Page 127 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3576
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Oh god please King stay away from Wally. You've done enough damage already. Also just more trying to justify what he did. Now everyone's talking about Wally.

But the best part is comparing what he did to Wally to what he did to Dick. That I'll agree with. He put Dick in a very bad place and now he is useless and his fans hate it. Just like what he did to Wally.

Both of the characters he "loves" so much.
    OMG, Mr. King just stop. Stop. STOP. Your love of Wally and Dick reminds me of Adorable Child's love for Bugs Bunny....(the 'cute' cartoon little girl nearly suffocates/strangles Bugs every time she can get near him.)

the hero he's revived and run through the worst trauma in years.
    *chokes* Say what?
    Last edited by Kyer; 05-30-2019 at 03:02 PM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Tom King Promises Wally West Is Primed For Big Things After Heroes In Crisis: https://www.cbr.com/tom-king-promise...oes-in-crisis/
    Great ... It's not over ... It should be fun, I guess ...

So, how many times Wally will die in the futur ? How many times Harley will kick him in the balls ? You can do both at the same time anyway.

Incredible Member

I'm sorry guys. I still have some fight in me(i think)....I'm gonna read anything with Wally in it. Even if King is writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I'm sorry guys. I still have some fight in me(i think)....I'm gonna read anything with Wally in it. Even if King is writing.
    Let me know how it turns out.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Tom King Promises Wally West Is Primed For Big Things After Heroes In Crisis: https://www.cbr.com/tom-king-promise...oes-in-crisis/
    "Tom King "promises"".

Good, we haver yet another "promise". I feel like taking the phonebook of "promises" made by someone at DC for the last decade+.

Fuck promises, fuck DC's damage control, fuck this. Just fix this already.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I guess our definitions of 'fighting' are totally different.
    I'm fighting by not buying or otherwise promoting anything written during the Didio Era.

(Btw: just four more days until the next Flash by Waid reprint comes out. If some doorstep thief takes my copy then Harley is going to look like a pacifist.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member

He is talking about the upcoming ongoing right?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...oes-in-crisis/

It's possible DC editorial is trying to cut the legs off the book before it's even announced. This bears a lot of similarity with how they handled WW post-Rucka with Amazon Attacks and then announcing Simone only to undermine her and for her to spend a good chunk of her run cleaning up after Amazons Attacks.

The hope probably is that writer of the rumored Wally West Flash book will probably have to spent so much time on undoing HiC that he can't do anything else and that the sales will decline and they can then quietly cancel the book. So probably good chances of Johns getting it?
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 05-30-2019 at 03:30 PM.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    The hope probably is that writer of the rumored Wally West Flash book will probably have to spent so much time on undoing HiC that he can't do anything else and that the sales will decline and they can then quietly cancel the book. So probably good chances of Johns getting it?
    Wally is in his cell, thinking. Suddenly, he comes to a realization, which is "wait a second, this is bulshit".

He vibrates trough the bars, finds Booster Gold, speed clones the bodies of all the dead, replaces them a pico-second before the murders, and brings everyone alive to the present.

As he is doing the replacement, he realizes it was not him, but Doc Mahattan which caused the explosion. Doc was also altering the molecular composition of Sanctuary's food to turn into poison and rive people insane, so that's why no one in this crap excuse of a story wasn't thinking straight.

There.

Can be done in about ten pages.

But will they do something like this?

OF COURSE NOT!

What they'll do is make the goddamn Flash a traumatized murderer, act all confused when it doesn't sell, and, when questioned about, go: "well, we tried to do something with him and you guys hated, so we'll let him rest for a while"

Seriously, if you look around you can find this exact line said by Berganza about Cass Cain, after the second time they gave her to Beechen.

Typical DC bullshit.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    He is talking about the upcoming ongoing right?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...oes-in-crisis/

It's possible DC editorial is trying to cut the legs off the book before it's even announced. This bears a lot of similarity with how they handled WW post-Rucka with Amazon Attacks and then announcing Simone only to undermine her and for her to spend a good chunk of her run cleaning up after Amazons Attacks.

If Johns got it he’d straighten it out and it wouldn’t be cancelled. Not due to low sales anyway.

Incredible Member

I legit felt relief that HiC was over and done with. No more having to deal with it as it was basically being ignored by DC. Damn it.

Spectacular Member

remember guys don't have hope in this book, because having hope is bad and will cause dc to have wally kill a bunch of people again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I'll bet he loves Roy, too; loves him too death.

I shudder to think what he'd do to Donna or Garth if he could get his hands on them.
    Well the one thing he did with Garth was have him depressed and drunk.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Well the one thing he did with Garth was have him depressed and drunk.
    What? That’s obviously Donna’s thing!
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    What? That’s obviously Donna’s thing!
    I know, they're even running out of their own lame ideas that they have to double dip.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Incredible Member

Any good Wally solos post GJ run?