Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Arkea resurrected Selene and Madelyne Pryor. We saw the former fight Captain America recently while the latter ... what the hell happened to her?

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Arkea resurrected Selene and Madelyne Pryor. We saw the former fight Captain America recently while the latter ... what the hell happened to her?
    My headcanon is that Madelyne just got tired of all the stupid hero/villain thing. She moved to the Bahamas and she bought a plane and now she pilots air tours of the islands. Someday some X-people will take a vacation and run into her and she'll be super pissed that they are sticking their noses in her business and go all Inferno on them.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

A smal part of The Void was left in Emma.....

Indra's power upgrade

Where is Neal Shaara.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

• Beast’s Trial that Tempus warned him about
    • Archangel literally has an army of mutant soldiers and he’s just not telling anybody
    • Quentin be like: I’m leaving the X-Men after promising my (no-homo) best friend that I’d stay
    • All of Magneto’s new Brotherhood is accounted for except the two Acolytes. Where’d they go?
    • Sean Garrison. It should be revealed that he got hit with the Mothervine. I’ve never seen a more wasted concept.
    • Polaris and Danger are running a school in Madripoor with the Raksha. The Disassembled creative team may want us to forget, by I won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Where is Neal Shaara.
    Age of X-Man.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Namor joining the X-men because Emma manipulated him into thinking she killed Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Namor joining the X-men because Emma manipulated him into thinking she killed Shaw.
    I don't think they have even spoken to each other since the Phoenix Five have they? Maybe he figured it out and hasn't spoken to her since.

Indra's power upgrade

Where is Neal Shaara.
    No, was left in Scott.

Indra's power upgrade

Where is Neal Shaara.
    The void thing got taken out of Emma by Scott. Of course I don't know what happened to the part that was in Scott, but it may have been burned away by the Phoenix or was gone after he died.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Frost#Dark_X-Men
    During the final battle, Frost distracts the godlike Sentry by separating the Void persona from his Bob Reynolds persona. Doing so allows the Sentry to regain control and flee the battle, however, Frost cannot contain the Void and it chases after the Sentry, though a sliver of it remains within her body.[74] Frost is forced to remain in Diamond Form in order to prevent the sliver of the Void from utilizing her omega level psychic abilities.[75] Eventually it came to the decision to extract the Void. With Professor X's aid, they bridged Cyclops' mind to Frost. However, the Void instead took over his body, only for Scott to contain it within an inescapable prison in his mind.[76]

Where is X (Fantomexavier) during Age of X-Men?

What Sofia, Beak & Angel have been up to

Is Ernst Cassandra Nova inside Stuff? How has she appeared later then?

Nurse Annie and her son

Polaris and Danger in Madripoor

Peter's son in the Savage Land

Why do Selene, Galactus, and a few others always refer to Rachel as Starchild? Selene called Rachel Starchild even when she wasn't a host for the Phoenix anymore? Is part of the Phoenix always inside of Rachel? When the Phoenix resurrected Rachel did she leave a portion of her power inside Rachel permanently?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Why do Selene, Galactus, and a few others always refer to Rachel as Starchild? Selene called Rachel Starchild even when she wasn't a host for the Phoenix anymore? Is part of the Phoenix always inside of Rachel? When the Phoenix resurrected Rachel did she leave a portion of her power inside Rachel permanently?
    The comics writers aren't necessarily coherent but the Phoenix said something like that before she took Rachel to space after her battle against Necrom, that she and Rachel are too entwined now to be separated…
    I didn't read much after this issue. I don't know anything about this Askani stuff…

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

The only ones that truly matter to me are the unresolved danglers from the end of Claremont's first run, for example:

How and when did Magneto fight the Shadow King as referenced in one of the Jim Lee Savage Land issues?
    What was the connection between Lorna and Zala Dane, and really between Lorna and Malice? (which coincidentally also featured in an article on CBR today)
    What was the deal with the self-repairing computers at the X-Men's base in Australia?

