Page 106 of 133 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1989

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Zatanna in the intro from Young Justice: Phantoms
    Attachment 114776
    I love this image! And that she and Rocket have made it to to the Opening credits!
    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I think one of them gets killed there, the place they're fighting in looked filled with blood
    I assumed that was from Superboy beating the stuffing out of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    She really look gorgeous. So its look like Zee has train at least three proteges that is Traci 13, A girl that has almost similiar face to Zatanna, and a boy
    Attachment 114778
    I wonder who it could be?

Khalid?

Maybe the boy is Zachary?

Extraordinary Member

Mabey it’s Dane

Is there any word of the Zatanna movie?

Nope. Same as before.

I was bummed we got nothing on the movie at Fandome.

Yeah, I thought we would at least get a casting or director announcement. Hope they don't shelve it like they did New Gods. :/

With WB, I don't believe their movies are real until I own the blu-ray ( ) so "wait-and-see" mode for me when it comes to this project.

Cat Staggs

Mahmud A. Asrar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    With WB, I don't believe their movies are real until I own the blu-ray ( ) so "wait-and-see" mode for me when it comes to this project.
    I mean, it can't be that hard to figure out the character. The reason why she is so easy to use as a guest star is because all you need to know is that she is a stage magician who also uses real magic.

The premise of her movie or show could easily be: young girl's father goes missing and she goes on a journey through the magical and superhero world to find him while learning to harness and control her own powers which are activated by speaking backwards.

But this is WB, we would be lucky if they even get that far.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I mean, it can't be that hard to figure out the character. The reason why she is so easy to use as a guest star is because all you need to know is that she is a stage magician who also uses real magic.

The premise of her movie or show could easily be: young girl's father goes missing and she goes on a journey through the magical and superhero world to find him while learning to harness and control her own powers which are activated by speaking backwards.

Oh, I don't think she's hard to translate to screen or to adapt. WB is so unreliable with anything outside of Batman and announces odd stuff on a whim that goes through so much production hell, I just default to "not gonna happen".

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

You do realize she's going to be some kid on the street flipping cards and hustling money but learns she can actually do real magic and has to destroy the evil sorcerer to close the blue vortex in the sky, right? Expect a side cut and to go by "Zee" only with her learning her full name as sequel bait making the second movie Zatanna's Search where it's revealed Giovanni is a stage name for John Zatara, a washed up stage magician who can't actually do magic and lives in a trailer. The mustache won't even be real.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    You do realize she's going to be some kid on the street flipping cards and hustling money but learns she can actually do real magic and has to destroy the evil sorcerer to close the blue vortex in the sky, right? Expect a side cut and to go by "Zee" only with her learning her full name as sequel bait making the second movie Zatanna's Search where it's revealed Giovanni is a stage name for John Zatara, a washed up stage magician who can't actually do magic and lives in a trailer. The mustache won't even be real.

Incredible Member

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.