Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She isn't talkin glike that. She is talking how the island segreagates people on the basis of DNA
    oh wow a tinsy island that is made so people that are killed 24 7 in the most dramatic fashions can have moments of peace save terrorist drop ins.
    valeria can go to the moon, the freaking's queens toilet, but thIS ONE ISLAND, HOW dare they

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    oh wow a tinsy island that is made so people that are killed 24 7 in the most dramatic fashions can have moments of peace save terrorist drop ins.
    valeria can go to the moon, the freaking's queens toilet, but thIS ONE ISLAND, HOW dare they
    they have apocalypse and sinister as residents.

BANNED

wich is as much of a public service keeping them on a leash, the island is pretty much private property, do you cry your eyes out when beyonces house is bared or just go on a forum to claim the injustice of the world?

wich is as much of a public service keeping them on a leash, the island is pretty much private property, do you cry your eyes out when beyonces house is bared or just go on a forum to claim the injustice of the world?
    Krakoa is a country, not a particular place

BANNED

Krakoa is a country, not a particular place
    oh wow even more with particular laws and restrictions like every other nation? and why is it that krakoa has to change and not the humans that lead to said nation, restrictions and events.
    because mutants exist to be in a perpetual maammy state where they scramble under a boot to get the slightest decency.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    A single mutant is worth at least a few thousand human lives. You can’t equate the numbers like that.
    It's statements like this that make me question each and every poster who isn't questioning Krakoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    You're missing the point. Reed rn is arguing about the state of mutant affairs. So we can excuse him not doing so when FF werent part of the narrative but we can criticize him when they are which is currently the case. Otherwise you are arguing that the character is beyond reproach because *its a comicbook* which dont hold weight.
    So everytime a hero makes a crossover with the X-Men we can criticize them because, for example, they did nothing for Genosha?? is the same mistake, you are using editorial logistics and narrative to bash other characters. The Fantastic Four are not X-Men characters, they are not part of their narrative.

Reed is giving his opinion about Krakoa in the same way the X-Men are giving theirs about Franklin status. Reed doesnt know anything about post-humanity or Moira.

And he is not beyond reproach, this conflict steams from father and son relationship. In fact, the X-Men arent even needed as a source of conflict.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 02-20-2020 at 08:10 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    It's statements like this that make me question each and every poster who isn't questioning Krakoa.
    its called an exagerated joke to counter the immense stupidity these takes have

we kinda wish we could so lesbians wouldnt have to hear "omg im not gay ew" when flirting in a gay bar, or when gay men are basicaly seen as entertainment for straight people.
    its interesting how this convo reveals who is probably a minority in real life and who isnt, perfect actualy
    Wouldn’t really say that. I’m black and I’d still call out the X-Men for how most of them have been acting since DoX. Wolverine seems to be one of the few saving graces among them.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

In the next panel, Sue also wants to know where her White History Month is, when she can march in her Straight Pride Parade and when she can celebrate English during Anglo Heritage Month.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    In the next panel, Sue also wants to know where her White History Month is, when she can march in her Straight Pride Parade and when she can celebrate English during Anglo Heritage Month.
    she has 3 all lives matter tshirts for each ocasion.

its called an exagerated joke to counter the immense stupidity these takes have
    With all the anti-human bigotry on this board of late, I genuinely can't tell anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

If Beyoncé was housing Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler and granting them immunity from justice, hell yea I’d raise hell about that especially after they freed Jeffery Dahmer from the authorities claiming that he should be tried by their people.

I like my questioning up against a wall hands tied, please. Thanks!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Not , but for a race that claims to be the next step they are taking the worst concepts of humanity. oh and LGTB comunities doesnt exclude anyone unlike krakoa so dont use them as metaphor, being queer is about inclusion not about exclusion. Unless you are one of those creepy who guys who hates straight people.
    oh so now those Dudes aren't welcome? tsk tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Ugh straight people taking up so much space at Pride, gay bars, and drag shows has been so unfortunate.
    it really is but I wouldn't have anyone to make out with

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Who wouldn’t end the Bronze Age if they could? Everything pre 20th century was shit.
    lol True
    we kinda wish we could so lesbians wouldnt have to hear "omg im not gay ew" when flirting in a gay bar, or when gay men are basicaly seen as entertainment for straight people.
    its interesting how this convo reveals who is probably a minority in real life and who isnt, perfect actualy
    Ugh I'm still lost
    And? There's tons of people Who are Australian that don't deserve to be. But I've accepted it lol. She should grab smart enough to figure out She. Just. Can't. Go. everywhere
    With all the anti-human bigotry on this board of late, I genuinely can't tell anymore.
    It's mostly sardonic
    GrindrStone(D)