Fantastic Member

Default 15 fan designed Wonder Woman costumes

Astonishing Member

I quite like Beast Master - I loved the movie as a kid as I love animals and would love to see WW use her affinity for them more.

I, also, quite like both the Grecian and the Goddess designs. Those would be for more formal occasions.

The Marble Statute one is a good look, too.

And Wild West Justice Rider is just good fun. With an invisible pony, of course.

I like them all. Very good work all-around.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    And Wild West Justice Rider is just good fun. With an invisible pony, of course.
    There's this one.

I've got some favorites that aren't linked in the article.

Most of them are very good!

I really liked the Full Bodysuit, Futuristic and the OverKill WW.

The goddess WW looks like something we might have seen in Lynda Carter TV series if the design had been around back then!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Exactly the one I was thinking of. I would totally watch that show.

Incredible Member

I like the "Full Bodysuit" and "Futuristic" Wonder Woman designs. Diana FINALLY looks like a member of the Justice League in those designs since she's wearing a similar "uniform" to all of the other members who are clothed from neck to toe. And I think they still keep most of the traditional "Wonder Woman" elements, especially the "Full Bodysuit" design.

It reminds me a little bit of the (much simpler) "Justice Lord" Wonder Woman costume from JLU (which I also quite like).

I also really like the colour scheme (white, gold and brown) of the fourth costume design posted by CRaymond. It would be great if Diana had a more unique colour palette amongst the Justice League members and it's more indicative of her royal and Themysciran heritage. The colour scheme used by Queen Hippolyta in the Wonder Woman movie was also quite nice and could be the basis for a new colour scheme for Diana, although the additional of white / cream would help to make it more unique and distinctive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    Some of these are great, and some....are not.

My favourite is "African American" Wonder Woman (#10). According to the description: An African American depiction of Wonder Woman carries on the grand tradition of passing the superhero mantle (or lasso) to anyone that fits the criteria and vows to uphold its integrity.

Maybe DC can just scrap Donna and Cassie and give this young lady a crack at being Wonder Girl!

Mighty Member

I like majority of them but I think I've seen most of them before too. The only one I didn't like was the Overkill Wonder Woman. Futuristic Wonder Woman should show up in Batman Beyond, I always wanted to know what she was up to in that universe

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    I also really like the colour scheme (white, gold and brown) of the fourth costume design posted by CRaymond. It would be great if Diana had a more unique colour palette amongst the Justice League members and it's more indicative of her royal and Themysciran heritage. The colour scheme used by Queen Hippolyta in the Wonder Woman movie was also quite nice and could be the basis for a new colour scheme for Diana, although the additional of white / cream would help to make it more unique and distinctive.
    Yeah, I feel similarly.

Number 7. Wonder Woman 2.0 is tragic. I like 15. Alternate Universe, 14. Wild West, 12. Full Bodysuit, 4. Muslim, 3. Futuristic is my favorite for the way the tiara is added to glasses, the W on the belt and if you stare at the chest design long enough it could almost be an abstract eagle.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    They're all adorable! Are they your designs? If so, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    They're all adorable! Are they your designs? If so, well done!
    Yeah, thanks ;-)

I used to be more of an illustrator, but I haven't pushed a pencil on paper in a LONG time. I've been tinkering with a comprehensive Wonder Woman costuming concept for years, and I'm held back by my skills.

I've got so many opinions about the Wonder Woman costume it's boring to listen to and impossible to engage. It really comes down to wanting full coverage for Halloween, moving the brand colors to identifiable gold and white, and thinking of her mythological origin as comparable to Superman's alien origin: little touches of "myth" on an otherwise dramatic supersuit.

The boots are my favorite bit. The knees are adorned with a red star like her tiara, the shins have a unique color break in the shape of a feathered-flame W that are reminiscent of the Talaria, and the foot opens at the toe like sandals.

Overall though, supersuit fashion for Diana should be considered another language for her to master and use to her advantage, which is why I included her Metropolis and Gotham City variations. Her costume should speak the language of her audience, and reflect their interpretations of what a superhero wears. I didn't include the variations I did for Skartaris, Apokolips, Thanagar, Rann, or Atlantis, but you get the picture.
    Last edited by CRaymond; 09-20-2017 at 05:32 AM.

I like the "Goddess" design most.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    I'm not sure about 15,
    14 is a fun Wild West take,
    13 is a cool pitch for an Elseworlds,
    12 is what her new 52 outfit should have been,
    11 is a fun take,
    10 feels more African than African American but if they need a new WG i wouldnt mind....
    8 and 9 feel like her endgame as a character,
    6/7 could be alternate outfits for space adventures but 7 is odd to me,
    5 is very lord of the rings,
    4 reminds me of Faiza Hussain AKA excalibur from Marvel,
    3 works if she ever goes into dataspace or becomes an A.I.
    2 is overkill
    1 could be cool if she took after Artemis (goddess of the hunt) or had a connection to the red.