• Yes!

6 7.89%
  • No!

66 86.84%
  • Unsure!

4 5.26%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

John Walker get **** on enough without having his look stolen. The Captain America mantle to me these days is like the Green Lantern title of the Marvel U.

Steve Rogers - Hal Jordan
    Bucky Barnes - Kyle Rayner
    Sam Wilson - John Stewart
    John Walker - Guy Gardner

John just needs to be used by writers who knew what to do with him. John is the ******* that gets on your nerves, but he is also the kind of guy you want watching your back in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    Here! I just did some quick edits, and yes indeed, I should say that it works rather well! Captain Hydra. = )

https://imgur.com/a/wwMLM

What do you think, guys? Which variation looks the best?
    I like the one on the left better but it might be better as black or a different shade of green
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 10-11-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Why should he take John's costume? If anything Hydra Cap should take Miliant's Costume
    I have no idea who that is.

No, but USAgent should get a redesigned suit and a new series.

Stevil should become an the all new all evil Nomad, and I guess to differentiate he can change his name to Roger Stevens.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 10-11-2017 at 12:24 PM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

Default Spoilers

perhaps something similar is in store for hydra cap though marvel could always opt to team him up with Norman Osborn as he is searching for magical power and what better means than searching for the eldritch madam hydra Elisa along with her favourite boy stevil.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    My first thought was that Hydra Cap needs to be forgotten as soon as possible but I like the Cap Wolf idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

So, replace the blue with green; replace the white star with a hydra symbol (in black?) and all other white with that same color; what do we replace the red with? (Maybe yellow?)

Heh heh, indeed! = ) Red is definitively yellow, that's for sure. I suppose you're seeing my suggestions now, yes? I actually kind of think the white works, but it's a bit too unconventional of a Hydra colour, so I suppose it's better to replace it with something else - possibly black. I'll make another edit for that. I went with a yellow hydra-symbol as well, but perhaps a black one would be more fitting? You could even have a bit of lore there too - with Steve making the symbol black in honour of Elsa, to show his loss.

I think there shouldn't be any red btw, because that was always a holdover from the Red Skull's variation of Hydra - and Hydra-Steve hates him. (not sure why we're seeing some red-clad hydra soldiers in the covers for the next cap-run btw...? would they not be GREEN again, since that's the colour Stevil prefers?)

I'll make an edit! = )

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I like the one on the left better but it might be better as black or a different shade of green
    You mean the green should be black? Or do you mean that the white should be black?

Heh heh, indeed! = ) Red is definitively yellow, that's for sure. I suppose you're seeing my suggestions now, yes? I actually kind of think the white works, but it's a bit too unconventional of a Hydra colour, so I suppose it's better to replace it with something else - possibly black.
    Could go with a gray instead of that white for a contrast.
    Hydra symbol could be either black or yellow, or even black within a yellow circle (or vice versa)?

You mean the green should be black? Or do you mean that the white should be black?
    the white or yellow parts should be black or another shade of green, imo. the white makes it look like some foreign flag (and, strangely, like the last version of Falcon). the yellow makes him look too much like a Hydra grunt, to me. the idea is that he's above Hydra. he's their supreme leader. Darth Vader doesn't adopt the colors of the Storm Troopers, afterall. it's just a personal preference. and the Hydra symbol being yellow is fine.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 10-11-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post

perhaps something similar is in store for hydra cap though marvel could always opt to team him up with Norman Osborn as he is searching for magical power and what better means than searching for the eldritch madam hydra Elisa along with her favourite boy stevil.
    I'm not sure what I'm looking at. if they were just going to kill him off, they wouldn't have bothered letting him survive Secret Empire (imo). I'm sure that we haven't seen the last of the Maker, either. I could see him offering to resurrect Madame Hydra for a price.

Final variants! = ) I do think the black one may be the best one yet... although I do have a soft spot for the grey one as well.

What sayeth you, fellow fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I have no idea who that is.

He debutted in Amazing Spider-Man #519 and was a common opponent in the now defunct Marvel Avengers Alliance game

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

You know what they could do? Take Hydra Cap and have the Red Skulls people capture him and put the Skulls brain in his body. The Skull was a much more formidable foe when he could match Steve physically. The Skull was in a clone of Steves body for quite a few years once already. Plus if you put the Skulls brain in that body they can just get rid of Hydra Caps brain.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I'd rather see Hydra Steve in a costume that doesn't bear the Stars and Stripes. Swastikas are ok, though. The Hydra emblem is nice, too.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

No, he should just die
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor