Page 49 of 782 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149549 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada had been thinking about what Ishtar said to her right before Jinzi made the mistake of telling everyone that he had a fully stocked and loaded refrigerator in his portable house. Just thinking about the steamy night they were going to share together had her chest -- among other places -- tingling. Oh, yes, her tail was certainly going to explore Ishtar. Thoroughly.

She had learned a few tricks during her time away. She intended on showing her blue lover some of those tonight, if things went her way.

"Ah, yes. That outta do it."

Sarada took the time to gather her building materials, and had crafted for herself a sandwich fit for a Saiyan. And there was even some food left over! Not enough for her to make another one, or eat from this stockpile again, but there was plenty for everyone else not named Erosa.

Heheh. That was the best part. Undoubtedly, the Id was planning on upstaging her by making an even bigger sandwich. In doing so, she would have to use up whatever was left. When the others found that there was nothing left, Sarada could comfortably sit back and watch the little big-titted nuisance squirm under their wrathful gazes.

Heehee.

She prepared to take a bite, then remembered her table manners. First, she stuck the tip of a napkin in her cleavage so it would hang over her armor, then she devoured her meal with the ravenous, gluttonous fury of five fully grown men who hadn't eat in days. It wouldn't do to spill something on her nice, shiny Super Elite armor.

"AAAAAAAH," she sighed in pure, unadulterated satisfaction. The sandwich was absolute perfect, the most savory, delicious thing she had eaten in days. She was in food heaven for the 10.4 seconds the sandwich lasted.

Tummy full of sustenance and her mood significantly improved, Sarada headed outside to see what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So with a small smirk, Ishtar focused on amulet and changed outfits ...

-----
    And the first thing she saw was Ishtar.

"......"

Between the sudden eruption of blood from her nostrils and her tail becoming stiff as a board, there was no doubt where Sarada's mind was at this very moment. Indeed, if Slak or any other telepath attempted to read her mind, they would be bombarded with dozens of utterly x-rated scenarios involving Sarada, Ishtar, and an attachable masturbatory aid.

"..."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Having survived the crash and, finally, tracked down her sword, Nevanlinna took a bit of time to sit and meditate to recover her ki and magical energy stores. Several times, she'd heard the female of the unknown species--Ishtar--speak an unidentified species--her native tongue, perhaps? An unknown language was an interesting find, so once she'd sufficiently recovered, she approached the woman.

"Going hunting, I presume? It's been a while since I've had the chance to hunt, so if I may... mind some company?"

She noted that the woman had changed into something more appropriate for the climate, though it seemed somewhat... provocative. She'd noticed some... thing... between her and the Saiyan Woman, so logic dictated that her attire was likely meant to provoke arousal from her Saiyan lover.

Disgusting. Had they no shame, these barbarians?

Though, in all fairness, her own attire was ill-suited even for the edge of a desert. Mostly-black metal armour? Certainly that would lead to dehydration and hyperthermia. And yet, the capsules she'd stored all of her other clothing in had been taken by those disgusting little imps.

"I see you've changed. Hmph, I myself could do for a change of attire, and yet the capsules containing such are were... not among the wreckage."
    Ishtar cocked her head as Nevanlinna approached.

The woman had kept largely to herself since they had all woken up from their forced slumber- and shared timeline deviation- at the hands of the Junjo. Though the Oni was still at the least curious, both of the woman's species ... which was, at least for the moment 'not Shinjin', and was curious to learn more about her usage of magic. Whatever curiosity lingered however, the question that was then asked by Nevanlinna was of a more momentarily relevant sort.

"Join the hunting party ?" Ishtar asked- more rhetorically than in a way expecting an answer- before considering such a thing. In the end that would make four. A respectable enough number the golden-eyed Oni supposed. Her ability to slow things down with magic would also prove useful should they wish to kill anything they might find without needing to chase it, or blow it to bits.

So after a moment the Oni nodded.

"Of course. Though I at the least would suggest holding off on bringing any more than us four. Any larger and I doubt we will find anything of worth before it disappears."

