Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    If you are going to armor up his costume that much why not include a helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Looks like he's ready for war.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I thought Robin Eternal was pretty decent. Not amazing but good. The art was aweosme . But its Eddy Barrows so of course.

Thats a buy for me. I'm excited that Tim got a solo. Even if it wasnt amazing but I'll take it.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Well, this will hurt Tim's chances of getting a book. Damian's had one announced, and it's called Robin. At least he has a new costume, so there should be no more excuses for getting them confused as happened in Death Metal.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/01/14/dc...es-robin-2021/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, this will hurt Tim's chances of getting a book. Damian's had one announced, and it's called Robin. At least he has a new costume, so there should be no more excuses for getting them confused as happened in Death Metal.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/01/14/dc...es-robin-2021/
    Well with a new wondergirl and Jon back in our time as superboy his whole squad is in a weird place

Yeah, Young Justice is disbanding, that we know. Conner's joining the Suicide Squad, Naomi's joining the Justice League, and Dial H is going to Teen Titans Academy. Hopefully we'll know in the next month or two where some of the others will land, including Tim. But Damian getting a solo book without even a subtitle pretty much scuppers Tim's chances of getting one unless he reverts to Red Robin.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I think the fact that Tim's Future state title was one of the lower selling one will also affect his chances of getting a title.

Even Swamp thing went to 2nd printing

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I think the fact that Tim's Future state title was one of the lower selling one will also affect his chances of getting a title.

Even Swamp thing went to 2nd printing
    It came out yesterday how do you know what it sold?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It came out yesterday how do you know what it sold?
    The titles that realised on the same date [TT for example] have already gone to 2nd printing and it wasn't on the list

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The titles that realised on the same date [TT for example] have already gone to 2nd printing and it wasn't on the list
    Oooops. I feel bad for spoiler he’s is dragging her down with him

Astonishing Member

It amuses me how Tynion, who, in his own words, fought to ensure that Tim was not removed from the plots at all, as a result, even in his title, does not want to give him a role, instead forcing the characters he created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Should've shown the full cover and not the cropped version.
    So, if Damian is Robin again...then Tim is ?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    So, if Damian is Robin again...then Tim is ?
    Robin on Gotham, probably. Just like now there's 2 Superboy, possibly 2 Wondergirl with Yara, multiple Kid Flash and Batgirl, even multiple Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It amuses me how Tynion, who, in his own words, fought to ensure that Tim was not removed from the plots at all, as a result, even in his title, does not want to give him a role, instead forcing the characters he created.
    I guess money and acclaim comes before nostalgia. Tynion's gotta eat and I'm sure he wants to leave his mark on a character like Batman. The easiest way to do that is via new popular characters.

It shouldn't be up to the writer to find places for side characters. That's for the Bat office. All these characters should have a place. A spot where their fans can find them.

I'm kind of surprised Tim hasn't done much in Tynion's run yet.