Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Expect some variant of this group in Aquaman 2 .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Expect some variant of this group in Aquaman 2 .
    Honestly, I would like to see them in The Trench first, more so than Aquaman 2 for the first time.

But then again, I've the feeling that Black Manta will kill Arthur's parents and so he'll gather the Others to track him down.

BANNED

I've been thinking of sea animals to associate each member of the Aquafamily with.

So far I have:

Dragon for Garth - dragons depending on the culture have power of water and fire both abilities that Garth.

Eels for Jackson - He has eel tattoos and the electric powers.

Dolphin for Dolphin - Well yeah.

Anyone got any ideas?
    What about Pokemon? Lol

Goldduck for Aquaman. Water/Physcic type aquatic and can live on land.

Gyariodos for Garth. Sea Dragon that can learn various elemental types.

The rest I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Honestly, I would like to see them in The Trench first, more so than Aquaman 2 for the first time.
    I'm still trying to fathom that Trench movie to be honest .
    But then again, I've the feeling that Black Manta will kill Arthur's parents and so he'll gather the Others to track him down.
    I think Tom Curry is very likely going to die.

I'm still trying to fathom that Trench movie to be honest .

I think Tom Curry is very likely going to die.
    If he kills Atlanna, BM will have Orm as well tracking him down

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
    If he kills Atlanna, BM will have Orm as well tracking him down
    That's why I want him to kill Tom and Atlanna. Come on people; team up movie between Arthur and Orm ! How awesome would it be ?

So I think each Aquafamily member should have a signature color

Arthur - Orange

Mera - Green

Jackson - Red

Garth - Purple

Tula - Yellow

Dolphin - White

Koryak - Blue

Lorena - Gray

spoilers:
    YJ debuted it's version of Dolphin recently. They went for the metahuman origin this time. Well a variation of it. She's a trafficked metahuman whose gene was activated by Klarion. He fuses her and some other metas into a monster but they are freed by Zatanna.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    YJ debuted it's version of Dolphin recently. They went for the metahuman origin this time. Well a variation of it. She's a trafficked metahuman whose gene was activated by Klarion. He fuses her and some other metas into a monster but they are freed by Zatanna.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I thought for a second it was Lorena given her outfit until the white hair and gills popped out.

Given she ended up marrying Garth in the comics, I'm kind of curious to see what they do with her here.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I thought for a second it was Lorena given her outfit until the white hair and gills popped out.

Given she ended up marrying Garth in the comics, I'm kind of curious to see what they do with her here.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Given this version appears to be latina, it looks like she's a composite of Dolphin and Lorena. Well, I hope not given I also like Lorena.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Given this version appears to be latina, it looks like she's a composite of Dolphin and Lorena. Well, I hope not given I also like Lorena.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I mean, I doubt they would lean so far one way with the character and say she's representing two, but we'll see.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Not how I'd hoped she'd be introduced (I'd have preferred something closer to the comics) but hey, better than nothing.
    end of spoilers

So, does anyone else hope new aquababy is another Arthur Jr.? I'm making my own reboot-headcanon, and I can only have so many characters, but I hate DC killing the babies. This way I'd only have to have one child for them. I mean, the Arrowfam is complicated enough with Ollie, Dinah, Roy, Connor, Mia, Emiko AND Sin. And maybe even Donna and Robert sharing billing with Wonders, if I decide to marry off her and Roy. I already have so many members on the Aqua side, and I'm not certain how they'll all play in, given their differing stories/endings before and after reboots. Should I use them all - should any die? I haven't even read all the characters, since I did not like what I sampled of Peter David's run of Aquaman and only read a few issues of that series.

EDIT:
    If anyone wants to propose new origins/backstories for any of the characters, let me know - I'm not married to any of their origin stories, given the variety we have to choose from for these Atlanteans. Also, let me know your favorite characterizations. I don't know them all. And even the ones I do know vary by writer/era. And I'm not keeping Sub Diego.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 07-20-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    So, does anyone else hope new aquababy is another Arthur Jr.? I'm making my own reboot-headcanon, and I can only have so many characters, but I hate DC killing the babies. This way I'd only have to have one child for them. I mean, the Arrowfam is complicated enough with Ollie, Dinah, Roy, Connor, Mia, Emiko AND Sin. And maybe even Donna and Robert sharing billing with Wonders, if I decide to marry off her and Roy. I already have so many members on the Aqua side, and I'm not certain how they'll all play in, given their differing stories/endings before and after reboots. Should I use them all - should any die? I haven't even read all the characters, since I did not like what I sampled of Peter David's run of Aquaman and only read a few issues of that series.

EDIT:
    If anyone wants to propose new origins/backstories for any of the characters, let me know - I'm not married to any of their origin stories, given the variety we have to choose from for these Atlanteans. Also, let me know your favorite characterizations. I don't know them all. And even the ones I do know vary by writer/era. And I'm not keeping Sub Diego.
    I'm hoping it's Eldoris Curry.