Page 15 of 902 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Drew currently has no serious challengers, and Randy's busy with the fiend.
    Yeah, I feel like his big program was going to be a Keith Lee heel turn on him, but that's been derailed the past few weeks. Miz is around with the MITB and a transitional champion.

Edge vs. Drew (He's not going after Roman)
    Sasha/Asuka vs. Bianca

Both Face vs. Face matches? I don't see it.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if Lacey (with Ric) somehow captures the title from Asuka so she can finish the program with Charlotte at Wrestlemania.

Asuka reunites with Lana and they finish the Nia/Shayna story.

I'm not saying I want this to happen, but wouldn't be surprised if it does.

Ultimate Member

Words cannot describe how much I am NOT interested in seeing Asuka have to lose the belt just so Charlotte can have a title match at Mania AGAIN!! Enough of that crap.

Ultimate Member

It’s not a full time deal when he only wrestles on PPV’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It’s not a full time deal when he only wrestles on PPV’s.
    Yea Edge was never a full timer making appearances and wrestling every week. His contract was only for a set number of matches ( mainly PPV) and Raw appearances.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    At least it's not Brock but really why edge? Why not john morrison or Lashley?
    Because Morrison and Lashley are never going to be anything other than midcarders? And winning the Rumble would do nothing to change that for either one and would just waste a Rumble win.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Edge right when he did his SHOCKING RETURN last year should have won Rumble and Main evented that Wrestlemania. That was a hot return there and they should have ran with it then. Instead he did a very long program with Randy Orton and well it cooled things off then.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Edge is a Hall of Famer, previously won a Rumble, has main-evented Wrestlemania and is an 11-time champion. He didn't need a Rumble win in order for him to be put in a title match at Mania. They could have easily put him in one and it would have made total sense. Heck, Roman just came out and said "I'm getting a title match" last year and got it (or would have had it if the world didn't go to hell).

There was no need for Edge to win that thing.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah, I feel like his big program was going to be a Keith Lee heel turn on him, but that's been derailed the past few weeks. Miz is around with the MITB and a transitional champion.

Edge vs. Drew (He's not going after Roman)
    Sasha/Asuka vs. Bianca

Both Face vs. Face matches? I don't see it.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if Lacey (with Ric) somehow captures the title from Asuka so she can finish the program with Charlotte at Wrestlemania.

Asuka reunites with Lana and they finish the Nia/Shayna story.

I'm not saying I want this to happen, but wouldn't be surprised if it does.
    If Edge doesn't go for Drew, I see Drew vs Sheamus happening.

I see them turning Sasha Heel for the Bianca feud.

Extraordinary Member

Glad it came down to Rhea and Bianca. Really haopy for the EST. Nah don't think Edge needed the win. Even story-wise he's not on any of the shows steady.

Mighty Member

My only guess is that Edge is being set up to out Drew over. (I missed most of Goldberg v/s Drew. From what I saw, it was good. But, Goldberg really showed his age, and Drew seemed to be selling to give Goldberg time.).

Sasha/Carmella was about what I expected. (Did anyone else notice Sasha saving Carmella from a horrific neck injury outside of the ring?) Sasha's line about drinking Carmella's tears was nice. At this point, I can live with Sasha as a face. But, I really want Catmella to hop in a time machine and go back 10 years or so. Or, she can just go away...

The men's rumble was... I dunno. It was there. There were a few good moments, some clumsily missed opportunities, and nothing defining. Not sure what the story was, or will be.

The women stole the show in their rumble. They all got a moment or two to shine. Good mix of spectacle, storyline(s) and humor. Billie Kay is awful (in all the right ways)... Shotzi is adorable... The 24/7 championship... Most importantly, I (and the friends I was watching with) really did not know who was winning. Ripley and Bianca were both amazing. (Did anyone else cringe when the monitor flickered, right before Alexa got clobbered?)

Roman v/s Owens was not bad. But, it looks like that angle is on hold. More of the same, just bigger. (Wasn't Jey supposed to be a factor?)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

The Alexa Bliss stuff is silly and is good camera work editing. Plus Crazy Bliss is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    Because Morrison and Lashley are never going to be anything other than midcarders? And winning the Rumble would do nothing to change that for either one and would just waste a Rumble win.
    Morrison I would rank as low end Mid Card, he is nothing without the Miss. Lashley basically is a big muscle guy that always needs someone with him (Lio Rush, Lana, MVP) He cant seem to make it on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    Lol I guess you've never seen lashley in impact or Morrison in lucha underground? Otherwise you would know they are far from midcarders

Extraordinary Member

Sheamus turned on Drew tonight, so it'll likely be Drew vs Sheamus at mania, and Edge vs Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Sheamus turned on Drew tonight, so it'll likely be Drew vs Sheamus at mania, and Edge vs Roman
    Maybe a triple threat Drew vs edge vs Sheamus?