There was a brief sizing up after that however, from Nevanlinna. Or at the least a cursory glance at Ishtar's chosen attire. Much as Adam had opined, the ... woman- expressed with her eyes at least, an acknowledgement of the Oni's intent to distract, and arouse, Sarada ... though where the machine had been matter-of-fact, there was an almost ... disdain.

Perhaps an understandable reaction, Ishtar knew not of Nevanlinna's species, and who knew how ... sheltered they were as a whole. A thing to ask after later, perhaps.

Looking up at the woman however, the golden-eyed Oni was not sure what she might offer. While they were of a similar size, the pants would undoubtedly be too small, unless she wished to wear the 'booty shorts', and the top would perhaps expose her midriff. So after a moments consideration, the Oni expressed as much.

"I ... well, I could attempt to give you something less cumbersome to wear in the desert ... given our height disparity however, I am not quite sure how well it might fit. Though I am not adverse to trying."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "AAAAAAAH," she sighed in pure, unadulterated satisfaction. The sandwich was absolute perfect, the most savory, delicious thing she had eaten in days. She was in food heaven for the 10.4 seconds the sandwich lasted.

Tummy full of sustenance and her mood significantly improved, Sarada headed outside to see what was going on.

And the first thing she saw was Ishtar.
    In the end, it did not take long at all for Sarada to appear.

And when the girl finally did, the effect Ishtar's outfit had on her was wholly unexpected.

"......"

Between the sudden eruption of blood from her nostrils and her tail becoming stiff as a board, there was no doubt where Sarada's mind was at this very moment. Indeed, if Slak or any other telepath attempted to read her mind, they would be bombarded with dozens of utterly x-rated scenarios involving Sarada, Ishtar, and an attachable masturbatory aid.

"..."
    The Oni had expected blushing, perhaps a straightening of her tail, and some excited wagging ... not a spray of blood discharged from Sarada's nose, the unmistakable feelings of arousal, lust, and the knowledge that- without even reading her mind- the Saiyan was thinking of doing things that would make even Ishtar blush. Though none of that was unwelcome at all. In a way, it made up for the day that had thus far been several shades short of 'pleasant'. Though for a brief moment, the Oni couldn't help but wonder if this was all that she was good for.

Am I only good to Sarada for this? And ... is that enough for me, in the end ?

Thoughts for another time.

Stepping over to Sarada, after a moment of drawing out the girl's reaction; Ishtar gently cleaned off the blood- poorly given she was using only her had- before giving the girl a kiss. When it was finished, the golden-eyed Oni pulled back slightly with a knowing smile; the taste of copper unmistakable on her tongue.

"I chose this outfit partially with you in mind ... so I am very glad you like it." The Oni offered then with a soft chuckle.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

In the end, it did not take long at all for Sarada to appear.

And when the girl finally did, the effect Ishtar's outfit had on her was wholly unexpected.

The Oni had expected blushing, perhaps a straightening of her tail, and some excited wagging ... not a spray of blood discharged from Sarada's nose, the unmistakable feelings of arousal, lust, and the knowledge that- without even reading her mind- the Saiyan was thinking of doing things that would make even Ishtar blush. Though none of that was unwelcome at all. In a way, it made up for the day that had thus far been several shades short of 'pleasant'. Though for a brief moment, the Oni couldn't help but wonder if this was all that she was good for.

Am I only good to Sarada for this? And ... is that enough for me, in the end ?

Thoughts for another time.

Stepping over to Sarada, after a moment of drawing out the girl's reaction; Ishtar gently cleaned off the blood- poorly given she was using only her had- before giving the girl a kiss. When it was finished, the golden-eyed Oni pulled back slightly with a knowing smile; the taste of copper unmistakable on her tongue.

"I chose this outfit partially with you in mind ... so I am very glad you like it." The Oni offered then with a soft chuckle.
    Sarada felt a little shame when Ishtar cleaned her up. That had never happened before. Literally. Every time she got aroused by something, her tail became erect and she went completely blank. Never before had blood shot out of her nose like a cannon.

Then again, never before had she seen someone as beautiful as Ishtar in something so revealing. Even if she had seen the Oni naked repeatedly, sometimes seeing a woman in such provocative clothing was enough to light a fire under her.

