Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    what death seed?
    I mean, he is Death right now? I don't know. Just trying to think up ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I mean, he is Death right now? I don't know. Just trying to think up ideas.
    I am interested in your speculation. Please do tell.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

Didn't he have the Death Seed for a time but we got the hippie NuAngel version because Betsy stabbed him with a life seed way back when so who knows what we'll get going forward, at least he's not dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Now that we know Warren is alive and well, do you think he'll show up in any AoX mini?
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yep. The question is where
    I suspect it'll either be the one Betsy's in if they want those two back together, or Prisoner X if he's ticked Nate off, since we know see haven't seen the full cast of that title.

Ultimate Member

Then again Nate didn't seem that upset when Warren turned on him as he just made a new horseman in Storm rather than trying to turn Warren again...who knows if Warren goes into the AoX universe maybe it fixes him somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Now that we know Warren is alive and well, do you think he'll show up in any AoX mini?
    Right now it seems as though Marvel wants to put Archangel and Psylocke back togather. So, I'm going to stick to my guess that Archangel appears in Psylocke's book. That comic is supposed to deal with the idea of love as an enemy. Warren may be used as an antagonist there. It would seem to set up Psylocke erasing Psylocke and Archangel's love for each other. I'm not fond of the idea of Psylocke/Archangel being togather again, but at least this could lead to a new story for them.

Archangel/Psylocke used to be my favorite X-couple. If you still like Warren and Psylocke being togather that's fine. We all have a right to our opinion.

I never really expected Moonstar and Warren to end up togather on panel, but this seems to put a fork into my desire to see them togather.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I suspect it'll either be the one Betsy's in if they want those two back together, or Prisoner X if he's ticked Nate off, since we know see haven't seen the full cast of that title.
    It could be Prisoner X if Warren has ticked of Nate, but I think that whatever Archangel would have done to make Nate upset would probably have happened in the AoXM crossover itself. Magneot an Storm also turned on Nate during Disassembled, and they are on Nate's team in AoXM.
    Last edited by Thievery; 01-17-2019 at 07:12 AM.

Extraordinary Member

My line of reasoning here is that we don't actually see Warren have his Death Seed removed. In fact, you probably can't actually remove them at all. Warren's Death Seed was just overwritten by a Life Seed. I think...

But it does seem odd that we haven't seen Warren at all in any of these solicits.

Would he work with Apocalypse in this universe? Even if that Apocalypse is seemingly not the monster he normally is? I mean, he probably is and he's just better at hiding it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I never really expected Moonstar and Warren to end up togather on panel, but this seems to put a fork into my desire to see them togather.

It could be Prisoner X if Warren has ticked of Nate, but I think that whatever Archangel would have done to make Nate upset would probably have happened in the AoXM crossover itself. Magneot an Storm also turned on Nate during Disassembled, and they are on Nate's team in AoXM.
    I don't expect them to get together, either, but never say never.

I think there must be a reason they aren't saying where Warren is in the AoXM. Rebelling against Nate and therefor ticking him off seems a logical conclusion. I guess he could be in the Apocalypse series...

Extraordinary Member

If it's between Nate and the devil he knows, Warren is probably going to pick Apocalypse.

But we've not seen the art. I think a lot of fans would freak out if they saw preview images or a cover and I can't figure out why Marvel would hide that.

I think his role must be something they think is going to be shocking. Why else keep it quiet?

Ultimate Member

But would Warren being an antagonist to Betsy and her team be a shock right now really, not sure that you could destroy love in such a short time with perhaps neither character even remembering that said love exists if they both wouldn't know that they were even in a different reality...so I don't see it destroying their love, and yeah if Nate was angry at Warren he wouldn't let him just run around free...

Extraordinary Member

Warren as Archangel is actually pretty dangerous on his own. He can fly very fast, those razor sharp feathers will kill you, and we know he can be really fucking crazy.

Of course, we also know that Nate himself has gone off the deep end, so maybe he doesn't see the harm in letting a guy like that just fly around?

I mean, look at who is on Apocalypse's side here. Kitty, Dazzler, and Eye-Boy aren't exactly that intimidating by themselves. Yes, Dazzler snd Kitty have some great experience as X-Men and as superheroes, but strip that away and their powers aren't that impressive. Even Apocalypse isn't exactly Omega level. That goes for Evan too. At the end of the day, they can stretch, turn their limbs into weapons, and have pretty good healing factors, but that's it.

Nate is keeping the most powerful mutants for himself, the ones who are really strong just by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I think his role must be something they think is going to be shocking. Why else keep it quiet?
    I could see him being some sort of Villain or the new stand-in for Apocalypse. I am interested to see him interact with Bishop and Polaris. It has been a long time. Either that or he is more of a cameo role. :/ Oh well. When hasn't he been on the shitty end of the stick. Also congrats on Dani participating in Thor's event.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Extraordinary Member

I know this is the X-Men we're talking about, how is Dany in two places at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I could see him being some sort of Villain or the new stand-in for Apocalypse. I am interested to see him interact with Bishop and Polaris. It has been a long time. Either that or he is more of a cameo role. :/ Oh well. When hasn't he been on the shitty end of the stick. Also congrats on Dani participating in Thor's event.
    Thanks.

I keep envisioning Warren locked away in a basement somewhere in Prisoner X. Possibly because he remembers reality, though I don't know why he would.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I know this is the X-Men we're talking about, how is Dany in two places at once?
    We don't know, yet. I was thinking maybe Nate absorbed her mind post Dead Souls and just her Warlock possessed body was left in reality, but her role in War of the Realms probably rules that out.