Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    all i'm allowed to say right now is this.

Cross and I love Vixen and we want to do big things with her, both as a character and in her own "Vixen-verse." So BUY THE BOOK. Tell everyone you know to buy the book.

Also, I've wanted to get my hands on the Global Guardians for a decade or more so, if we get to run with it, fasten your seatbelts.
    I'm hoping for the best.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 11-30-2020 at 01:40 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’ve been ready for a Vixen solo for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’ve been ready for a Vixen solo for decades.
    Me too. Me too.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Here's my wish list for Vixen team-ups:

Superman

Aquaman

Martian Manhunter

Bronze Tiger

John Stewart

Wonder Woman

I would love to see those duos play off each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Here's my wish list for Vixen team-ups:

Superman

Aquaman

Martian Manhunter

Bronze Tiger

John Stewart

Wonder Woman

I would love to see those duos play off each other.
    Would like to see her team up with Superman at some point to bring it all back to her first appearance.

Would also love to see Bronze Tiger show up. If their past romance is in continuity, things could get interesting. Plus Bronze Tiger is such an awesome character with tons of potential.

I want to see Vixen team up with some female superheroes, particularly Fire and Ice, these 3 work in the same industry as supermodels/celebrities and superheroes and they don't have a secret identity, just superhero names.

I also want to see Vixen team up with with some black female superheroes but there is not a lot to choose from, like there is less than 10 and none of them stand out as an option ...maybe Jo.

I want to see Vixen and Poison Ivy team up to see their different ideologies clash.

I want Vixen to team up with each of the DC trinity.

And thrown in Animal Man and B'Wanna Beast and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Would also love to see Bronze Tiger show up. If their past romance is in continuity, things could get interesting. Plus Bronze Tiger is such an awesome character with tons of potential.
    It's funny how hypocritical I can be b/c my first thought is I do not want Vixen to be a doorway for Bronze Tiger's return ...and yet I would use any character and their storyline to bring Vixen to the forefront.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Amazing Member

Has this book actually been confirmed as a Vixen team-up title or is she just appearing in the first three issues and we’re all running ahead of ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacula View Post
    Has this book actually been confirmed as a Vixen team-up title or is she just appearing in the first three issues and we’re all running ahead of ourselves?
    I thought it had been confirmed to be an anthology, but I've been working under the assumption they are also using it to test the waters before they commit to something bigger for Vixen to spin out of it. kinda like how they did that 5 issue Karma arc in Detective before spinning it out into Outsiders with Bryan Hill.

Clearly they want to use Vixen as the face to kick the title off, given her wide recognizibility and the amount of people who've wanted a (long overdue) Vixen book for a while, and with what looks like a major push for heroes of color on the horizon (given Future State and Milestone's return) it would make sense.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-02-2020 at 12:45 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I thought it had been confirmed to be an anthology
    That's what I thought - different heroes for each story. I'm in favor more anthologies, though I was admittedly thinking more along the lines of using the same three or four heroes, and developing those that they don't (yet) think can carry a title on their own (possibly correctly) rather than no set lineup.

it's not a vixen team-up book. Mari gets the first story and then we hand off to a new team with a new character. No, i don't know who that will be.

Yes, Chris and I hope we can keep going with the many things we set up in the first story.

You will need to make noise and buy the hell out of the book for DC to take note.

We are both putting a spotlight on Mari and shaking things up for her.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I want to see Vixen team up with some female superheroes, particularly Fire and Ice, these 3 work in the same industry as supermodels/celebrities and superheroes and they don't have a secret identity, just superhero names.

I also want to see Vixen team up with with some black female superheroes but there is not a lot to choose from, like there is less than 10 and none of them stand out as an option ...maybe Jo.

I want to see Vixen and Poison Ivy team up to see their different ideologies clash.

I want Vixen to team up with each of the DC trinity.

And thrown in Animal Man and B'Wanna Beast and I'll be happy.

It's funny how hypocritical I can be b/c my first thought is I do not want Vixen to be a doorway for Bronze Tiger's return ...and yet I would use any character and their storyline to bring Vixen to the forefront.
    Other than Black Canary and Zatanna (kinda), I don't think Vixen has any close girlfriends. I would love to see a series with them teaming up.

it's not a vixen team-up book. Mari gets the first story and then we hand off to a new team with a new character. No, i don't know who that will be.

Yes, Chris and I hope we can keep going with the many things we set up in the first story.

You will need to make noise and buy the hell out of the book for DC to take note.

Well, I'm gonna hope the book sells well enough to make it into a Vixen series
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 12-01-2020 at 02:01 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Dammit.

Well, DC does need a good team-up book, but it would have been nice to have Vixen be the anchor.

Dammit.

Well, DC does need a good team-up book, but it would have been nice to have Vixen be the anchor.
    this is commerce.

cross and i have done our best to make a great yarn but if enough people don't buy it, it dies on the vine. this is the life we chose.

this is commerce.

cross and i have done our best to make a great yarn but if enough people don't buy it, it dies on the vine. this is the life we chose.
    Let's hope it does great then. I know the CW Vixen cartoon they made a few years ago is quite popular with my students.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I've been wanting an anthology book with rotating teams spotlighting underused DC characters for a while, so this is rad. Hopefully you guys find the audience needed to spin that into more!

Dammit.

Yeah, DC desperately needs a team-up and Vixen's a solid choice for leading it.