Page 339 of 662 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 9921
    BANNED

This was Good.

Storm finally made a Water Construct of a Face. I like the use of this power.

@butterflykyss

Yes. The second one is during the Uncanny X-Men annual where she is looking for her uncle.
    She creates a Howling face in a violent Storm.

Andthe third one can be contested as Artis doing, but she was fighting (something)and she creates several figures of herself in a fog

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    This was Good.

Storm finally made a Water Construct of a Face. I like the use of this power.
    boo it was so beautifully drawn. the detail ororo was able to create with her control of the water was breathtaking. I'm just in awe. do you understand? no wind just directly manipulating the water. KATARA WHO???

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    @butterflykyss

Yes. The second one is during the Uncanny X-Men annual where she is looking for her uncle.
    She creates a Howling face in a violent Storm.

Andthe third one can be contested as Artis doing, but she was fighting (something)and she creates several figures of herself in a fog

oh I dont think I've ever seen those. do you recall the exact issue? or can you post the scans?

you guys I saw a question in the hox thread. I know ororo has utilized different forms of power in space but what are some ways she can utilize her powers there?

we have seen hydrogen bomb, galatic core, solar winds, and lightning. what else can she do?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

For the life of me I can not find the one where she throws her Uncle Shetani into the sky with the raging Face.
    Should be Uncanny X-Men Annual 1 2006 .

I did find this one where I said could be contested due to it being the Artis . But she make figures of herself with fog

Attachment 86584

I did find this one where I said could be contested due to it being the Artis . But she make figures of herself with fog

Attachment 86584
    I mean .. Meruda is making golems out of what appears to be ice. Maybe she's doing the same
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

So, basically Storm has made Constructs out of:
    -Fog
    -Water
    -Wind x2

Next we need a Lightning Construct. Cool, very cool use of powers. I like.

Attachment 86584
    I actually thought that wasnt real but more artistic to show all her different versions. I could be wrong.

at any rate this hox was so sad I just reread this. I'm now inclined to think ororo witnessing how horribly her friends died is the catalyst needed to push her over the edge. the end page of "no more" says it all.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not to sour on anything but I dont get what the point of Storm's Sea World trick was. Jean and Monet could have still been visual there psychically in the scene without needing to be made out of water. I think Storm was just showing off with her extra self

She's like Im about to get my panel time too even if Im not on the mission
    I gotta agree with you. They were using her like an overhead projector in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I gotta agree with you. They were using her like an overhead projector in high school.
    how were they using her like an overhead projector? it wasnt like Jean was next door, she was nearly 50 millions miles away. the idea was to show her to the entire time not just Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    LOL..thats a good description of it

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    how were they using her like an overhead projector? it wasnt like Jean was next door, she was nearly 50 millions miles away. the idea was to show her to the entire time not just Xavier.
    Everyone saw Jean's face but really what did that add? Thats actually horrifying to just see her crying and in agony. Instead of Jean being used as a telephone, it would have been more effective to use her as a livestream camera as Xavier could have made a lifelike illusion of what she was seeing for everyone to view

LOL..thats a good description of it

Everyone saw Jean's face but really what did that add? Thats actually horrifying to just see her crying and in agony. Instead of Jean being used as a telephone, it would have been more effective to use her as a livestream camera as Xavier could have made a lifelike illusion of what she was seeing for everyone to view
    we are in the age of face timing. seeing and hearing allows you to be a part of the experience in a way that would have been nearly impossible for Xavier to do alone considering all of what was required.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    we are in the age of face timing. seeing and hearing allows you to be a part of the experience in a way that would have been nearly impossible for Xavier to do alone considering all of what was required.
    But they still doesn’t answer my point. What did seeing Jean’s face add? It was a cool trick but totally unnecessary. IDA with your assessment that Xavier showing them what Jean was sending him was impossible. It’s something he and multiple telepaths have done numerous times and would have given everyone a better overview of what was happening rather than Jean telling them

But they still doesn’t answer my point. What did seeing Jean’s face add? IDA with your assessment that Xavier showing them what Jean was sending him was impossible. It’s something he and multiple telepaths have done numerous times
    Yeah. It looked cool but still seemed dumb. Maybe the distance taxed the TPs so much that they couldn't do a sensory image for others to see like they have often done. Still don't see why they wanted Storm to put on a show though.

But they still doesn’t answer my point. What did seeing Jean’s face add? It was a cool trick but totally unnecessary. IDA with your assessment that Xavier showing them what Jean was sending him was impossible. It’s something he and multiple telepaths have done numerous times and would have given everyone a better overview of what was happening rather than Jean telling them
    when has Xavier had to do something like that over such distances while showing everyone else local to him what was going telepathically? who is to say the other telepaths were strong enough to do all they were doing on their own considering the distance? there is so much interference due to radiation, being able to pinpoint her exact location nearly 50 million miles away is not as easy as you are characterizing.