Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Laura and Hisako should've been in this book. They are right up,there with Jubes in terms of "Logan's daughters". Still gonna pick this up tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    She is already in a mini with Daken and SSabretooth, so it's fine that she is not in this mini.
    .........that's Deathstrike......

Lol Logan the white LL Cool J up in here.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    She is already in a mini with Daken and SSabretooth, so it's fine that she is not in this mini.
    I will have to check it out, thank you!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I will have to check it out, thank you!
    Save your money. She's not in Claws of the Killer. That's Yukio.

As of right now, Laura isn't appearing in ANY of the Hunt for Wolverine books.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Save your money. She's not in Claws of the Killer. That's Yukio.

As of right now, Laura isn't appearing in ANY of the Hunt for Wolverine books.
    Dead ends could be something about Laura?
    Its Yuriko by the way

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Laura and Hisako should've been in this book. They are right up,there with Jubes in terms of "Logan's daughters". Still gonna pick this up tho.

.........that's Deathstrike......
    Nobody is up there with Jubilee as far as "Logan's daughters" go, not even Kitty. The Logan/Jubilee dynamic was something special. Everybody else that came after was just something trying to recapture that magic, but don't even come close.

I love the girls but I’m confused as to why Psylocke and Domino are there, given that they don’t have that much of an important relationship with Logan? In fact, Zub says that they both (and Kitty) play the central roles in the story. Kitty makes sense in this context, but Psylocke and Domino though? I would have thought that Storm would play one of the bigger roles too...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    I love the girls but I’m confused as to why Psylocke and Domino are there, given that they don’t have that much of an important relationship with Logan? In fact, Zub says that they both (and Kitty) play the central roles in the story. Kitty makes sense in this context, but Psylocke and Domino though? I would have thought that Storm would play one of the bigger roles too...
    Psylocke is the for Madripoor action and Domino is in a movie coming out this week.

As far as Psylocke goes, Logan had a hand in helping her break free of her Lady Mandarin persona when she first emerged from the Seige Perilous and played a vital part in that whole Crimson Dawn stuff after Sabretooth nearly killed her. I'd say Logan and Psylocke were pretty close. As for Domino, well... they had a brief fling and she even gave him road head lol. Man, I miss the days when comics were somewhat innocent. I'm sure Storm will play some significant role though. I mean if Kitty ain't boss hoggin it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Psylocke probably spread lies about him after she murdered him.
    Truth the last meeting of the two did not end well.

Although never understood why she was so angry with him.
    If you go to work with Magneto it is natural to expect him to betray you or to deceive you. It was naïve of her to expect otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    As far as Psylocke goes, Logan had a hand in helping her break free of her Lady Mandarin persona when she first emerged from the Seige Perilous and played a vital part in that whole Crimson Dawn stuff after Sabretooth nearly killed her. I'd say Logan and Psylocke were pretty close. As for Domino, well... they had a brief fling and she even gave him road head lol. Man, I miss the days when comics were somewhat innocent. I'm sure Storm will play some significant role though. I mean if Kitty ain't boss hoggin it again.
    Last part seems unlikely. Zub already confirmed that Storm, Rogue and Jubilee aren’t as central to the story as the other three.

Last part seems unlikely. Zub already confirmed that Storm, Rogue and Jubilee aren’t as central to the story as the other three.
    So it's the Kitty show again? Lol figures.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Dead ends could be something about Laura?
    Its Yuriko by the way
    Yup. Mixed the names up (just got back from DP2 and had Yukio on the brain).

BANNED

Thinking this will be the best Hunt for Wolverine tie-in of the bunch, but I have qualms. The Betsy + Logan sparring looks great. I have issues w/ Magneto being painted as a villain AGAIN when in recent years he's proven himself an ally to the X-Men time and time again, even if not always a trustworthy one.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yeah, I don't get why they're absent. Hisako's powers spiked when Logan died, b/c of the strength of their relationship. And Laura is the closest thing to a daughter he's ever had. I get why the rest of the team are here, but I'm gutted that Armor + X-23 were ignored, not just here, but in every other tie-in too.

Eurgh more Kitty Pryde nonsense. Can't wait until another X-Man assumes leadership b/c I am so done with Mary Sue being in charge. At least this means that Betsy & Neena will get time to shine I guess.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Thinking this will be the best Hunt for Wolverine tie-in of the bunch, but I have qualms. The Betsy + Logan sparring looks great. I have issues w/ Magneto being painted as a villain AGAIN when in recent years he's proven himself an ally to the X-Men time and time again, even if not always a trustworthy one.
    No telling what the future holds. But Jordan D. White did say he preferred Emma, Magneto, and Sabretooth as villains because we don't have enough awesome villains to start turning them all good. He also noted Daken as a terrible person & was confused when I used him as an example for characters who get more pass than Sabretooth.

So all these characters being depicted as more villainous / antagonistic probably isn't a coincidence. So we got Magneto, Sabretooth, and Daken for villains here.