Also, while he made a huge mess of it, I'd have loved to find out more about the Neo and if Shadowcat was really one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    The comics writers aren't necessarily coherent but the Phoenix said something like that before she took Rachel to space after her battle against Necrom, that she and Rachel are too entwined now to be separated…
    I didn't read much after this issue. I don't know anything about this Askani stuff…
    I remember that too. Right after that Phoenix/Rachel fought with Galactus and they were at a draw and Galactus told the Phoenix that she was drawing from all the potential life energy of the universe to fight him, he was trying to explain to her that they both served a purpose and that they had to exist in balance with each other. After that Phoenix turned control fully back to Rachel and diminished the power inside of Rachel to ensure that there would be no more drawing from the future potential of the universe.

Rachel ended up going back to 811, she worked with cyborg Kate Pryde/Widget to reprogram the Sentinels to protect all life. Then on the return to 616, Captain Britain was lost in the time stream. It was determined that Captain Britain and Rachel somehow got linked to each other in the transition between universes and one of them had to stay in the time stream. Rachel took Captain Britain's place and was lost in time. She popped out of the timestream 2000 years in the future when Apocalypse and his Acolytes ruled the entire planet. Rachel formed the resistance and called herself Askani which I think means "outcast". Rachel eventually became the Mother Askani, leader and religious icon of the Clan Askani resistance. Rachel is the one that brought Nathan into the future to cure his transmode virus. She created the Stryfe clone because she wasn't sure Nathan was going to survive. When Rachel was very old Apocalypse attacked her base and took Stryfe who he thought was Nathan and wanted to use him as his next host body. Rachel brought her parents Scott and Jean consciousnesses forward into the Askani timeline into clone bodies. Scott and Jean because Slym and Red and they were Nathan's parents in the Askani timeline. When Mother Askani died after she had been in a coma for several years, Scott and Jean's consciousnesses returned to the present day and the clone bodies appeared to die. That is why Nathan always thought his parents Slym and Red were dead because that was his last memory of them. I believe he found out the truth in Executioners Song. Anyway, the Mother Askani's consciousness remained after her death because of the faith of all her followers in the Askani religion. She was able to talk to Blaquesmith and occasionally Cable to give them guidance.

Back to the time stream, another part of Rachel was cast to the end of time and came out in the prison at the end of all time where Gaunt was imprisoned. She was taken prisoner by Gaunt but he got bored and wanted her to bring Cable to him so he could have someone to fight and prove who was the greatest warrior in all history (kind of silly, but whatever). Gaunt allowed Rachel to use some of her telepathy and crono skimming power to talk to Cable in the past. Blaquesmith helped Cable go to the end of time to rescue Rachel. Cable fought Gaunt and won, brought Rachel back to the present. Rachel went to university, helped Cable fight the sisterhood, then disappeared for a while and ended up the prisoner of Elias Bogan. She was rescued by the X-Men and rejoined them after that.

Even after she got back though young Rachel always had an echo of the Phoenix, and Mother Askani had an echo of the Phoenix too. Now in X-Force 9 the two parts are merged and I thought the Phoenix was going to show up, but it's actually the Mother Askani consciousness helping Rachel and they rejoined each other. Now Rachel seems like she just got elevated to god level powers, and I am curious if these two Phoenix echoes are rejoined is she like a "baby Phoenix" now.

Thanks for the update. Rachel has indeed a rocky life…

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    The void thing got taken out of Emma by Scott. Of course I don't know what happened to the part that was in Scott, but it may have been burned away by the Phoenix or was gone after he died.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Frost#Dark_X-Men
    During the final battle, Frost distracts the godlike Sentry by separating the Void persona from his Bob Reynolds persona. Doing so allows the Sentry to regain control and flee the battle, however, Frost cannot contain the Void and it chases after the Sentry, though a sliver of it remains within her body.[74] Frost is forced to remain in Diamond Form in order to prevent the sliver of the Void from utilizing her omega level psychic abilities.[75] Eventually it came to the decision to extract the Void. With Professor X's aid, they bridged Cyclops' mind to Frost. However, the Void instead took over his body, only for Scott to contain it within an inescapable prison in his mind.[76]
    In Uncanny Avengers Sentry said that the Void now resided in the White Hot Room, it is possible.