Page 119 of 313 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    His family history with Resurrection makes him and the occult quite compatible. and in fact i feel as if raven should shift herself from the titans and be apart of Justice league dark.
    I guess damirae is over now ...... so, it is up only to the fanfictioners to keep this ship alive... or floating.

As far as the annual #2 is concerned... Please tell me that up until this point DC hasn't cancelled a printed issue....
    I mean, the day of release was close when they decided the shut down. So, even a few copiew must have been printed and therefore sold....
    Why spend paper and money in something you won't publish? I suppose, just because it is a very special issue, they are keeping it in the dark for now...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    I guess damirae is over now ...... so, it is up only to the fanfictioners to keep this ship alive... or floating.

As far as the annual #2 is concerned... Please tell me that up until this point DC hasn't cancelled a printed issue....
    I mean, the day of release was close when they decided the shut down. So, even a few copiew must have been printed and therefore sold....
    Why spend paper and money in something you won't publish? I suppose, just because it is a very special issue, they are keeping it in the dark for now...
    I guess dickfire is over too

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    i see DCeased 2 is out in June. Can't wait for this title.
    Yes, on June 30. Looking forward for it as well, especially interaction between Jon and Damian as Superman and Batman. My only problem is Damian's Bat costume. I really like his Batman666 costume and I hate outside panty. So. Much. Literally the reason I choose Marvel over DC before I met Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Yes, on June 30. Looking forward for it as well, especially interaction between Jon and Damian as Superman and Batman. My only problem is Damian's Bat costume. I really like his Batman666 costume and I hate outside panty. So. Much. Literally the reason I choose Marvel over DC before I met Damian.
    I don't know about sups, but uh.... Batman is dressed up so he can fill the heart of his enemies with fear.... SO THE PANTY IS HOLLY. THE PANTY IS PART OF THIS PARTICULAR JOB. You don't get to talk about it........ THIS panty is what made those heroes that popular, that now they are printed on all today's boys' panties. And you dare to reject it....

Also... Damian with panty? xD

I would take it into account that this is the uniform a dying Bruce left for him, so in the DCeased universe Damian probably cares a bit more about honoring his father as close as possible. At least that’s how I view his appearance.

Plus I wouldn’t take the David Finch cover at face value, I’ve seen some previews of the book and it’s pretty clear that Finch drew the new DCeased Justice League on the covers more like the regular Justice League. Especially since Jon is slimmer in the previews then he is on the cover where he looks a lot more like his dad.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I guess dickfire is over too
    Is that what they really call it? Ha.

God... I read a comment on youtube about the DCAMU Wikia....
    So I searched Bruce, Dick and Damian... I saw their status... And damn it stung like hell, but at least it was a specific answer to what I was looking for....
    Poetic finale.
    *moving on*.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Is that what they really call it? Ha.
    Either that or Stardick. I don't know which one is worse

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    I don't know about sups, but uh.... Batman is dressed up so he can fill the heart of his enemies with fear.... SO THE PANTY IS HOLLY. THE PANTY IS PART OF THIS PARTICULAR JOB. You don't get to talk about it........ THIS panty is what made those heroes that popular, that now they are printed on all today's boys' panties. And you dare to reject it....

Also... Damian with panty? xD
    Forgive me for I have sinned XD XD
    Really though, one of the reason Damian is my favorite Robin is because his costume doesn't show his panty to outside world (yes Tim, yours is still counted in my book). If Damian really will have costume with panty I...... still read it of course, his interesting personality is my main reason to love him, but perhaps i will put my thumb on his crotch while reading XD XD
    Batman666 is my ideal type of hero costume. No outside panty. High black collar for menacing effect. No cape. But still there's layer to cover his butt.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Forgive me for I have sinned XD XD
    Really though, one of the reason Damian is my favorite Robin is because his costume doesn't show his panty to outside world (yes Tim, yours is still counted in my book). If Damian really will have costume with panty I...... still read it of course, his interesting personality is my main reason to love him, but perhaps i will put my thumb on his crotch while reading XD XD
    Batman666 is my ideal type of hero costume. No outside panty. High black collar for menacing effect. No cape. But still there's layer to cover his butt.
    What do you think of his Batsuit from Multiversity The Just?

