Page 50 of 782 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150550 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Asha'rah commended King Mato on his efforts to finally abolish slavery. Coming from a goddess, that was high praise. "It wasn't," she replied regrettably. "It was an ingrained part of our society for years. Though, it's funny; as far as I know, Vocado was the only Saiyan world to keep slaves. Only one of the six colonies had slaves, and they abolished it decades before we did."

Turrip found the entire thing to be barbaric and beneath them. Pepa and Ruco saw the value in other races and balked at the entire idea.Even Callion, despite all their vitriol directed at those they felt inferior -- which was basically all outsiders -- opted not to practice slavery. Only Langal followed in Vocado's footsteps. It wasn't until Bardock, a personal friend of the queen at the time, that they saw the error of their ways and turned their society around.

Now, it was Vocado's turn. The progress Langal made in the last two decades was an encouragement, and a sobering reminder that change came slowly. It required a complete divorce from their race's natural inclinations. That divorce was in the process of taking place, but it wouldn't be complete for years. Sarada had to remember that patience was key. If they tried to hurry these changes along, then there would be push-back. Possibly violent push-back.

Civil war would only end in tragedy.

"Anyway, I don't plan on heading back to Earth without at least a couple of their heads for my mantle back home." She grinned dangerously. "They'll pay for this with their lives."
    OOC: Again assuming they have communicators, because Jinzi wouldn't be so remiss not to provide everyone with them.

IC: Using the communicator Jinzi provided, Meagan contacts Sarada, "Sarada, this is Meagan. You had better come here and see what I found. I'm sending you directions."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

They all have comms

Meagan sees the damage looks fairly fresh.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    They all have comms

Meagan sees the damage looks fairly fresh.
    "I'm sure I've heard Zaofan said this once, 'Out of the frying pan, into the fire'." Pushing back the sick feeling in her gut, Meagan used the extra training she received from Lady Eva, to reach out with all her senses, especially her Ki sense, to search the area. If there is anyone else other than their little group of castaways, hopefully she'll find them before they find her.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-16-2018 at 07:52 AM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: Again assuming they have communicators, because Jinzi wouldn't be so remiss not to provide everyone with them.

IC: Using the communicator Jinzi provided, Meagan contacts Sarada, "Sarada, this is Meagan. You had better come here and see what I found. I'm sending you directions."
    The fact that Meagan found it prudent to tell her to look at what she found sent a wave of dread through Sarada's chest. "Alright. On my way."

Directions received, Sarada took to the air and flew as fast as she could to where Meagan indicated.

What she found when she got there was… it was unbelievable.

She finds evidence alright.

Eventually, she runs across the wreckage of pods.

Dozens, hundreds.

And the remains.

Saiyan remains.
    Remains. Saiyan remains. Hundreds of pods scattered and broken. Dozens of her bretheren, dead at her feet.

The sound Sarada made could only be described as a strangled scream of distress. "No," she whispered.

Her breathing grew heavy. Her stomach lurched, nearly ejecting its contents all over the ground. It was sickening. It made her sick with anger and grief.

She slowly floated through the makeshift graveyard, checking the bodies to ensure it was no one she knew.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The fact that Meagan found it prudent to tell her to look at what she found sent a wave of dread through Sarada's chest. "Alright. On my way."

Directions received, Sarada took to the air and flew as fast as she could to where Meagan indicated.

Remains. Saiyan remains. Hundreds of pods scattered and broken. Dozens of her bretheren, dead at her feet.

The sound Sarada made could only be described as a strangled scream of distress. "No," she whispered.

Her breathing grew heavy. Her stomach lurched, nearly ejecting its contents all over the ground. It was sickening. It made her sick with anger and grief.

She slowly floated through the makeshift graveyard, checking the bodies to ensure it was no one she knew.
    Waling over to Sarada, while still keeping her senses on the alert, "I'm so sorry. I think we both know who might have done this."

