Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice movie

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    That's about the only thing that will get me to watch this movie.
    Same, but replace "watch this movie" with "watch the one brief scene on Youtube and avoid the rest."

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Spoil it dude, I’m not paying for this lol.
    I'm sorry I have nothing to add, except I started laughing out loud when I read this and I haven't stopped yet! #gold
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Spoil it dude, I’m not paying for this lol. Saw some stuff like spoilers:
    Flash dying
    end of spoilers so it differs pretty hugely from the comics.
    Ah what the heck, I'll take some spoilers too. I could use the laugh.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Well if you guys want some spoilers:
    spoilers:
    Ending is the Regime and Insurgents team up to fight Amazo. They win and Superman wants to kill the Insurgents. WW goes “woah there Murderman maybe we shouldn’t do that”, which almost leads into a fight. Mr. Terrific brings over a good Superman, the two tussle, then a pregnant Lois comes over too from another world where her Superman died fighting Brainiac. Murderman basically goes “damn am I the bad guy?” and gives up. Batman puts him in a Red Sun cell and says he only gets to come out when they need him. Batman and Catwoman kiss.
    end of spoilers

If you’re an Injustice fan you’re going to hate it lmao. You don’t get the Butlering or any of Taylor’s brain dead “epic” moments. It’s honestly fairly boring.

You can’t imagine how happy I am right now
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

spoilers:
    Ending is the Regime and Insurgents team up to fight Amazo. They win and Superman wants to kill the Insurgents. WW goes “woah there Murderman maybe we shouldn’t do that”, which almost leads into a fight. Mr. Terrific brings over a good Superman, the two tussle, then a pregnant Lois comes over too from another world where her Superman died fighting Brainiac. Murderman basically goes “damn am I the bad guy?” and gives up. Batman puts him in a Red Sun cell and says he only gets to come out when they need him. Batman and Catwoman kiss.
    end of spoilers

If you’re an Injustice fan you’re going to hate it lmao. You don’t get the Butlering or any of Taylor’s brain dead “epic” moments. It’s honestly fairly boring.

Oh man I knew this would be a mess but I didn't expect that! Oh this is downright hilarious.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Wow, that ending...sounds like a lot.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

The decline in quality of these animated movies finally works out in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    The decline in quality of these animated movies finally works out in my favor.

Hey, this works in my favor whenever anyone says the Elseworlds films are better than the in-continuity stuff .

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

You kinda have to wonder what was the though process behind this adaptation? Because this sounds like it will appeal to absolutely nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, that ending...sounds like a lot.
    Bro it’s so bizarre. Screw it I hate these spoiler boxes. Supes flies himself to jail (and WW goes too I guess) and Bats and Catwoman make out. As an ending it’s just so… weird lol. Doesn’t leave it open at all for a sequel which makes me happy, you were totally right about this. Basically merges the comics and the game but does it’s own thing. I guess they could make an I2 adapting the second game, but it wouldn’t be able to follow the second games plot beyond Brainiac showing up. Clark and Diana give up completely. Think I’m safe from having to experience a sequel and even if I’m not, they’re not following the NRS characterizations at all by the end.
    Last edited by Vordan; 10-08-2021 at 01:42 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

I'm not sure if this is better or worse than the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    You kinda have to wonder what was the though process behind this adaptation? Because this sounds like it will appeal to absolutely nobody.
    $$$$ of course! The first 1/3 or so is pretty accurate, you get Superman punching Joker’s heart out so they can enjoy that. Nightwing still dies in an absolutely brain dead way, he shows up as Deadwing and tells Damian to stop killing so Damian stops

I get the sense that none of the guys working on this really liked or respected the source material which makes me think much better of DC Animation than I expected.

Hey, this works in my favor whenever anyone says the Elseworlds films are better than the in-continuity stuff .
    Then we're on the same team on this occasion.

Bro it’s so bizarre. Screw it I hate these spoiler boxes. Supes flies himself to jail (and WW goes too I guess) and Bats and Catwoman make out. As an ending it’s just so… weird lol. Doesn’t leave it open at all for a sequel which makes me happy, you were totally right about this. Basically merges the comics and the game but does it’s own thing. I guess they could make an I2 adapting the second game, but it wouldn’t be able to follow the second games plot beyond Brainiac showing up. Clark and Diana give up completely. Think I’m safe from having to experience a sequel and even if I’m not, they’re not following the NRS characterizations at all by the end.
    I guess I'm just kind of curious if it holds up well enough as a standalone film and doesn't seem like a complete mess. I'm not tethered enough to the game or comic to really care all that much about the differences but is it worth even giving it a cursory HBOMax watch when it inevitably ends up there?

I guess I'm just kind of curious if it holds up well enough as a standalone film and doesn't seem like a complete mess. I'm not tethered enough to the game or comic to really care all that much about the differences but is it worth even giving it a cursory HBOMax watch when it inevitably ends up there?
    Frontier… it’s me. You really think I would ever recommend giving views on anything Injustice even if it was “good”? Guess wait and see if Valkanai likes it or not. I can’t give an assessment.

If you like Taylor’s writing this isn’t that outside of the first 1/3. If you like Superman or WW it’s still bad. Guess you could watch it for Mr. Terrific and Plastic Man, they do get some cool moments.