Page 91 of 678 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 10158
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I think some liberals evolved into marxists and fasicst through the obama period, they had a taste of power and used it to silence the opossition... The abyss satared back it seems...

Anyways, to disucss....
    What are Trump weaknesses?
    The REAL left, guys like me, you know, REALISTS, are going to come back and kick these shithead kids back to the small table.
    Stop thought policing, stop telling men they can't look at a picture of a pretty women, stop telling women they should feel bad for watching a certain piece of entertainment, stop telling America they are pieces of shit for watching a movie that doesn't have the perfect percentage of these marginilized groups, for just wanting to fuck off and play video games...
    The New Left is 1950 pastors burning rock and roll records.

BANNED

Trump' weaknesses...he's not a politician, and has no experience.
    Which, is kind of a wild card, at this point.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I've settled on 'the Hairpiece.'
    Personally, I'm partial to "Shriveled Tangerine".
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Thrust View Post
    The REAL left, guys like me, you know, REALISTS, are going to come back and kick these shithead kids back to the small table.
    Stop thought policing, stop telling men they can't look at a picture of a pretty women, stop telling women they should feel bad for watching a certain piece of entertainment, stop telling America they are pieces of shit for watching a movie that doesn't have the perfect percentage of these marginilized groups, for just wanting to fuck off and play video games...
    The New Left is 1950 pastors burning rock and roll records.
    COuld you tell that to the guys running marvel comics now? we've got enough censorship it seems we live under the comics authority again...

Now for weaknesses... Definetly inexperience... Also I'm not sure the republican senate will fully back him up in every reform he wants to make, he might have to seek some support from democrats... or hell... the whole senate might try to screw him over...

BANNED

COuld you tell that to the guys running marvel comics now? we've got enough censorship it seems we live under the comics authority again...
    Ehh, I am not worried about the comics. They have their fringe characters, Squirell Girl isn't my cup of tea, but I don't have to buy it. I stick with my Bendis books, and light a candle in the window for hope that Ennis comes back to The Punisher. And that Warren Ellis does more than 6 issues of a book.
    To be honest, after the Secret Wars, which was Hickman's grand finale, I have pretty much given up on Marvel. Civil War II (main book) has been an interesting event though.

BANNED

Now for weaknesses... Definetly inexperience... Also I'm not sure the republican senate will fully back him up in every reform he wants to make, he might have to seek some support from democrats... or hell... the whole senate might try to screw him over...
    You know, the guy is socially liberal, and fiscally conservative. Despite the crazy statements, he is a moderate. Mass deportations aren't going to happen...there isn't enough money or manpower for something on that scale, it is fantasy land thinking. Now, amnesty/grandfather clauses for existing, I see happening, and a very tight watch on incoming flow.
    Otherwise, the racists that were expecting some sort of "kick em out, kick em out" are going to be just as disappointed as the voters for Obama who were expecting free shit.

Incredible Member

What are Trump weaknesses?
    Most of his cabinet will be establishment, as will naturally be essentially all of congress. I suspect they'll either fully control him, or he'll regularly fire cabinet members in fits of rage, or both. No way will he be able to "drain the swamp" (or even really want to, considering all his business dealings), which is really the main reason by far for which he got elected. As for economic/fiscal and social regression: They'll probably block the worst of his insane protectionism, but everything else is likely to be open season, which is the part that scares the hell outta me. My only sliver of hope is that illegal immigrants aside, now that he's elected he'll tone back down the hatemongering to appease the bigoted (parts of the) base, but if he really ends up not caring at all beyond the prestige of the position, the GOP-controled congress will happily let Pence drive us back into the 1950s while Trump chills out on Camp David.
    Last edited by twincast; 11-09-2016 at 06:03 PM.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Thrust View Post
    You know, the guy is socially liberal, and fiscally conservative. Despite the crazy statements, he is a moderate. Mass deportations aren't going to happen...there isn't enough money or manpower for something on that scale, it is fantasy land thinking. Now, amnesty/grandfather clauses for existing, I see happening, and a very tight watch on incoming flow.
    Otherwise, the racists that were expecting some sort of "kick em out, kick em out" are going to be just as disappointed as the voters for Obama who were expecting free shit.
    I don't think many truly expected for trump to kick all illegals, some of them (probably criminals in prisions) will be kicked but I can see an ammesty for the ones that got economical estability or college studies (yeah even if they have a feminist studies major...)

but, kicking all illegals is possible... Eisenhower and pals did it with less than a 1000 people, 300 jeeps and a few jets. Don't underestimate american ability, but the press would call it a prosecution so... is a very bad idea

BANNED

I don't think many truly expected for trump to kick all illegals, some of them (probably criminals in prisions) will be kicked but I can see an ammesty for the ones that got economical estability or college studies (yeah even if they have a feminist studies major...)

but, kicking all illegals is possible... Eisenhower and pals did it with less than a 1000 people, 300 jeeps and a few jets. Don't underestimate american ability, but the press would call it a prosecution so... is a very bad idea
    Right. Criminals, or ones with criminal past, I can see. But most are here, living in clusters in small houses, and send the bulk of their money back home. They aren't the ones that Trump is talking about.

If you voted for Trump, this is what you voted for. This is who you are.

I WAS finally coming to grips with the stupidity of America. But then some off the wall stuff happened that pissed me right back off.
    So I am downtown and a group of white dudes are looking at a woman wearing a dress standing alone minding her business. We all get on the subway. When she walks past the group, one of the men yells grab her by the pussy. One of the dudes literally then tried to touch the woman inappropriately. The woman yelled and the guys laughed. A group of people and I literally threw the 3 dudes off the subway at the Wood Street. America is really thinking this shit is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I'm just going to say, "This is who you are" has a certain ring to it.
    If you tried, you could probably make it a meme or a hashtag on twitter.
    #thisiswhoyouare vs #makeamericagreatagain?

BANNED

Indeed a quality one at that.