Page 100 of 146 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2177
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Just in case there's any Northampton Town fans here, Northampton have completed the signing of Junior Morais from Peterborough United. Other transfer news, Yeovil have signed Sessi D'Almeida from Blackpool, Shrewsbury have signed Aaron Amadi-Holloway from Oldham, Oxford have signed Gavin Whyte from Crusaders

Gratz Belgium.

Yes !!!

Oui !!!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Congrats to France for winning the World Cup I guess, at least now the proper football will get talked about by the media after the next few days LOL.

Shaqiri is officially a Liverpool player now, decent enough signing and we didn't have to pay ridiculous amounts for him. Only took us four years but we finally got him LOL. Liverpool did draw 0-0 with Bury last night, not the most important game but it would've been nice to have made it three straight wins.

Oh man, people in the streets are going crazy over here lol.

Going to be a long night.

I don't expect to sleep much tonight, glad that I'm still not working tomorrow !

Apparently DC United beat Vancouver Whitecaps 3-1 tonight in Wayne Rooney's ''big debut'' as they'll call it. Any DC United fans on here? What do you make of signing Rooney?

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Apparently DC United beat Vancouver Whitecaps 3-1 tonight in Wayne Rooney's ''big debut'' as they'll call it. Any DC United fans on here? What do you make of signing Rooney?
    Fun fact! All the money Swansea's owners have siphoned off from us went towards DC United signing Rooney. Bet our parachute payments will be paying his wages there. (This is partly sarcasm)
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Fun fact! All the money Swansea's owners have siphoned off from us went towards DC United signing Rooney. Bet our parachute payments will be paying his wages there. (This is partly sarcasm)
    LOL. Well the only news I've heard today regarding your team FluffySheep is that some 20-year-old has signed an extension his contract.

Oh, BTW, have the fixtures come out for the Championship yet?

LOL. Well the only news I've heard today regarding your team FluffySheep is that some 20-year-old has signed an extension his contract.

Oh, BTW, have the fixtures come out for the Championship yet?
    Yeah they are out. Swansea are away to Sheff Utd on the opening day. I'm planning on going but it's a late kick off so I've gotta check the train times to make sure I can get back. Tickets aren't on sale for me to buy them yet either. Second away game is Birmingham City, so I might go to that one instead if I can't get to Sheffield. I've been to Birmingham twice before though, so I'd rather go to Bramall Lane.

Yeah they are out. Swansea are away to Sheff Utd on the opening day. I'm planning on going but it's a late kick off so I've gotta check the train times to make sure I can get back. Tickets aren't on sale for me to buy them yet either. Second away game is Birmingham City, so I might go to that one instead if I can't get to Sheffield. I've been to Birmingham twice before though, so I'd rather go to Bramall Lane.
    Based on last season's form, Sheffield United seem to be one of the better teams in the division so it's a tough start for you. Birmingham could be a tough one depending on how Garry Monk (I THINK he's their manager) has them set up at the start of the season.

I've heard positive things about Brammall Lane from fans who've been there. Strangely enough, I'm due to go to Brammall Lane to give a little speech near the end of the year LOL.

Anyhow, good luck for the first game of the season (I know it's a few weeks away yet but I want to say it in advance in case I forget to say it at the time or I have one of my ''sabbaticals'' when it comes to being on here).

Anyhow, sounds like the deal for Fekir might be back on according to the Sky transfer centre, even if they are quoting the S*n.

Based on last season's form, Sheffield United seem to be one of the better teams in the division so it's a tough start for you. Birmingham could be a tough one depending on how Garry Monk (I THINK he's their manager) has them set up at the start of the season.

I've heard positive things about Brammall Lane from fans who've been there. Strangely enough, I'm due to go to Brammall Lane to give a little speech near the end of the year LOL.

Anyhow, good luck for the first game of the season (I know it's a few weeks away yet but I want to say it in advance in case I forget to say it at the time or I have one of my ''sabbaticals'' when it comes to being on here).

Anyhow, sounds like the deal for Fekir might be back on according to the Sky transfer centre, even if they are quoting the S*n.
    I think pretty much every game in the Championship will be a tough game this coming season. Loads of big, really good clubs in the league. It'll be interesting to see how we get against our ex managers in Monk and Clement.

If i go to Bramall Lane, I'll let you know what it's like before you go to do your speech!

Well, now that the World Cup is over and the league's will be starting up again soon, time to bring out this old chestnut...

Well, now that the World Cup is over and the league's will be starting up again soon, time to bring out this old chestnut...

LMAO. Especially given that that posh git hates football LOL. I do find him funny and I did use to enjoy that show but he is a posh git LOL. If only the sketch about him leaving the fridge door open was relevant to this thread...

Anyways, Stevie G's first game was successful with a 2-0 at Ibrox over Shkupi. The return leg is on Tuesday so he could, theoretically afford to suffer his first loss as Manager on Tuesday LOL.

It's been a great week for the Scottish teams this week, England getting knocked out of the World Cup and Celtic winning 3-0, Rangers winning 2-0 and Hibernian (And yes, I'm certain that it's the Scottish version LOL) won 6-1 respectively in their European Qualifiers.

Astonishing Member

Vive la France.
    Congratulations to France.