doesn't get knocked to base. As I've said, unless PUI gets an upgrade then I can see Goku wearing himself out long before he ever inflicts meaningful damage on Vegeta, meanwhile Vegeta can keep up with his movement and physically throttle him.
    That said, Vegeta's tankiness does have its limits. But he did do FAR better than Goku did against Granolah.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That said, Vegeta's tankiness does have its limits. But he did do FAR better than Goku did against Granolah.
    PUI Goku's attacks as it stands barely weakened Granolah's clone, I doubt he could reach the limits of UE Vegeta, who was a physical match for a full power Granolah that got even stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Saitou Hajime View Post
    PUI Goku's attacks as it stands barely weakened Granolah's clone, I doubt he could reach the limits of UE Vegeta, who was a physical match for a full power Granolah that got even stronger.
    None of those is true, his clone had half his power, as he stated, while MUI Goku was barely putting any effort into his attacks that completely wrecked the clone, putting him into the ground barely able to move.

All in all, Vegeta will still have trouble hitting MUI Goku, the same can't be said for the reverse who can blind him with solar flare and proceed to slice him to bits via the destructo disc.
    Last edited by Cody; 08-21-2021 at 06:28 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    None of those is true, his clone had half his power, as he stated, while MUI Goku was barely putting any effort into his attacks that completely wrecked the clone, putting him into the ground barely able to move.

All in all, Vegeta will still have trouble hitting MUI Goku, the same can't be said for the reverse who can blind him with solar flare and proceed to slice him to bits via the destructo disc.
    It's incredible you think that Végéta will get blinded by the solar flare, having seen it used so very many times, and that you imagine that Goku's destructo disc would scratch UE Vegeta's paint. It would simply not. Goku did nothing at all that approached Granolah's best, and Vegeta tanked that like it was nothing.

Sorry, please try again. Until Goku gets his next inevitable upgrade to win this fight, Vegeta is currently stronger.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    It's incredible you think that Végéta will get blinded by the solar flare, having seen it used so very many times, and that you imagine that Goku's destructo disc would scratch UE Vegeta's paint. It would simply not. Goku did nothing at all that approached Granolah's best, and Vegeta tanked that like it was nothing.

Sorry, please try again. Until Goku gets his next inevitable upgrade to win this fight, Vegeta is currently stronger.
    Doesn't matter if he saw it before if he isn't ready for it, and to say he would tank the discs is silly. Ignoring the fact it worked on beings much tougher than the caster, there is nothing to suggest Vegeta is even stronger than Goku, let alone by the degree required to tank those things.

Mui Goku casually stomped Granolahs 50% and there is zero reason to assume Granolah being 2x stronger would somehow make a difference. And Vegeta did not "tank" anything, he was actively harmed by all the attacks that hit him, even coughing up blood and being visibly more bloodied as the fight went on. There is nothing to suggest Vegeta would even be tagging Mui Goku.

For Vegeta to be stronger than Goku by the degree you're saying, he would have to dwarf Beerus and Broly in power, and have a sizeable edge on a Buffed up Jiren. Neither Granolah or Vegeta shown to be at that level. Granolah downed Goku by exploiting MUIs depreciation in accuracy after his 50% was stomped. Vegeta would struggle to land significant enough damage to down Goku, and there is no way he is tanking what Mui Goku dishes out.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Doesn't matter if he saw it before if he isn't ready for it, and to say he would tank the discs is silly. Ignoring the fact it worked on beings much tougher than the caster, there is nothing to suggest Vegeta is even stronger than Goku, let alone by the degree required to tank those things.

Mui Goku casually stomped Granolahs 50% and there is zero reason to assume Granolah being 2x stronger would somehow make a difference. And Vegeta did not "tank" anything, he was actively harmed by all the attacks that hit him, even coughing up blood and being visibly more bloodied as the fight went on. There is nothing to suggest Vegeta would even be tagging Mui Goku.

For Vegeta to be stronger than Goku by the degree you're saying, he would have to dwarf Beerus and Broly in power, and have a sizeable edge on a Buffed up Jiren. Neither Granolah or Vegeta shown to be at that level. Granolah downed Goku by exploiting MUIs depreciation in accuracy after his 50% was stomped. Vegeta would struggle to land significant enough damage to down Goku, and there is no way he is tanking what Mui Goku dishes out.
    Dude, just no. Granolah, before one implicit and one explicit power-up, trivially annihilated MUI Goku. He casually dodged Goku's shots (something he utterly failed to do with Vegeta, who smashed him around something serious) and damaged him a few times before one-shotting Goku with a level of hitting power that Vegeta enjoyed.

Destructo Disc's best feat is cutting Frieza, one gigantic power-up and one whole transformation ago. Granolah, in his last form, the one literally capable of only making Vegeta stronger, did vastly more damage than any destructo disc ever has done.

