Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Really digging this art. I'm looking forward to this event.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Do we have any idea how the hell the Punisher fits into this event,
    You mean how the Hel? Seriously though, I think this will be an all-hands-on-deck battle in the streets of NY which is Punisher's alley. Art Adam's rendition of Castle reminds me of Skurge's last stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She-Hulk seriously looks like she's on steroids.
    Given the big ass (literally as we've having frost giants and fire demons here!) enemies, a bulked-up Jen will be needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if a certain someone will say "there must always be a Thor"?
    I wonder if Ulik will try to take advantage of that by reviving the identity of Tanarus, just for kicks. But if Karnilla is out of the picture there won't be anyone to enchant him, unless Amora is up to it.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "In April’s WAR OF THE REALMS #1, Malekith’s invasion starts in Manhattan, but he doesn’t just want to conquer part of Earth — he wants the whole realm! The heroes will have a hard enough time just defending New York from Malekith’s forces — but when they realize the full scope of his attack in April’s WAR OF THE REALMS #2, they’ll have to make some daring and surprising moves in order to stop Malekith and his army of Frost Giants, Fire Goblins, Trolls and more from taking over the entire planet! And as with any war, this world at war will have some casualties…"

Gee, the ONE TIME the X-Men aren't around -_-.
    They're definitely excluded, yeah. Bleeding Cool leaked the ending of Uncanny X-Men #10, and it basically confirms this.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

You know, I'm OK with a weird timeline, but I know I'm going to have trouble figuring out how to put the X-Men somewhere in this. I will try for my own headcanon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    You know, I'm OK with a weird timeline, but I know I'm going to have trouble figuring out how to put the X-Men somewhere in this. I will try for my own headcanon!
    They got eaten by Frost Giants. The end.

I MEAN -- TO BE CONTINUED IN WAR OF THE REALMS: X-CAPE FROM FROST GIANT STOMACHS ALPHA!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

They got eaten by Frost Giants. The end.
    I recall an A+X issue where Iceman and Thor defeated some Frost Giants. I think even without Odinson Bobby can handle them.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I recall an A+X issue where Iceman and Thor defeated some Frost Giants. I think even without Odinson Bobby can handle them.
    This might actually explain why the X-Men aren't involved.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Great art.
    Looks way cool.

This might actually explain why the X-Men aren't involved.
    They're not involved because (Uncanny X-Men #10 spoilers): spoilers:
    the Daily Bugle headline is No More X-Men. They're believed to be dead, and anyone still alive (i.e. Cyclops's team, Rogue and Gambit) would be in hiding.
    end of spoilers
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Daredevil with a two hand sword in that promotinal picuture...........heh..... So they finally decided to ruin Daredevil's charisma with dumb events huh ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Given the big ass (literally as we've having frost giants and fire demons here!) enemies, a bulked-up Jen will be needed.
    Wasn't Jen depicted as being able to go toe-to-toe with those types in her normal physique? But I guess that comes down to inconsistent feat depictions.
    This reminds me of when the X-Men had a tie-in to the Casket of Ancient Winters storyline (I think) and how Thor got involved in the Morlock Massacre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They're not involved because (Uncanny X-Men #10 spoilers): spoilers:
    the Daily Bugle headline is No More X-Men. They're believed to be dead, and anyone still alive (i.e. Cyclops's team, Rogue and Gambit) would be in hiding.
    end of spoilers
    Ah...Age of X-Man has hit already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Daredevil with a two hand sword in that promotinal picuture...........heh..... So they finally decided to ruin Daredevil's charisma with dumb events huh ? lol
    It's Heimdall's sword. Because he's also getting Heimdall's sight.

Also, USG tie-ins.

https://www.newsarama.com/43494-squi...he-realms.html
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

It's Heimdall's sword. Because he's also getting Heimdall's sight.

Also, USG tie-ins.

https://www.newsarama.com/43494-squi...he-realms.html
    Not surprised. North seems to have fun playing with the Asgard stuff .

(Thor looks like Odin on that cover though).

There's tie-in minis for Punisher and New Mutants (under the Uncanny X-Men name). Also solicits for Thor and Asgardians of the Galaxy.
    https://www.newsarama.com/43523-x-me...he-realms.html

BANNED

I wonder if Angela is going to be stuck in limbo after this event or the asgardians of galaxy is going to continue. if she is to be stuck in limbo once again it could be that she ends up being the queen of heven this time after she is stuck in the 10 realm when it's connection to the other realms is rend asunder once again. after reading thor 8 maybe Aaron could also work in a reference to a certain hellspawn before this event is done.