Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

I can believe Emma is Omega; but her skill and brains is what make her interesting. Where are the editors watching these errors?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I can believe Emma is Omega; but her skill and brains is what make her interesting. Where are the editors watching these errors?
    It was a poorly worded analogy. Emma is not an omega telepath or else she would be on hickman’s list and she not the ultimate seductress either. It’s analogies to compare and say she’s the best at what she does: Being the white queen and making plays. It’s why it’s prefaced by it saying the white queen can wipe the board.

Percy just didnt set it up very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    It was a poorly worded analogy. Emma is not an omega telepath or else she would be on hickman’s list and she not the ultimate seductress either. It’s analogies to compare and say she’s the best at what she does: Being the white queen and making plays. It’s why it’s prefaced by it saying the white queen can wipe the board.

Yes, I agree with you Tank.

I think fans can take this the wrong way, but writers should not try to play with the fans and create confusion and division with poor wording and confusing (to some) meaning.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I agree with Tank's comprehension skills.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Opera Instantâneo_2021-09-29_162537_web.whatsapp.com.jpg

Emma finally get her new skin for Marvel Strike Force, Dawn of X Emma coming in this news update

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBlackout View Post

Emma finally get her new skin for Marvel Strike Force, Dawn of X Emma coming in this news update
    >_> I've been waiting on it, finally.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I believe it. If Emma was an omega level telpath she would not want it known. But this also makes me less likely to get percy stuff as he moves into the future as i'm just not here for more confusion on this matter, i will never forget first hearing omega level telepath with psylocke. Still don't believe it.
    The omega mutants dont register for their designation. The list was created by Xavier, who determined the criteria. If Emma is an omega, I dont see a reason why she would try to have that hidden. It doesnt make any sense given the feats she's publicly done throughout her history.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post

Or Hickman is on his way out and they no longer care to be beholden to things he established.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Or Hickman is on his way out and they no longer care to be beholden to things he established.
    This.

Hickmans list made the prehickmans term Fraction used obsolete by its new definition an omega level telepath is has to be an omega level mutant because its power classification based.

And when the list came out only Quentin andJean were Omega level telepaths which are omega level mutants.

This might have some something about getting council seats or getting Arrakoa to take Emma seriously when she steals power from Cheric. Given their OLM rule on their council
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-29-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBlackout View Post

oh finally, still waiting for her to get a new costume in future fight though :/
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Spectacular Member

Can someone let me know what comic Emma’s been referred to as an Omega level tp recently?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    Can someone let me know what comic Emma’s been referred to as an Omega level tp recently?

spoilers:
    recently in the latest wolverine issue, and shes also been classified as one pre hixman in Uncanny X-Men Vol. 1 #513
    end of spoilers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Just some more photoshop fun.

That's pretty good!

Who's the model?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I would have loved to see that "interrogation" between Emma and Solem, though. Percy leaves out all the good parts.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I would have loved to see that "interrogation" between Emma and Solem, though. Percy leaves out all the good parts.
    Does Emma actually appear in this weeks Wolverine and does it address Christian? Did Solem attack him? Scans anyone? lol
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/