Sarada felt a little shame when Ishtar cleaned her up. That had never happened before. Literally. Every time she got aroused by something, her tail became erect and she went completely blank. Never before had blood shot out of her nose like a cannon.

Then again, never before had she seen someone as beautiful as Ishtar in something so revealing. Even if she had seen the Oni naked repeatedly, sometimes seeing a woman in such provocative clothing was enough to light a fire under her.

She returned the kiss offered to her with barely restrained hunger and passion. There were others around them, after all. Not that it mattered, nor did she care.

"I should have known you did this on purpose," she remarked, a playful smile on her lips. "Now, I have to pay you back for making me embarrass myself."

She bit her lip temptingly as her eyes lowered to drink in Ishtar's outfit.
    "I am sure you can find a suitable punishment for a ... naughty Oni." Ishtar commented, more than willing to continue teasing. Yet when the feeling of shame, passed through the connection between them; the golden-eyed Oni simply reached out and caressed Sarada's cheek.

"Hey there ... No need for that." The Oni said, softly, cheeks flushed, she then added. "I thought it was cute. Never once has someone lost blood over my looks."

As the Saiyan continued to drink her appearance in, however, Ishtar was more than content to simply linger in the moment. Regardless of whether or not the girl wanted only her body, it was enough to know that for a time af least, such would be enough. Yet the persistence of the thoughts- borne by the knowledge of a future, and her death- was enough for the Oni's smile to suffer slightly, and with a soft sigh; the golden-eyed Oni cleared her throat.

"I ... we should talk, eventually, yes ?" Ishtar asked. Knowing well Sarada would understand what was meant.

"First though ... will you be able to keep from pouncing me, or do I need to change ?"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    With a shake of her head, Erosa slipped quietly away...but not before sending another quick mental message to the nearby oni. "Going hunting over in plains. Not far.....come when your free."
    Ishtar felt Erosa's presence at the border of her mind, and with small smile allowed the Id in. And in hearing what the woman had to say, the smile widened slightly.

She wished to begin the hunting early. How fun.

"I will be there shortly," Ishtar replied back after a moment. Before finding such a response inadequate...

Jinzi throws down another Capsule, revealing a large transport airship.

Another sadwhich and nod to the group.

“We can get going now if y’all would like.”
    Well that put a damper on things.

Contacting Erosa again, Ishtar sighed. "It seems we are about read to move, perhaps it is wise to come back?"

Turning her attention towards Mr. Pantaloon then, the Oni offered, with a shrug:

"I see no reason to tarry if you have a means of transportati-"

A feeling of dread washed over Ishtar, and silenced whatever words she might have offered Jinzi, then. And then Sarada was off towards that mountain in the distance.

"That is probably not good ..." The Oni muttered, before taking off after the Saiyan.

Ishtar felt it, before she fully knew what was going on.

Grief. Anger. Nausea.

Enough that it was reminiscent of the painful conversation that had resulted from their first night together six months ago. That it had been found here, on this planet that had as of yet been named was ... beyond concerning.

That the Oni was unable to reach the girl fast enough was similarly a thing of concern. That the communication devices still worked was at the least a small silver lining ...

"Sarada ... what is it ?"
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 05-16-2018 at 08:26 AM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

She doesn’t recognize anyone.

Those using ki sensing do, however, sense a dozen or so ki signatures in the rubble of one building.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Those using ki sensing do, however, sense a dozen or so ki signatures in the rubble of one building.
    Her head turns slightly as Meagan picks up something. "Over here." She says the Sarda and Isthar as she heads over to the collapsed building. Reaching the building, she tries to figure out how to get inside without collapsing it further. The only way she can think to do it, is to do it quickly. So she summons all the speed and strength sh could and starts removing the rubble, hoping to find someone still alive beneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar cocked her head as Nevanlinna approached.

