Page 625 of 662 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    What? I like Yukio. And it’s obvious T’Challa has thought about them both. It ain’t no fun if the homie can’t have none. I would scream if he took them both out for a night on the town. Imagine the nerd rage... I can just see it now. Wait until he makes them both orgasm multiple times. The forums would explode! I’m tf here for it.
    eek. heck no. no thanks!!! t'choro forever!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don’t want Storm with neither of them, but whatever. That’s just my opinion on the matter.

First off shut ya mouth about Duggan. Because I remember when Coates first wrote Storm he jobbed the mess out of Storm too. Oh I haven’t forgotten that. He had her get knocked in the back of the head and then blasted by two people while T’Challa, Misty Knight and Luck Cage saved the day.
    Black Panther (2016) issue #7
    Attachment 90046
    Attachment 90047

And here’s the worst part!!! In Black Panther and the Crew Issue #1. He actually allowed Storm to be harmed by pathetic tasers. The very same damn argument we have all made that Storm is immune too. But stinky Coates makes her scream “AHHH!” What???!!! She is immune did Coates not read her Solo???? I don’t like that.
    Attachment 90048

The only good thing he’s done is made Storm a God. Other than that. He’s Jobbed Storm too. So, hush that mouth ShadyKyss. Coates has his fair share of Jobbing Storm.

He can kiss my left butt check for now UNTIL he does some more Goddess Storm. Which by the way I’m still waiting for him to do cool things with. But he’s taking WAY too long and I’m starting to get uninterested in his writing of Storm. I will say he has her voice down packed, but he’s boring with her.

As for Duggan yeah he made Storm get kicked in the guts I don’t like that. But he’s about to make up for that foolishness because he told me Storm steals issue 4 of Marauders and per his interview he said that Storm will be doing cool things in 4&5. So I do t wanna her that **** SHADYKYSS!!!!!!!!

To your other question:

In Space Storm can beat SS. She just needs to be very creative. Manipulate Radiation and use her Solar Winds. Grab energy from Stars and planets and just bombard him with attacks. Her only problem is can she react to him and tank a punch from him or a blast if SS was serious.
    no yukio unless they are just friends.

the guy that tagged her in coates run was a speedster I thought no? and in bp&c the energy blast did knock her but she eventually got up. it didnt keep her down. and he has done more than just make her a God. he gave her deeper ties to Harlem and her father's community. he has embraced her blackness, which I dont think the xoffices ever did.

and we will see what he does with storm right now it's been a no 4 me.

and i like you description on how she can take out silver surfer. It would be nice ro see actually.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-07-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    eek. heck no. no thanks!!! t'choro forever!

no yukio unless they are just friends.

the guy that tagged her in coates run was a speedster I thought no? and in bp&c the energy blast did knock her but she eventually got up. it didnt keep her down. and he has done more than just make her a God. he gave her deeper ties to Harlem and her father's community. he has embraced her blackness, which I dont think the xoffices ever did.

and we will see what he does with storm right now it's been a no 4 me.

and i like you description on how she can take out silver surfer. It would be nice ro see actually.
    Screw Harlem and the blackness. Fact of the matter IS.....he jobbed her And ruined our credibility of saying she is immune to Lightning. Thanks a Coates. -_-

As for the Silver Surfer that’s the only way I can think of to pull out a win.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-07-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Storm vs Crystal

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Mobile game? I feel bad about letting go of Future Fight, because I didn't have enough phone space for both it and Fate/Grand Order.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm vs Crystal

That's cute. Storm letting Crystal think it's a fight.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 12-07-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Screw Harlem and the blackness. Fact of the matter IS.....he jobbed her And ruined our credibility of saying she is immune to Lightning. Thanks a Coates. -_-

As for the Silver Surfer that’s the only way I can think of to pull out a win.
    who said they created lightning though? that's a stretch.

and I agree with u on silver surfer.

Storm vs Crystal

crystal wishes she could stalemate ororo. lol

I mean if you take a closer look ororo just fighting her with one hand while crystal look like she trying to push against an unmoving wall. even the animator knows she is out of her league.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-07-2019 at 08:50 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I sat back and watched one of the biggest Coates champions become one of his biggest detractors
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    who said they created lightning though? that's a stretch.

and I agree with u on silver surfer.
    Stretch or Not I don’t think it matters really what ya call it: Lightning, Tasers, Electric Shocks, Electricity whatever. It all falls under Electric Energy. My Point? He screwed us.

Anyway, Crystal vs Storm that’s cute.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-07-2019 at 11:39 PM.

I’m joking. Just play along damn it!!!
    Ohhhh...you were using coded language ! Okay, got it, playing along.