She returned the kiss offered to her with barely restrained hunger and passion. There were others around them, after all. Not that it mattered, nor did she care.

"I should have known you did this on purpose," she remarked, a playful smile on her lips. "Now, I have to pay you back for making me embarrass myself."

She bit her lip temptingly as her eyes lowered to drink in Ishtar's outfit.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Jack got some distance away from the group, before he sat, and closed his eyes.

"I know you're still in my head, Manco, that whole trick with the card and everything isn't going to fool me."

From thin air, the specter of Manco, the One-Armed Bandit stepped out.

"Come on' kid, I'm just trying to help you train!" he shrugged, "Freaked you out a little bit though, didn't it?"

"You killed me forty or something times!"

"Only in your sleep! You killed me for real!"

Jack shook his head, "What are you still doing around anyhow? I thought after our bonding moment and everything you'd stop haunting me, but I guess you're just too damn stubborn to pass on, aren't you?"

Manco paused for a moment, seeming to weigh his options before shrugging, "Kid...Jack...I don't think I'm the one keeping me hear. Know what I mean?"

"...What?"

The bandit sighed and clasped his hand to his forehead, "Jack...I think you're the one keeping me here. I think you've somehow kept me around this whole time. I don't know how but you are."

"Bullshit!"

Manco held up his hand for Jack to be quiet, before continuing, "Look, think about it for minute. I'm stuck haunting you after I die, and then when you start getting stronger, suddenly I can manifest, right? Particularly when you're not relying on those things," Manco pointed to the lit cigarette in Jack's hands, "To keep you're mind all fogged up. Hell, even now you've summoned me for advice, right?"

"What are you even...?"

"The girl Jack. The girl," Manco sat down across from Jack and stared at him, "Here's the thing, I can't pass on, till you let me. Not until you let me. So, now I have to ask, how are you doing this? Don't bother saying 'I don't know,' I know you don't, just like you don't know what to do about the girl, who meanwhile keeps making time with the little Miss Blueberry."

Manco grabbed Jack's cigarette from the boys hand, and put it in his mouth, "So, you want my advice, Kid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So, Asha'rah was a goddess. From the looks of her, that revelation would come under scrutiny, but the androids wisdom and penchant for guiding words well beyond those of normal mortals gave credence to her claim. Plus, she had no real reason to doubt her. She didn't seem the type to falsify her claims of godhood through a need to sate her ego.

"It plagued my race for centuries," she admitted. It was easier to admit now that it had been abolished on her home world. Just one last colony, Callion, stood resolute in the face of progress. "I was nearly a victim of it myself, before Eva's interference. But, we learned and grew past the intentions of one man."

A small smile touched her lips despite the nature of the conversation. "Who knows, maybe the rest of the galaxy will realize how much we've changed for the better over the last four decades."

When Asha'rah changed gears to her reunion with Ishtar, her smile fell away. "Honestly, no. We barely got to speak before these clowns took us. All in all, this day hasn't gone the way I thought it would."
    The Saiyans had liberated themselves from slavery. That was news to Asha'rah, and surprising news too. Big changes were afoot, and Sarada was right in the middle of them. Asha'rah had been somewhat skeptical of the Saiyan race. She had feared their natural combative instincts and ability to gain great leaps in strength from near-death experiences would pile upon the universe's inherent imbalance towards martial might, creating an overwhelming force that would wipe out other species before they had a chance to bloom. So she had attempted to introduce a subtle weakness, a magnified tendency to slow degradation and mental limitation in the absence of co-existential external stimuli. It was not a trait she had fashioned lightly - it would mire the Saiyan race in protracted stagnancy whenever they became too arrogant to see the value in others, something all too easy given their natural arrogance. But the Saiyans had not been her idea to begin with, and she had done what she could with what creative freedom she could work or smuggle in. Once the Saiyans got slavery into their heads, it was always going to be immensely difficult to get it out even in a technologically advanced society.

"Your societal leaders are to be commended. Eliminating slavery would not have been an easy feat, I imagine. If these slavers ruined your reunion, then perhaps that is but one more reason to crash their party."