The woman had kept largely to herself since they had all woken up from their forced slumber- and shared timeline deviation- at the hands of the Junjo. Though the Oni was still at the least curious, both of the woman's species ... which was, at least for the moment 'not Shinjin', and was curious to learn more about her usage of magic. Whatever curiosity lingered however, the question that was then asked by Nevanlinna was of a more momentarily relevant sort.

"Join the hunting party ?" Ishtar asked- more rhetorically than in a way expecting an answer- before considering such a thing. In the end that would make four. A respectable enough number the golden-eyed Oni supposed. Her ability to slow things down with magic would also prove useful should they wish to kill anything they might find without needing to chase it, or blow it to bits.

So after a moment the Oni nodded.

"Of course. Though I at the least would suggest holding off on bringing any more than us four. Any larger and I doubt we will find anything of worth before it disappears."

There was a brief sizing up after that however, from Nevanlinna. Or at the least a cursory glance at Ishtar's chosen attire. Much as Adam had opined, the ... woman- expressed with her eyes at least, an acknowledgement of the Oni's intent to distract, and arouse, Sarada ... though where the machine had been matter-of-fact, there was an almost ... disdain.

Perhaps an understandable reaction, Ishtar knew not of Nevanlinna's species, and who knew how ... sheltered they were as a whole. A thing to ask after later, perhaps.

Looking up at the woman however, the golden-eyed Oni was not sure what she might offer. While they were of a similar size, the pants would undoubtedly be too small, unless she wished to wear the 'booty shorts', and the top would perhaps expose her midriff. So after a moments consideration, the Oni expressed as much.

"I ... well, I could attempt to give you something less cumbersome to wear in the desert ... given our height disparity however, I am not quite sure how well it might fit. Though I am not adverse to trying."
    So the woman had no issues her joining the hunt party. Excellent. It would be a good chance to see what else the horned woman and the others were capable of when not quite so drained of power. Plus, hunting was quite relaxing, compared to actual fighting. Most animals simply weren't a threat to anyone with even the sad level of ki she had right now. Some were... like those nasty beasts on that shattered planet, Vejituh.

The woman then offered her some of her own attire. Nevanlinna was grateful for the offer, but considering the woman's fashion sense and the presence of the female Saiyan, Nevanlinna did not wish to... expose herself too much. Female Saiyans, after all, were essentially little more than instinct-driven animals. Males were also driven primarily by instinct--the purebred ones, anyway--but at least they didn't proposition you constantly.

...not for sex, anyway.

She shook her head. "My thanks, but I'll make do for now. I wouldn't wa--"

In the end, it did not take long at all for Sarada to appear.

And when the girl finally did, the effect Ishtar's outfit had on her was wholly unexpected.

The Oni had expected blushing, perhaps a straightening of her tail, and some excited wagging ... not a spray of blood discharged from Sarada's nose, the unmistakable feelings of arousal, lust, and the knowledge that- without even reading her mind- the Saiyan was thinking of doing things that would make even Ishtar blush. Though none of that was unwelcome at all. In a way, it made up for the day that had thus far been several shades short of 'pleasant'. Though for a brief moment, the Oni couldn't help but wonder if this was all that she was good for.

Am I only good to Sarada for this? And ... is that enough for me, in the end ?

Thoughts for another time.

Stepping over to Sarada, after a moment of drawing out the girl's reaction; Ishtar gently cleaned off the blood- poorly given she was using only her had- before giving the girl a kiss. When it was finished, the golden-eyed Oni pulled back slightly with a knowing smile; the taste of copper unmistakable on her tongue.

"I chose this outfit partially with you in mind ... so I am very glad you like it." The Oni offered then with a soft chuckle.
    Nevanlinna stopped as Sarada appeared and had a predictably perverted reaction. The nosebleed was unusual--who the hell gets a nosebleed when aroused?--but the girl clearly liked what she saw. It only reinforced her belief that turning down Ishtar's offer of a change of clothes was the correct decision. After all, her own figure, unencumbered by her armor and body-shifting ability, was, to put it succinctly... was simply divine.

