Page 671 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 17157162166166766866967067167267367467568172177111711671 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 36861

I like the idea of the Death Battle game Thing, because I am
    a table top nerd. ( which is a reason I stopped the Cleric stuff, found a small band who are currently playing my Cape Hunters game with.)

I am glad Hiei won.

Also they better do the research better. Dracula should win. Like seriously, even playable Gabriel Drac withstood a Holy bomb that could be seen from space, with no ill side effects.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    TBH I'm half convinced that Disney and Sony's falling out, was all a publicity stunt.

The fact that they were able to sort things out so quikly is very fishy.
    I mean, the fact that it was leaked by Disney was explicitly a tactic by Disney to put pressure on Sony to agree to the terms of the new deal.

I haven't looked into who agreed to what but Disney were offering a much worse deal so I'll be somewhat surprised if Sony agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, the fact that it was leaked by Disney was explicitly a tactic by Disney to put pressure on Sony to agree to the terms of the new deal.

I haven't looked into who agreed to what but Disney were offering a much worse deal so I'll be somewhat surprised if Sony agreed.
    The original deal was a 50% cut of the profits, which is what caused Sony to walk away from their partnership. Then Disney offered a new proposal that was divided by half what they initially demanded, which brought Sony back to the table.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    The original deal was a 50% cut of the profits, which is what caused Sony to walk away from their partnership. Then Disney offered a new proposal that was divided by half what they initially demanded, which brought Sony back to the table.
    That's still a considerably worse deal than Sony had with them before. Originally it was Sony covers all costs and creative decisions for making and producing the films, Disney take 5% of profits in exchange for allowing them to use the wider MCU stuff.

Half of their new order would be 25% of the profits. That's not great for Sony.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so the NC has pissed people off again.

he did a............"review" of "pink Floyd- the wall". i call it a "review" because it seem more like a piss poor attempt at a parody movie than anything else. not a really a fan of pink Floyd but according to actual fans of theirs, the "review" of it was terrible and very insulting to the actual band.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so the NC has pissed people off again.

he did a............"review" of "pink Floyd- the wall". i call it a "review" because it seem more like a piss poor attempt at a parody movie than anything else. not a really a fan of pink Floyd but according to actual fans of theirs, the "review" of it was terrible and very insulting to the actual band.
    Not surprising TBH. While I don't really follow his reviews anymore, I've noticed a gradual trend where it seems as though he has become increasingly unapologetic about how his opinions come across to his audience. He used to hold a neutral "my opinion is simply my opinion" stance in the past, but ever since that debacle with Channel Awesome, he's become noticeably more belligerent about expressing his distaste towards the movies he reviews and his commentary has been lackluster.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-28-2019 at 05:55 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Not surprising TBH. While I don't really follow his reviews anymore, I've noticed a gradual trend where it seems as though he has become increasingly unapologetic about how his opinions come across to his audience. He used to hold a neutral "my opinion is simply my opinion" stance in the past, but ever since that debacle with Channel Awesome, he's become noticeably more belligerent about expressing his distaste towards the movies he reviews and his commentary has been lackluster.
    which is ironic in this case. doug claims to like pink floyd and yet the majority of this "review" is him ripping on the wall and not really doing what any kind of real critiquing. just him doing lame parody songs and not seeming to understand the context of the movie, which from what i read in the comments, is about what brittish kids went through after WW2.

and the album is apparently even worse. yes. doug actually put out a album called "the nostalgia critic's the wall". and according to varies music youtubers.............it sucks. even more so when you realize that he somehow got the front man for slipknot and had him sing the spongebob theme song.

smdh.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Reminds me how I just stopped following NC even before the whole debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Reminds me how I just stopped following NC even before the whole debacle.
    just looked up the album.

it's at a 0.6 out of 5 stars.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well...That's frankly just embarrassing.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Wow. Was it a parody or just serious album.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That's still a considerably worse deal than Sony had with them before. Originally it was Sony covers all costs and creative decisions for making and producing the films, Disney take 5% of profits in exchange for allowing them to use the wider MCU stuff.

Half of their new order would be 25% of the profits. That's not great for Sony.
    Disney also covers 25% of the costs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Wow. Was it a parody or just serious album.
    a parody............i guess? if it was a parody, it wasn't a very good one.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

a parody............i guess? if it was a parody, it wasn't a very good one.
    SMH

I haven't watched NC in years, even before that whole mess came out. Just lost interest.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!