"Of course, Asha'rah. Besides ... I had to see if you had gained some of what was lost, back." Ishtar offered with a small smile. An attempt at levity with an underlying truth known between the two.

Yet when the call came to liberate the ship from the captors, the golden-eyed Oni rose slowly to answer the call.

Ishtar cared not for blasters, in truth she had no idea how to use such a thing. So as the others did what they could to avoid the incoming barrage, the Oni drew on what little energy had been replenished since her freedom and offered her own response.

"Atar Vazishta Ashtraya."

After a moment, a chain composed of lightning would find itself ejected from the golden-eyed Oni's remaining hand, before being launched towards the lead Junjo.

The plan was simple. Pull his feet out from under him, almost as if he was a turtle flipped onto its back.
    Asha'rah chuckled, recalling the stellar bodies she had passed with Ishtar. Asteroids circled stars in great fields, worlds prospered and faded, ancient nebulae birthed new stars. Memories had been stimulated, shards of her forgotten soul reclaimed each time. She was the God of Creation and, as she had hoped, laying eyes on her works had been helpful. When she had told the blue oni she wished to see how the galaxy had come along in her absence, those words had not been mere lip service. What was special was not that she chose to go into space at all, but that she chose to travel, and detour, with the brave and reckless and wonderful soul that was the Ishtar.

"You shall see the fruits of our labors soon enough, Ishtar. Once I have caught my breath, so to speak."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    The Saiyans had liberated themselves from slavery. That was news to Asha'rah, and surprising news too. Big changes were afoot, and Sarada was right in the middle of them. Asha'rah had been somewhat skeptical of the Saiyan race. She had feared their natural combative instincts and ability to gain great leaps in strength from near-death experiences would pile upon the universe's inherent imbalance towards martial might, creating an overwhelming force that would wipe out other species before they had a chance to bloom. So she had attempted to introduce a subtle weakness, a magnified tendency to slow degradation and mental limitation in the absence of co-existential external stimuli. It was not a trait she had fashioned lightly - it would mire the Saiyan race in protracted stagnancy whenever they became too arrogant to see the value in others, something all too easy given their natural arrogance. But the Saiyans had not been her idea to begin with, and she had done what she could with what creative freedom she could work or smuggle in. Once the Saiyans got slavery into their heads, it was always going to be immensely difficult to get it out even in a technologically advanced society.

"Your societal leaders are to be commended. Eliminating slavery would not have been an easy feat, I imagine. If these slavers ruined your reunion, then perhaps that is but one more reason to crash their party."
    Asha'rah commended King Mato on his efforts to finally abolish slavery. Coming from a goddess, that was high praise. "It wasn't," she replied regrettably. "It was an ingrained part of our society for years. Though, it's funny; as far as I know, Vocado was the only Saiyan world to keep slaves. Only one of the six colonies had slaves, and they abolished it decades before we did."

Turrip found the entire thing to be barbaric and beneath them. Pepa and Ruco saw the value in other races and balked at the entire idea.Even Callion, despite all their vitriol directed at those they felt inferior -- which was basically all outsiders -- opted not to practice slavery. Only Langal followed in Vocado's footsteps. It wasn't until Bardock, a personal friend of the queen at the time, that they saw the error of their ways and turned their society around.

Now, it was Vocado's turn. The progress Langal made in the last two decades was an encouragement, and a sobering reminder that change came slowly. It required a complete divorce from their race's natural inclinations. That divorce was in the process of taking place, but it wouldn't be complete for years. Sarada had to remember that patience was key. If they tried to hurry these changes along, then there would be push-back. Possibly violent push-back.

Civil war would only end in tragedy.

"Anyway, I don't plan on heading back to Earth without at least a couple of their heads for my mantle back home." She grinned dangerously. "They'll pay for this with their lives."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi nods to Meagan.

“Scouting is a good idea. Once we get some food in us we can take better stock of what we have and where we are and what we have to work with.”
    It feels like it's been forever since Meagan took flight and now she was feeling like spreading her wings again. Find a place to toss what was left of the fruit she was eating, she gives Jinzi a kiss on the cheek, "I'll be right back." then steps away and takes off into the air. As soon as she does, she feels liberated, free and shows it by doing loops and spins like a drunken bird. Once she gets that out of her system, she flies even higher before taking off towards the mountains in the distance.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-16-2018 at 03:00 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam sends out a magpulse to pull itself together. "I am undamaged."

