Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Avengers Game

Ultimate Member

I don't like the character models/design.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see Spider-Man or Wolverine showing up.

Probably get through the "main-stays" (Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ant-Man and Wasp, etc.) before we get anybody with their own separate franchise.
    Hank Pym is already shown, I just hope they do Wanda soon as well instead of classifying her as "X-character" who doesn't belong in Avengers and treated like a classic Avenger she is.
    Also the MCU influence, sure Black Widow is the token female again.
    They really don't convince me they are trying to do something of their own.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I really don't like how Marvel forces the MCU into their other divisions. Sometimes it's good to take advantage of it but they do it way too often. The designs are just cheap knockoffs. MUA3 and Spider-Man PS4 was a step in the right direction but they just went back. The cartoons force the MCU, the comics try sometimes, their mobile games to some extent and their t.v shows. And the starting line-up is trash.
    Yup, I get the big three. But Hulk is like OG Avenger in name only. If they used She-Hulk I would believe they are at least trying or something.
    Pick someone from Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Photon/Spectrum, Captain Marvel, etc... But no, the very uninspired MCU line-up.

Though, they do seem to have included an ANAD Avenger...

The narrator sounds like she might be Ms Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So: No Hawkeye, No X-Men or F4 Teases but Inhumans referenced- yep, sounds like what I expected from a Game that started Development in the midst of Marvel’s X and F4 Boycot, Hard Pass
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So: No Hawkeye, No X-Men or F4 Teases but Inhumans referenced- yep, sounds like what I expected from a Game that started Development in the midst of Marvel’s X and F4 Boycot, Hard Pass
    There’s always a chance they could show up as DLC.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member

It's an Avengers game and they don't even show enough Avengers, why would you expect X-Men and F4?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It's an Avengers game and they don't even show enough Avengers, why would you expect X-Men and F4?
    I expected references- They referenced the Inhumans, As you said, Its an Avengers Game, Why reference the Inhumans
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I expected references- They referenced the Inhumans, As you said, Its an Avengers Game, Why reference the Inhumans
    The X-Men video games and cartoons never mentioned or had any Avengers in them. Maybe Captain America in Wolverine and the X-Men, but even before Disney bought Marvel the X-Men never cared to cater to Avengers fans.

Historically, the inhumans fell into the Avengers/Fantastic Four realm, whereas the X-Men were always doing their own thing especially in video games. I hope we see mutants in this game, but we'll probably see Black Panther and Captain Marvel before.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The X-Men video games and cartoons never mentioned or had any Avengers in them. Maybe Captain America in Wolverine and the X-Men, but even before Disney bought Marvel the X-Men never cared to cater to Avengers fans.

Historically, the inhumans fell into the Avengers/Fantastic Four realm, whereas the X-Men were always doing their own thing especially in video games. I hope we see mutants in this game, but we'll probably see Black Panther and Captain Marvel before.
    I’m betting we get Captain Marvel before Hawkeye at this point
    Pull List:

Referencing the Inhumans makes sense only with three Avengers. Crystal, who is one. Her ex-husband Quicksilver. And Ms. Marvel, for the same reason as Crystal. It does seem like Ms. Marvel may be the reason for the Inhumans references.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Not going to lie. I loved the gameplay and the story elements, but I was underwhelmed by the graphic. They looked like something that was rendered in an old PS3. At least Ultimate Alliance 3 has a more stylized look to it. For now, that's the game I'm more excited bout.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

#whereshawkeye.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Referencing the Inhumans makes sense only with three Avengers. Crystal, who is one. Her ex-husband Quicksilver. And Ms. Marvel, for the same reason as Crystal. It does seem like Ms. Marvel may be the reason for the Inhumans references.
    They also only said the word Terrigen. They might not even include the inhumans that much, but have them as side characters that appear once like in the cartoons. And based on the trailer, they didn't do any favors.

let me play as black bolt you cowards
    illuminati squad roll up
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate