Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Art looks great as always, but I question the writing as Aaron had failed to handle almost all the characters depicted in the picture.

I'm more interested in the Champions tie-in written by Zub.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I'm kind of surprised Thor is center in this cover instead of Jane Foster to be honest. Oh, and it looks like Mjolnir is back, which makes the distracting gold arm and hammer even more distracting then they already are. Don't trust that hammer Thor .

Oh look at Odin and Sif, so much in the background that you could almost miss them. Feels appropriate .

When can we be done with roided-out muscle-head She-Hulk? Even Dauterman can't make it look good.

Freyja and Valkyrie look almost like the exact same character with different hairstyle's/outfits.

So Volstagg's replacement makes it in but not the rest of the Warriors Three? I call foul.

Venom and a random Dora seem pretty random for this, but I guess you gotta chase the money where you can.

The glowing eyes on Daredevil makes me think Blindspot is taking up the mantle after Death of Daredevil.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of surprised Thor is center in this cover instead of Jane Foster to be honest. Oh, and it looks like Mjolnir is back, which makes the distracting gold arm and hammer even more distracting then they already are. Don't trust that hammer Thor .

Oh look at Odin and Sif, so much in the background that you could almost miss them. Feels appropriate .

When can we be done with roided-out muscle-head She-Hulk? Even Dauterman can't make it look good.

Freyja and Valkyrie look almost like the exact same character with different hairstyle's/outfits.

So Volstagg's replacement makes it in but not the rest of the Warriors Three? I call foul.

Venom and a random Dora seem pretty random for this, but I guess you gotta chase the money where you can.
    Don't know about Venom but Okoye is part of the secret avengers team (agents of wakanda) Aaron is creating so it makes sense

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    no Loki, no Warriors 3, Thor has two hammers...

it doesn't look THAT epic.
    its pretty safe to say they will be there (especially Loki as he has had a hand in this storyline)

this looks amazing!

I'm gonna buy multiple copies!
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

Those black tendrils could be from Knull or All Black. This would explain why Venom is involved. All Black returns to this timeline to reunite with Knull, which would be bad and a definite swerve.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Those black tendrils could be from Knull or All Black. This would explain why Venom is involved. All Black returns to this timeline to reunite with Knull, which would be bad and a definite swerve.
    Exactly, because as was revealed by Donny Cates in Venom, Knull forged All-Black the Necrosword as the precursor or prototype to the symbiotes that were spawned from his shadow, tempering its blade inside the head of the Celestial he slew all those eons ago. Jason Aaron capitalizing on that connection could be very good, if done well, or maybe Cates writing a tie-in as a "Web of Venom" miniseries or one-shot?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

All these swords and no Black Knight with the Ebony Blade. Not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    The glowing eyes on Daredevil makes me think Blindspot is taking up the mantle after Death of Daredevil.
    Whoever DD is, they're apparently using Heimdall's powers. That's his sword.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    All these swords and no Black Knight with the Ebony Blade. Not happy.
    Or Guillotine with La Fleur du Mal or Faiza Hussain with Excalibur. What ever happened to Avona from the California Initiative/The Order's sword Bluetooth?
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 11-16-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Exactly, because as was revealed by Donny Cates in Venom, Knull forged All-Black the Necrosword as the precursor or prototype to the symbiotes that were spawned from his shadow, tempering its blade inside the head of the Celestial he slew all those eons ago. Jason Aaron capitalizing on that connection could be very good, if done well, or maybe Cates writing a tie-in as a "Web of Venom" miniseries or one-shot?
    On the Venom thread, it's been pointed out that All Black being a symbiote from the very beginning is pretty easy to tell. Those it possess speak in a way that is very similar to how Venom speaks and all the black tendrils, plus just their general bloodlust.

I think Aaron has had that planned and Cates was in on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Or Guillotine with La Fleur du Mal or Faiza Hussain with Excalibur. What ever happened to Avona from the California Initiative/The Order's sword Bluetooth?
    So basically, you want anyone who swings a sword to be battling in this.

BANNED

See marvel

You can have diversity without shitting on classic characters.

I'm honestly not too sure what this is about, but it has a lot of cool characters in it so if the story seems interesting I'll definitely get it.