She shook her head at the Saiyan's antics.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"I am sure you can find a suitable punishment for a ... naughty Oni." Ishtar commented, more than willing to continue teasing. Yet when the feeling of shame, passed through the connection between them; the golden-eyed Oni simply reached out and caressed Sarada's cheek.

"Hey there ... No need for that." The Oni said, softly, cheeks flushed, she then added. "I thought it was cute. Never once has someone lost blood over my looks."

As the Saiyan continued to drink her appearance in, however, Ishtar was more than content to simply linger in the moment. Regardless of whether or not the girl wanted only her body, it was enough to know that for a time af least, such would be enough. Yet the persistence of the thoughts- borne by the knowledge of a future, and her death- was enough for the Oni's smile to suffer slightly, and with a soft sigh; the golden-eyed Oni cleared her throat.

"I ... we should talk, eventually, yes ?" Ishtar asked. Knowing well Sarada would understand what was meant.

"First though ... will you be able to keep from pouncing me, or do I need to change ?"

Ishtar felt Erosa's presence at the border of her mind, and with small smile allowed the Id in. And in hearing what the woman had to say, the smile widened slightly.

She wished to begin the hunting early. How fun.

"I will be there shortly," Ishtar replied back after a moment. Before finding such a response inadequate...

Well that put a damper on things.

Contacting Erosa again, Ishtar sighed. "It seems we are about read to move, perhaps it is wise to come back?"

Turning her attention towards Mr. Pantaloon then, the Oni offered, with a shrug:

"I see no reason to tarry if you have a means of transportati-"

A feeling of dread washed over Ishtar, and silenced whatever words she might have offered Jinzi, then. And then Sarada was off towards that mountain in the distance.

"That is probably not good ..." The Oni muttered, before taking off after the Saiyan.

Grief. Anger. Nausea.

Enough that it was reminiscent of the painful conversation that had resulted from their first night together six months ago. That it had been found here, on this planet that had as of yet been named was ... beyond concerning.

That the Oni was unable to reach the girl fast enough was similarly a thing of concern. That the communication devices still worked was at the least a small silver lining ...

After some moments of revelry, the Saiyan girl's expression darkened and she took off. Ishtar, no doubt out of concern for her lover, followed her shortly thereafter. Well now, what was this all about? After a moment of thought, Nevanlinna, too, took to the air and followed after Sarada and Ishtar.

When she touched down, she found... oh. Dead Saiyans. Destroyed Battle Balls. Wanton Destruction. Sarada wailing over all this. And Nevanlinna knew, precisely, who had wrought this act. Oh yes, she knew him quite well.

Jagam.

And it seemed quite fresh. Enough so that there was a good chance he was, if not nearby, then still on the planet. Well then, that made the issue of rescue quite simple.

She began searching around for any intact scouters...

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    After some moments of revelry, the Saiyan girl's expression darkened and she took off. Ishtar, no doubt out of concern for her lover, followed her shortly thereafter. Well now, what was this all about? After a moment of thought, Nevanlinna, too, took to the air and followed after Sarada and Ishtar.

When she touched down, she found... oh. Dead Saiyans. Destroyed Battle Balls. Wanton Destruction. Sarada wailing over all this. And Nevanlinna knew, precisely, who had wrought this act. Oh yes, she knew him quite well.

Jagam.

And it seemed quite fresh. Enough so that there was a good chance he was, if not nearby, then still on the planet. Well then, that made the issue of rescue quite simple.

Seeing the one who was with them but unfamiliar to her arrive, Meagan called out, "There might be some survivors. I need help over her at this building."

With help, they clear out some rubble and find a bunker style door set in the bottom of the building.

Prying it open reveals twelve Saiyan children (between five and twelve years of age), and one wounded older Saiyan women guarding them. She must be old, there was actual white and grey in her short cropped hair. A wound at her side dripped a steady drop of blood, but her fierce and protective stance never changed. A knife in one hand never wavered as she stared daggers at them.

“You’ll have to go through me to get to them.”

Sarada does recognize this women. She hasn’t seen her in years, almost a decade, but she does know her.

This is her great aunt Enoki.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Waling over to Sarada, while still keeping her senses on the alert, "I'm so sorry. I think we both know who might have done this."
    Sarada nodded numbly. She couldn't speak. Her throat was too choked up with every emotion across the spectrum to force any kind of response out. She knew that Saiyans had been killed by Jagam. She felt anger when Eva spoke of it months ago. But, to actually see his work, to see her people laying on the ground unmoving, it was too much.

Grief. Anger. Nausea.

She felt Ishtar's concern before the Oni spoke over the comm.

"They're dead," she choked out tersely. "Jagam."

The name felt like a hot stab to her throat. It hurt too much to say any more, so she left it at that. Those three words were more than enough to get the point across.

She busied herself with checking the faces of the dead. A morbidly curious task, one that was sure to haunt her dreams for the rest of her life. But, she had to make sure she knew none of the victims. If anyone of her friends or family were killed because of this monster, she wouldn't be able to rest until he was dead.

Thank Kami. They were strangers. Her loved ones had been spared for the time being. What was more, she sensed that there were survivors in one of the buildings.

Without wasting time, she hurried to the wreckage and started to toss pieces of debris out of the way. She moved quickly to prevent the entire rubble from collapsing on them.

Her head turns slightly as Meagan picks up something. "Over here." She says the Sarda and Isthar as she heads over to the collapsed building. Reaching the building, she tries to figure out how to get inside without collapsing it further. The only way she can think to do it, is to do it quickly. So she summons all the speed and strength sh could and starts removing the rubble, hoping to find someone still alive beneath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Seeing the one who was with them but unfamiliar to her arrive, Meagan called out, "There might be some survivors. I need help over her at this building."
    The new woman, Neva-something or another, was also there. She seemed to be checking the scouters on the dead Saiyans. For what? They were dead, and she was sure the woman had the ability to sense ki.

Sarada growled angrily. "Hey! What the hell are you wasting time for?! There are people down here that need to be rescued!!"

She growled again and went back to digging out her trapped brethren. "I'm going to get them out," she mumbled to herself. "I'm going to save them."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

With help, they clear out some rubble and find a bunker style door set in the bottom of the building.

Prying it open reveals twelve Saiyan children (between five and twelve years of age), and one wounded older Saiyan women guarding them. She must be old, there was actual white and grey in her short cropped hair. A wound at her side dripped a steady drop of blood, but her fierce and protective stance never changed. A knife in one hand never wavered as she stared daggers at them.

“You’ll have to go through me to get to them.”

Sarada does recognize this women. She hasn’t seen her in years, almost a decade, but she does know her.

This is her great aunt Enoki.
    At last, the final piece of rubble blocking the survivors in was removed, revealing a bunker door. With haste, she pried it open. When she saw the children and the woman guarding them, her breath caught in her throat. The kids couldn't have been any older than twelve, and the youngest was probably five. It wasn't them that caused her to falter. It was the woman.

Enoki. Sarada was a little girl the last time she saw her great aunt.

"Enoki," she called out. She stepped inside, slowly and carefully to keep from triggering her. She was on edge after Jagam's attack; the last thing she wanted was another fight in front of these children. They had seen enough. "It's me, Sarada."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Survivors? It was unlike Jagam to leave any survivors. Either it was bait or he was getting sloppy.

Hopefully not the latter, though he had always taken an inordinate amount of pleasure in slaughtering saiyans slowly and painfully, so him overlooking some stragglers seemed plausible. It would behoove him, in the future, to take into account the single piece of advice she'd offered him: simply destroy the planet from orbit. It was the most efficient method for his skillset.

"Survivors? How... unexpected," said Nevanlinna, walking over to the building Meagan was near. "Can you detmine how many?"