Page 81 of 148 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2210
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by rachelgrey View Post
    so rachel is really really angry. I actually don't mind a little enraged rachel. Her head is still on fire. I am really curious how this is going to end, how aggressive is she going to get. It felt like domino and the others are just a bit scared of rachel in her current state of rage.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...rce-10-preview

finally!!! Rachel is back!!!!!

I feel very excited to see Rachel using her power, it was time for her to wake up, Rachel Summers, Mother Askani is back at last, although I am nervous about her future. There are still no clues of her in the next event.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    I feel very excited to see Rachel using her power, it was time for her to wake up, Rachel Summers, Mother Askani is back at last, although I am nervous about her future. There are still no clues of her in the next event.
    Aside from like 12 characters there are no clues about anyone's fates moving forward. But yes, Askani preserve us, she has finally woken up and is kicking some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Aside from like 12 characters there are no clues about anyone's fates moving forward. But yes, Askani preserve us, she has finally woken up and is kicking some ass.
    This is the best part of the run, Rachel wakes up and saves everyone by herself. haha, X-Force is like "whaaaat, is happening!" while Rachel just kicks everyone's ass.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Love seeing Rachel kicking some ass and showing her true power! Mother Askani had some residual Phoenix energy even after the Force left her. Having merged with her Mother Askani self, seems to have put Rachel in a quasi-phoenix state (I don't really differentiate between Rachel's and Jean's connection to the Phoenix and their innate power potential as I consider them to be connected and ultimately the same).

Rachel merging with her Askani self last issue was very similar to Jean merging with the the Phoenix (in golden woman form) in Classic X-Men and Endsong.

Rachel definitely deserves this moment to shine after all the crap they have put her through.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Love seeing Rachel kicking some ass and showing her true power! Mother Askani had some residual Phoenix energy even after the Force left her. Having merged with her Mother Askani self, seems to have put Rachel in a quasi-phoenix state (I don't really differentiate between Rachel's and Jean's connection to the Phoenix and their innate power potential as I consider them to be connected and ultimately the same).

Rachel merging with her Askani self last issue was very similar to Jean merging with the the Phoenix (in golden woman form) in Classic X-Men and Endsong.

Rachel definitely deserves this moment to shine after all the crap they have put her through.
    All the leftover traces of the PF left Mother Askani when she died (those energies were what was sustaining Scott and Jean in the future). But who knows with continuity being a mess. i just don't want her to stay in the future as, to me, it doesn't make sense and would be a waste to bring her character back and toss her away.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

All the leftover traces of the PF left Mother Askani when she died (those energies were what was sustaining Scott and Jean in the future). But who knows with continuity being a mess. i just don't want her to stay in the future as, to me, it doesn't make sense and would be a waste to bring her character back and toss her away.
    True, but I never buy it when they try to say that all traces of the Phoenix have left Rachel or Jean.

Even if this is all Rachel's innate power its still a Phoenix-like state for her. Even Teen Jean's pink form was a very Phoenix-like power up.

I agree, I hope Rachel stays around as well. Or if she is written out for a while, it is a short break.

I would like to see more of Rachel's power to astral project through time and space. They could use that power to have her effectively have premonitions and psychometric flashes by briefly astral projecting into the future and past to get important information.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    I would like to see more of Rachel's power to astral project through time and space. They could use that power to have her effectively have premonitions and psychometric flashes by briefly astral projecting into the future and past to get important information.
    Rachel has shown phenomenal feats (sans Phoenix fragment) which unfortunately, today's writer just plain ignore or can't be bothered to research. After War of Kings, she telepathically made contact with Utopia while she was in the Shiar galactic space!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope we get something between Cable and Rachel on X-force. They have a weird relationship but cute and this boook exist becuase Cable was trying to rescue her.
    Also he is younger than her again, i want to see them interacting like that.
    rachelbabycable.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I hope we get something between Cable and Rachel on X-force. They have a weird relationship but cute and this boook exist becuase Cable was trying to rescue her.
    Also he is younger than her again, i want to see them interacting like that.
    rachelbabycable.jpg
    I would love to see this image brought up!! How ridiculous would it be if X-Force ends without Rachel interacting with Nate? I mean its been 10 issues and they've yet to interact, even going as far back as Extermination.

When was the last time they actually interacted in the books. Cable and Deadpool? Was she in that?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    Not quite true. In that group photo she was hosting the PF

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    When was the last time they actually interacted in the books. Cable and Deadpool? Was she in that?
    That is the last time they had actual interaction

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Not quite true. In that group photo she was hosting the PF
    That's a splash poster /cover for Hickman. It could mean nothing, like when she was on the Disassembled cover. I don't think we're going to get a kid Havok or 3 wolverines as the cover promotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishakh View Post
    That is the last time they had actual interaction
    Yeah, when Deadpool was wearing the original Marvel Girl outfit

Astonishing Member

That's a splash poster /cover for Hickman. It could mean nothing, like when she was on the Disassembled cover. I don't think we're going to get a kid Havok or 3 wolverines as the cover promotes.

I'm inclined to disagree based on nothing more than my gut

If Hickman really is gonna be the architect of the X-Men for next couple of years I definitely think we could be getting every single one of those characters on the splash the man has some really wacky ideas.