"I have determined that 37% of your actions are to provoke arousal."

The android begins searching the wreckage for any intact technology, anything it can salvage. Intact control panels, monitors, circuit paths...
    He finds a few pieces, and when absorbing them, actually comes across a stellar star chart in the broken tech.

It seems to indicate they are on what should be a colonized planet way far out. It’s just barely in the GP’s territory.

Adam also gets a boost in his energy reserves, putting him at over 1,200 PL wise now.

He also finds out a bit about the Junjo race, and where the market works was they were heading to.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It feels like it's been forever since Meagan took flight and now she was feeling like spreading her wings again. Find a place to toss what was left of the fruit she was eating, she gives Jinzi a kiss on the cheek, "I'll be right back." then steps away and takes off into the air. As soon as she does, she feels liberated, free and shows it by doing loops and spins like a drunken bird. Once she gets that out of her system, she flies even higher before taking off towards the mountains in the distance.
    It takes a bit, but just on the other side of the mountain she discovers the ruins of civilization. Not ancient, either, but recent ruins. Houses, compounds, etc....all ruined.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi throws down another Capsule, revealing a large transport airship.

Another sadwhich and nod to the group.

“We can get going now if y’all would like.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Having arrived just in time to watch one glorious(and likely more then half the food store) pile of food get messily eaten, being trapped in a simulation and the crash on an alien planet had somehow become the second and third worst things to happen to Erosa that day. Quickly checking what remained , Erosa immediate came to the realization that the damn monkey had not left her with enough food to out do her, let along satisfy an id level appetite.

Just taking what was left would be pointless if it just amounted to an inferior portion now....it would be like admitting defeat to the monkey. There had to be something else she could get that would give Sarada a kick of food envy.

Taking just enough for what amounted to a snack(Half of what was left), Erosa decided she would hit the hunting path a little earlier then she had intended....nab something huge and tasty before dragging it back and having Zaofan prepare it into something so mouth watering the monkey would drop on her hands and knees and beg Erosa for a bite.

A sad, pathetic, begging monkey lady....the thought gave Erosa the tingles.

With some food in her, Erosa slipped into her hunter/killer stealth and exited the capsule home with only a brief mental message to Etrina that she was going out to hunt. After that, she slipped over to where Ishtar was to hopefully bring the oni along with her.....but found the monkey busy drooling all over Ishtars sexy, half naked body.

Stupid Monkey.....She'd find the hugest animal on this planet, have Zaofan cook it and then have a orgy with him and Ishtar on top of it while the monkey cried bitter tears of rejection at the sloop of mount meatparty.

Was it wrong to get more aroused by her crying then the actual meat party?

With a shake of her head, Erosa slipped quietly away...but not before sending another quick mental message to the nearby oni. "Going hunting over in plains. Not far.....come when your free."
    Last edited by MrSandman; 05-16-2018 at 05:34 AM.

It takes a bit, but just on the other side of the mountain she discovers the ruins of civilization. Not ancient, either, but recent ruins. Houses, compounds, etc....all ruined.
    Landing in the center of the ruins, Meagan shook her head in dismay. Making contact with Jiniz [I assume she has on of Jinizi's communicators], she tells him about the ruins, warning that whatever caused it might still be around. Then she begins a careful search for answers, for evidence, or if lucky for survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Landing in the center of the ruins, Meagan shook her head in dismay. Making contact with Jiniz [I assume she has on of Jinizi's communicators], she tells him about the ruins, warning that whatever caused it might still be around. Then she begins a careful search for answers, for evidence, or if lucky for survivors.
    She finds evidence alright.

Eventually, she runs across the wreckage of pods.

Dozens, hundreds.

And the remains.

Saiyan remains.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She finds evidence alright.

Eventually, she runs across the wreckage of pods.

Dozens, hundreds.

And the remains.

Saiyan remains.
    "Oh [untranslatable]!" Meagan exclaims as she realizes what it is she stumbled upon.