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    My memory of Multiversity The Just is rusty, so I have to re-read and...

Plus : no outside panty. It doesn't look hard to wear, I can buy it if he can dress and undress that costume in less than 3 minutes (unlike some of hero's body suit). No cape even though I am not really against it. Edna will disagree with me, but I think hero needs cape to cover their butt when they literally wear outside panty, unless you have butt as gorgeous as Dick Grayson.

Minus : pretty sure you can wear it outside on regular basis and it can pass as normal trench coat. I don't like some of hero's too grandiose costumes, but not that plain either. And Dami, where's your utility belt? What kind of of Batman who doesn't have utility belt which sure can make a girl’s heart melt? Even Chris has pouch belt, and I don't know why Supes need them, they obviously don't need that to keep batarangs (superangs?). Oh, and the lack of pointy gloves (I don't know what it's name) also a minus. I am still waiting for the day they use that gloves properly, like :
    Batman (or Damian) : *will punch someone's face*
    Villain : *tilt their head to left side* Ha, you missed!
    Batman (or Damian) : *the pointy part of the glove slice their throat instead* It's all part of the plan.
    Villain : Noooooo!!!!! *dies*

Or at some point they already do that and I overlook it? The pointy gauntlet came on rebirth, CMIIW
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-09-2020 at 01:20 AM.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2020/0...ay-comic-books

June schedule
    Tuesday, June 2 =
    -Event Leviathan : Checkmate #1
    Tuesday, June 23 =
    -Batman Beyond #44
    -Teen Titans #42

But I don't find any information about Teen Titans annual #2 release date, wonder why. I mean, from the solicitation, Teen Titans 42 will be happened after annual, right? Or does anyone knows any information about teen titans annual #2?
    Considering how things seems to be moving at DC, I'm betting that Annual 2 has been scrapped and that issue 42 and following will be signifcantly different than what was hinted at first.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    This along with the 666 suit and the BVS Desert scene suit are my favourite Batman suits ever.

It's less unique or iconically Damian but it's different enough to stand apart from the rest.

I always really liked that unlike the other Robins Damian as Batman always had a look that was his distinct from Bruce.

DickBats was different but only to a comic reader since Bruce did have the panty look as well.

The Just Batsuit is just so stylish and like LightofJustice said it can also be worn as regular wear all one has to do is take off the trench

Honestly I kind of like that look, just a capeless batsuit with a trench coat on is a surprisingly good look. Give it a brighter bat symbol on the chest and a good utility belt and were in business.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

So with the isolation I got bored and finally finished City of Bane and I now reconsider Pennyworth RIP.

In Batman 83 it's made very clear that Alfred committed suicide to not be a hindrance rather to be a salvation. That was the reason why he lied to Bruce.

With this in mind I can understand Bruce not knowing what to say when Damian blamed himself [none of the others were privy to Alfred's suicide note so are unaware] How does he explain to them that Alfred choose to die?

Even worse Bruuce was onto Bane's plan even before City of Bane so he must be really blaming himself for his plan which allowed Bane to take over Gotham. [was part of the plan for Alfred to be taken hostage just like Bruce also planned for Damian to be taken hostage?]

Anyway reading Batman 83 it makes it harder to know how I feel about Bruce's silence.
    I kinda understand that the writers [Tomasi and Tynion] might not want to get entangled in King's messy and idiotic narrative of having Alfred commit suicide and then tell Bruce he did it for his sake [King just doesn't know anything about this subject or trauma writing and he should stay away from the area]

I'm conflicted now and not sure what to think of Bruce's action's. Damian isn't to blame and Bruce should make that clear but Bruce is still dealing with the knowledge that Alfred killed himself. That is a headfuck.

Bruce also wouldn't want the family to know that Alfred choose to leave them. That will have a heavy impact on all of them. I don't know how they deal with this going forward but I hope we get to see it dealt with.

Also what does this mean for 5g? If Alfred died so that Bruce as Batman could live on [Alfred knows that Batman saved Bruce from committing suicide aged 10 and believes he should continue]

What moves him to give up what Alfred gave his life for?