Page 130 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Tony really used to pump iron hard back in the day.
    Lmao, does Tony Stark wax his legs?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I remember that mini-series. Tony's speech to Hank was very sad, but inspirational. T^T
    Yes it was. It was a decent mini series. I read it about 3 months ago again. I liked that it wasn't big name heroes he had to team up with to beat the villain.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-20-2019 at 03:12 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    These past recent years, Marvel been sleeping on my boi Tony. It’s insulting
    I’m hoping they don’t replace him, but I have a bad feeling about what’s coming.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I’m hoping they don’t replace him, but I have a bad feeling about what’s coming.
    Y'know, I thought about that recently. Barring miniseries where they exist in only that space, we've had a few in recent years haven't we?
    Meaning should Arno take over for the foreseeable future in 2020, this would be the fourth time within ten years there had been an Iron man replacement. If Arno takes over there will be just as many Iron man takeovers than there are Spider-man reboots.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Lmao, does Tony Stark wax his legs?
    how many men are even drawn hairy?

like other than wolverine

Yeah, the nature of comic art simplifies things, resulting in characters looking either smooth as dolphins or hairy as Ron Jeremy, with almost no in-between.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Y'know, I thought about that recently. Barring miniseries where they exist in only that space, we've had a few in recent years haven't we?
    Meaning should Arno take over for the foreseeable future in 2020, this would be the fourth time within ten years there had been an Iron man replacement. If Arno takes over there will be just as many Iron man takeovers than there are Spider-man reboots.
    Doom, Riri, Arno, even Superior wasn't Tony as usual and now this.

You'd almost think they don't really have a long term vision for Tony in the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post

Gorilla-Man?

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

You'd almost think they don't really have a long term vision for Tony in the armor.
    I'm actually a little convinced they don't. Although I get it given the date, 2020 is a bit poor timing given that it's only just recently occurred.

Edit: If this is the case and Arno takes over for 2020, this means the Slott book will be only 5 issues longer as Bendis was before he sat Tony out on a roughly close timeline. I can't tell if history is repeating itself yet.
    Last edited by SuperiorIronman; 09-21-2019 at 02:20 PM.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post

It can vary by artist. Wonder Man is sometimes hairy - particularly when drawn by George Perez.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I'm actually a little convinced they don't. Although I get it given the date, 2020 is a bit poor timing given that it's only just recently occurred.

Edit: If this is the case and Arno takes over for 2020, this means the Slott book will be only 5 issues longer as Bendis was before he sat Tony out on a roughly close timeline. I can't tell if history is repeating itself yet.
    Don't forget about International Iron Man. Slott will have actually written less issues about Tony than Bendis did.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

To be honest I think there needs to be a firm rule against replacement stories happening within 2-3 years of each other.

Tony Stark: Iron Man Ultron Agenda
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-ultron-...r-body-horror/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I think there needs to be a firm rule against replacement stories happening within 2-3 years of each other.
    That would be nice if they put a limit on these things lol.