Page 25 of 410 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

More expecting smww . This time from meejay.

And QTcomics

https://www.deviantart.com/qtcomics/...nant-725365628

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    More expecting smww . This time from meejay.

This is cute! Heh Kal has to do a lot of cooking!

My heart! I love for them to have a girl first then about 3 or 4 years between to have a boy. Or twins!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    This is cute! Heh Kal has to do a lot of cooking!

My heart! I love for them to have a girl first then about 3 or 4 years between to have a boy. Or twins!!
    In KC they have 5 children. I wonder if the middle children could be twins? They could be, the boy and girl standing alongside the eldest boy. It's fun speculating but yeah I'd love for them to have twins one day.

I just realized they have 2 dogs. I see, Krypto, Ace , a brown dog in the background and 2 kitties!
    Last edited by hellacre; 01-10-2019 at 07:42 PM.

In KC they have 5 children. I wonder if the middle children could be twins? They could be, the boy and girl standing alongside the eldest boy. It's fun speculating but yeah I'd love for them to have twins one day.

5 kids, 5 different personalities, 5 unique power sets!! Oh the possibilities!!!! 3 girls and 2 boys, perfection! No names were given except for the oldest right?

5 kids, 5 different personalities, 5 unique power sets!! Oh the possibilities!!!! 3 girls and 2 boys, perfection! No names were given except for the oldest right?
    Well we assume he is Jonathan as in The Kingdom that was the name given to their son in that story published in 1999. Twenty years ago our couple had their baby boy!!! But then The Kingdom seems to be a slightly different verse to KC. That Jonathan became a sort of timelord. Hyperman. This son goes off to space when he gets older with arks.

Well we assume he is Jonathan as in The Kingdom that was the name given to their son in that story published in 1999. Twenty years ago our couple had their baby boy!!! But then The Kingdom seems to be a slightly different verse to KC. That Jonathan became a sort of timelord. Hyperman. This son goes off to space when he gets older with arks.
    Wow! This had so much potential as a spin off story all on its own. All 5 kids, a League of their own really. Just think of the adventures these siblings would’ve had. The legacy of Superman and Wonder Woman moving further forward and up higher.
    Siblings bickering, a little rivalry, but it’s all about family and legacy.

\
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/6442682...search_click=1

Gender Reveal Cake. Will baby be super or wonder or will they get one of both?

[IMG]https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/60d25b12cdb71ea1ce240ae927a059d7/5CD2FA01/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s640x640/47586273_1862499523876081_7347692557338601663_n.jp g?_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com[/IMG
    I love the art deco style of this, very nice.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I don't consider The Kingdom and KC/JSA #22 epilogue part of the same canon. Ross didn't like Waid's ideas for the son of SM/WW in The Kingdom which make me believe that their firstborn isn't intended to be the same character in both stories. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I don't consider The Kingdom and KC/JSA #22 epilogue part of the same canon. Ross didn't like Waid's ideas for the son of SM/WW in The Kingdom which make me believe that their firstborn isn't intended to be the same character in both stories. ��
    Yeah am aware that Ross didn't want DC to mess with KC. His JSA 22 ending is his idea of how that verse should go. I think he wanted it as the final chap of the DCU and life moving forward and not as The Kingdom just did not move anything forward so much as say well...yeah...this could happen or not so never mind current Superman and Wonder Woman met their future selves and son from a different timeline. It does not affect them at all. Just carry on. But if anything I like the concept of Hypertime and Jonathan as a powerful kid capable of hanging with Linear Men and unfazed by the Quintessence. I still think Jonathan Kent 11 aka Hyperman could have an amazing stories done with him as a time traveller. Imagine him coming back to see his parents before they even thinking of hooking up?

Hypertime alone means all the stories told stand and matter as opposed to sucking up every continuity like a vacuum and killing their uniqueness and impact and history to try to prop one like Rebirth. Or now forcing Dr Manhattan to prop their reason for rebooting and messing up everything across decades. I like the Multiverse conceived by Morrison too. It is easy to understand but DC are doing some convoluted stuff right now bringing back characters wearing campy nineties clothing etc and acting as if they never aged or went anywhere.
    Last edited by hellacre; 01-11-2019 at 05:40 AM.

Yeah am aware that Ross didn't want DC to mess with KC. His JSA 22 ending is his idea of how that verse should go. I think he wanted it as the final chap of the DCU and life moving forward and not as The Kingdom just did not move anything forward so much as say well...yeah...this could happen or not so never mind current Superman and Wonder Woman met their future selves and son from a different timeline. It does not affect them at all. Just carry on. But if anything I like the concept of Hypertime and Jonathan as a powerful kid capable of hanging with Linear Men and unfazed by the Quintessence. I still think Jonathan Kent 11 aka Hyperman could have an amazing stories done with him as a time traveller. Imagine him coming back to see his parents before they even thinking of hooking up?

Hypertime alone means all the stories told stand and matter as opposed to sucking up every continuity like a vacuum and killing their uniqueness and impact and history to try to prop one like Rebirth. Or now forcing Dr Manhattan to prop their reason for rebooting and messing up everything across decades. I like the Multiverse conceived by Morrison too. It is easy to understand but DC are doing some convoluted stuff right now bringing back characters wearing campy nineties clothing etc and acting as if they never aged or went anywhere.
    I like too the idea of SM/WW having a child able to move into the Hypertime. It's his design that leaves something to be desired... I can't picture a son of SM/WW looking like the Phantom Stranger instead of having his own unique design.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I like too the idea of SM/WW having a child able to move into the Hypertime. It's his design that leaves something to be desired... I can't picture a son of SM/WW looking like the Phantom Stranger instead of having his own unique design.
    The hat and coat I think was there to throw us off. He had his own uniform. Mind you I feel he needs more than Diana's golden girdle...belt...maybe an eagle or WW...the bracers could be either Amazonian or Kryptonian which works. The blue cape could be Diana's side too.

I'd like someone to update Hyperman's look. BTW he has silver hair. Interesting. Wonder what was behind that?
    Last edited by hellacre; 01-11-2019 at 06:09 AM.

The hat and coat I think was there to throw us off. He had his own uniform. Mind you I feel he needs more than Diana's golden girdle...belt...maybe an eagle or WW...the bracers could be either Amazonian or Kryptonian which works. The blue cape could be Diana's side too.

Maybe if his design was updated by a modern artist I could end up appreciating it more. As it was it doesn't appeal to me because of the Phantom Stranger "homages" like the coat and white hair.

Btw, Alex Ross thought that the son of KC SM/WW as adult should look more like Captain Marvel/Shazam.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-11-2019 at 07:18 AM.

I just realized they have 2 dogs. I see, Krypto, Ace , a brown dog in the background and 2 kitties!
    I LOVE THIS!!!! Kingdom Come is perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I LOVE THIS!!!! Kingdom Come is perfect!
    It would be "perfect" if it showed how SM/WW went from the ending of the 4th part to the epilogue. I feel there's a missing chapter there that is worth to be written.