And yes, the manga made it stupidly obvious that Vegeta in UE form is vastly more powerful than MUI Goku. Granolah in his first amped form mopped the floor casually with MUI. Granolah had to develop a whole new form to deal with UE Veggie. Like, it couldn't be clearer from the actual manga that Veggie is currently a large tier above. Even in speed: MUI struggled then failed to hit Granolah. UE Veggie decidedly did not struggle with that at all, doing the whole "snap dodge around your opponent and use him like a ping pong ball" schtick that DB ALWAYS uses to express a speed advantage.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Dude, just no. Granolah, before one implicit and one explicit power-up, trivially annihilated MUI Goku. He casually dodged Goku's shots (something he utterly failed to do with Vegeta, who smashed him around something serious) and damaged him a few times before one-shotting Goku with a level of hitting power that Vegeta enjoyed.
    What on earth are you talking about? The moment Goku used MUI is when he began casually stomping Granolah, it was a short interaction with Granolah incapable of reacting to any of Gokus attacks and failed to land a hit on Goku whatsoever except for the one at the very end after MUIs accuracy depreciated, as was explicitly states. I just now re-read it, what you said here suggests you are confusing Gokus performance with MUI to his performance utilizing both -sign- and Blue at the same time.

Destructo Disc's best feat is cutting Frieza, one gigantic power-up and one whole transformation ago. Granolah, in his last form, the one literally capable of only making Vegeta stronger, did vastly more damage than any destructo disc ever has done.
    Also wrong. The gap between Krillen and second form Frieza was huge, yet it still cut him. They explicitly gg through things far stronger than the caster, that has always been what it does, just like how it could decapitated Nappa. Even Jiren avoided them despite usually tanking anything sent his way, there is nothing to suggest Vegeta could tank it.

And yes, the manga made it stupidly obvious that Vegeta in UE form is vastly more powerful than MUI Goku. Granolah in his first amped form mopped the floor casually with MUI.
    Again, this is factually wrong. Goku tried out a variation of the sign UI simultaneously alongside Blue, but the moment MUI dropped, is the moment Granolah was completely and utterly stomped. This is why it's stupidly obvious that Vegeta is still below Goku, and likely Beerus still. A Granolah that was twice as strong as the one MUI Goku casually stomped was still able to actively harm Vegeta.

Granolah had to develop a whole new form to deal with UE Veggie. Like, it couldn't be clearer from the actual manga that Veggie is currently a large tier above. Even in speed: MUI struggled then failed to hit Granolah. UE Veggie decidedly did not struggle with that at all, doing the whole "snap dodge around your opponent and use him like a ping pong ball" schtick that DB ALWAYS uses to express a speed advantage.
    AKA: you clearly misremembered the fights. Granolah still reacted to Vegeta, and still could harm him, while MUI Goku casually stomped him, 50% or no. The gap between the two performances were huge, Granolah could not even perceive MUI Goku, and all of hos attacks were effortlessly stopped. That did not happen with Vegeta.
    Last edited by Cody; 08-21-2021 at 02:47 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Could just post the scans to settle this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Could just post the scans to settle this.
    Sure, I'll just provide the full fight actually:

^-Like I said; when he transforms at @5:50 he just utterly dominates until the very end.

^-An explanation as as to how the hit even got through, the accuracy of MUI decreases overtime.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Sure, I'll just provide the full fight actually:

^-Like I said; when he transforms at @5:50 he just utterly dominates until the very end.

^-An explanation as as to how the hit even got through, the accuracy of MUI decreases overtime.
    That's right after Granolah casually one-shot KO'd MUI Goku. Using a level of power that tickled UE Vegeta. Granolah had to power up twice to react to Veggie and actually do lasting damage.

Spectacular Member

As Vegeta said the clone's power didn't decrease that much from PUI Goku's attacks, and Goku did say that Granolah was forcing him to settle it for real so I doubt he was holding back that much and if he was holding back then it makes it even more pathetic that PUI's accuracy decreased so fast even though he was dominating the clone. It doesn't bode well for his chances against a full power Granolah and UE Vegeta unless PUI gets an upgrade on its next appearance. UE Vegeta will have no problem hitting PUI Goku when full power Granolah blitzed Goku while he had to get even stronger and bring out his second eye to get the edge on UE Vegeta.

Spectacular Member

For Vegeta to be stronger than Goku by the degree you're saying, he would have to dwarf Beerus and Broly in power, and have a sizeable edge on a Buffed up Jiren. Neither Granolah or Vegeta shown to be at that level.
    Only Beerus is stronger than Granolah, Goku, and Vegeta. As stated in the story and by WoG, Granolah is the strongest mortal in the universe with Goku and Vegeta being second or third, so they're stronger than Broly. Even before Granolah was revealed both Goku and Whis believed that no mortal in the universe was stronger than Goku and Vegeta. Vegeta's standing was before UE was revealed so even without it he was already considered at PUI Goku's level. Since Granolah is stronger than PUI Goku and UE Vegeta was able to dominate Granolah and force him to get stronger than makes UE Vegeta stronger than PUI Goku. Jiren was at best equal to ToP PUI, and Goku made the form even stronger in the Moro and Granolah arcs.
    Last edited by Saitou Hajime; 08-21-2021 at 11:47 PM.

That's right after Granolah casually one-shot KO'd MUI Goku. Using a level of power that tickled UE Vegeta. Granolah had to power up twice to react to Veggie and actually do lasting damage.
    I already provided a video showing that isn't the case, and Gran did not get any power-up until near the end of his bout with Vegeta so what you're claiming didn't even happen, and lastly:

Yeah he is totally just being "tickled" Big >_>
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral