Page 816 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818819820826866916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 16893

I nearly spit out my drink at these numbers. Thanks, Cleric!

Though, Zaofan sees ten fighters to spar with during the time skip. Training begins NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Makes sense on Jack/Sasheem, though:

I would think at the least Slak would score higher for what he contributed (killing Simon, saving Willa), and even Charco for his Tyrant King meets King of the Jungle. Possibly even Zaofan for his speech. And I'll admit this is likely more bias on Ishtar's part, but she fought Kevi solo for a good portion of that fight, and then later pinned Battersea down long enough for the others to strip him of Banefire (by removing his hand).

Not sure how you're factoring Zenkai boosts however, so I can't speak to the Saiyan PLs.
    Thanks for sticking up for Zaofan. He'll use this to work even harder maybe!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

How many techs should we have now, Cleric?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I nearly spit out my drink at these numbers. Thanks, Cleric!

Though, Zaofan sees ten fighters to spar with during the time skip. Training begins NOW.

Thanks for sticking up for Zaofan. He'll use this to work even harder maybe!
    That speech was awesome. It deserved recognition.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Been thinking about it, and I want someone to talk to Shiro about her sheltering of Midori, and Midori can't do it since you generally don't know someone is sheltering you until it's pointed out to you.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Been thinking about it, and I want someone to talk to Shiro about her sheltering of Midori, and Midori can't do it since you generally don't know someone is sheltering you until it's pointed out to you.
    I'll keep this in mind if the chance comes up.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    How many techs should we have now, Cleric?
    At this point we need to do about one new one per power level upgrade or something like that.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    At this point we need to do about one new one per power level upgrade or something like that.
    Ok, that works.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Wow that's a big jump in power, neat!

So 11 now, plus whatever might emerge from plot circumstances then

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ..Held could probably accidentally piss Willia off just by being there.

Dropkicked her, let Jinzi escape, lied about the Dragon Radar thing, went to the raid to go steal her Dragonball, helped beat up her Lt, and stole her entire fucking treasury in the base.

.....I want to have Held go to Charlie base to clear that area out also, cause fuck it. He's got raid fever.

>Finds Chris and dies.
    This sounds like perfect timeskip subquest material.

Although I think the loose end of Chris the Knife and the Raider Remnants might be up to our GMs discretion.

Maybe grant a few for the end of the arc, and then swap over to this?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Maybe grant a few for the end of the arc, and then swap over to this?
    Maybe. Let me see about it. I’ll confirm when I get home tonight.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

New power a go go baby!

All-Inclusive Targeting Calculations-Adam's power to warp time has expanded to it's senses, with this system active it can project predictive paths that enemies might take, tactics they might use and attacks they employ. The more it fights a specific enemy, the more focused these projections become, until it can anticipate their actions nearly perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ..Held could probably accidentally piss Willia off just by being there.

Dropkicked her, let Jinzi escape, lied about the Dragon Radar thing, went to the raid to go steal her Dragonball, helped beat up her Lt, and stole her entire fucking treasury in the base.

.....I want to have Held go to Charlie base to clear that area out also, cause fuck it. He's got raid fever.

>Finds Chris and dies.
    Sasheem would have to tag along. He was promised Raider destruction and he got an evacuated base!

Cool, power boost.

Giant Form: Slak has mastered his race's ability to grow in size at will. This form provides a dramatic increase in physical power, but does not affect his energy blasting capabilities.

And that's the last of Slak's racial powers unlocked.

Or is it?
    Last edited by Hazard; 04-24-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Agony Matrix: A variation of the Ballad of Pain taught to her by Nunlil, the Agony Matrix takes on the appearance of a normal ki blast before erupt into a tangle of energy tendrils that pierce the body on impact. These tendrils then burrow through the target's body until they attach to nerve clusters, after which they explode, causing the target immense pain and paralyzes them for five seconds.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 04-24-2018 at 08:40 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Pfff.

That won't work on Ishtar. She's already died!

Arx Inosaan