You mad bruh? Huh? You mad?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I sat back and watched one of the biggest Coates champions become one of his biggest detractors
    Was it good for you too?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Yes, I remember that issue you're referencing about Coates. Except for that BS with Storm, which I totally agree with you there, I liked the issue. The best part was the exchange between Misty and Luke. I think he gets their voices and wish he was able to continue with BP and the Crew. I love the idea of an all-black/African superhero team who focus on issues of the black community. Hudlin wrote a nice one-shot with popular African/Black male superheroes (BP, Cage, Blade, etc.) helping out in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. We do not get enough of those kind of issues, and I love when a writer pens them.

But Coates did have T'Challa play the gentleman and help Ororo to her feet after she really did next to nothing of import in that issue.

As for a Silver Surfer vs. Storm battle, yeah, I have no clue, especially since we don't know what in the hell it means for her to be a god. I do think it would be nice if writers started having Storm use some kind of forcefield. It makes total sense that she could form one and use it to protect her human-level body.

And Shadykiss?? You guys are a mess--but in the best possible way, of course.
    That Reginald Hudlin penned Black Panther saga set in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina also featured Monica Rambeau who played a major role in ending the vampire threat in that storyline.

It wasn't just black male super types.

I don’t want Storm with neither of them, but whatever. That’s just my opinion on the matter.

First off shut ya mouth about Duggan. Because I remember when Coates first wrote Storm he jobbed the mess out of Storm too. Oh I haven’t forgotten that. He had her get knocked in the back of the head and then blasted by two people while T’Challa, Misty Knight and Luck Cage saved the day.
    Black Panther (2016) issue #7
    Attachment 90046
    Attachment 90047

And here’s the worst part!!! In Black Panther and the Crew Issue #1. He actually allowed Storm to be harmed by pathetic tasers. The very same damn argument we have all made that Storm is immune too. But stinky Coates makes her scream “AHHH!” What???!!! She is immune did Coates not read her Solo???? I don’t like that.
    Attachment 90048

The only good thing he’s done is made Storm a God. Other than that. He’s Jobbed Storm too. So, hush that mouth ShadyKyss. Coates has his fair share of Jobbing Storm.

He can kiss my left butt check for now UNTIL he does some more Goddess Storm. Which by the way I’m still waiting for him to do cool things with. But he’s taking WAY too long and I’m starting to get uninterested in his writing of Storm. I will say he has her voice down packed, but he’s boring with her.

As for Duggan yeah he made Storm get kicked in the guts I don’t like that. But he’s about to make up for that foolishness because he told me Storm steals issue 4 of Marauders and per his interview he said that Storm will be doing cool things in 4&5. So I do t wanna her that **** SHADYKYSS!!!!!!!!

To your other question:

In Space Storm can beat SS. She just needs to be very creative. Manipulate Radiation and use her Solar Winds. Grab energy from Stars and planets and just bombard him with attacks. Her only problem is can she react to him and tank a punch from him or a blast if SS was serious.
    Coates was going to disappoint you eventually.

It was only a matter of time. Now I just need him to get off BP and go write that Storm solo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Oh, I know. You two crack me up. And yes, T'Challa was being on his best behavior, especially after Storm got knocked on her ass. In all fairness to Coates, the guy who clocked her was a speedster in a small space. He punched them all more than a few good times. But, yeah, T'Challa helped up his ex. He better have. That was when he was working to get himself back into Ororo's good graces and, clears throat, bed.

Yes, I also want to see Storm use forcefields. I don't know about the elements coming to her defense without her calling them. That makes the elements sentient, in a way. But Storm should be able to create a protective shield. It makes sense, IMO.

At this point, I don't know if or when Coates will elaborate on what it means for Ororo to be a goddess. So, part one was that a writer wrote her as having god powers that comes from within (her genetic legacy). Part two would be for her godhood to be defined/explained. The third part would be for X-writers and other writers to acknowledge her godhood and show it in stories.

What do you think the chance of parts 2 and 3 happening?
    Zero.

And I say this because having Ororo's Coates manufactured godhood acknowledged outside of T'Challa's solo book, wouldn't really suit the dynamic that exists within the X-men where certain characters though recognised as fan favourites, are never given the opportunity to really shine in their own right unless they're the love/lust quadrangle of Wolverine, Scott Summers, Jean Grey and Emma Frost.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    That Reginald Hudlin penned Black Panther saga set in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina also featured Monica Rambeau who played a major role in ending the vampire threat in that storyline.

It wasn't just black male super types.

I don't recall Rambeau being in that issue, but it's been years since I read it. I knew I was forgetting someone but, for some reason, I thought it was an all bro squad. Even so, it was nice to see that kind of issue written.

Storm vs Crystal

That's a cool image and I would honestly like to see these two team-up more.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!