• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 619 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120520 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    I'm afraid she would be ignored by writers.
    Hope not, although someone mentioned that Rosenberg is supposedly going to be writing her soon. Though at this point I'm not going to hold high expectations.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    I'm afraid she would be ignored by writers.
    Emma was his love for a long time, sooner or later they have to address that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Hope not, although someone mentioned that Rosenberg is supposedly going to be writing her soon. Though at this point I'm not going to hold high expectations.
    Really? Ohh man that is good news. There is always hope for baby Ruby xD

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm sure that by the end of this year Cyclops will be in a relationship. Because apparently that's the most important thing for his character, sadly

https://www.amazon.com/Uncanny-X-Men...+kieron+gillen

So this is happening. While the Sword tie-in is unnecessary, the inclusion of his last arc of the original UXM sounds nice and while it is odd they didn't include the phalanx one shot, it does feel like a good collection.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm sure that by the end of this year Cyclops will be in a relationship. Because apparently that's the most important thing for his character, sadly
    I feel that it's generally a result of his self deprecating habits. Without someone to be there emotionally for him he seems to make some of the worst choices possible. A friendship would be nice, but everything seems to be set up for drama. Oddly enough Hope is on his team, then again who knows what they might do with her. She might bond with Scott if she sees Jean dating Bishop.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Uncanny-X-Men...+kieron+gillen

So this is happening. While the Sword tie-in is unnecessary, the inclusion of his last arc of the original UXM sounds nice and while it is odd they didn't include the phalanx one shot, it does feel like a good collection.
    Darn, I have too many of the singles so it would be a waste for me to actually get that. Nice catch though.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Forget about Jean or Emma for a moment.
    It is not about them, i just don't know, it is like with Nightwing, he has so many relationship that they all feel false and i feel that always having scott on relationship drama doesn't make him look any good.

You can make a character kiss and have sex and enter relationships but each new one makes all the others mean less. All the feelings and proclamations of love feel empty
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-09-2019 at 04:35 PM.

After he broke it off with Emma he has been single for a long time now. I think is about time he gets back out there and find him self a nice woman for one's in his life.

There is no problem for him to date anyways. He will be single Jean will be with Logan or Bishop lol so why should Cyclops stay single? Just because is drama. Nope Is Cyclops he needs a lady friend lol joking but I want him to explore his feeling because at the end of Extermination he had more feelings for BStorm then Jeen yeah that happen.

That's what i mean for example you could say that it means that he felt something for bloodstorm but her or that attraction are probably never going to be mentioned again or in the moment they get in the way of other relationships. Being with someone just to be feels false. Like i don't think Bloodstorm was even love, just attraction
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-09-2019 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Half my original message was missing

It is not about them, i just don't know, it is like with Nightwing, he has so many relationship that they all feel false and i feel that always having scott on relationship drama doesn't make him look any good.
    Well, compared to most superheroes Scott doesn't have that many relationships. Only a few are significant while the rest were set up for reasons that might lead to a discussion some might not want to have. Like I mentioned, the guy thinks very little of himself and doesn't actively seek out relationships. I noticed the Marvel website only mentions that he has "issues" despite giving details. People generally with low self esteem get used by others and tend to bounce around in relationships so that might be part of the reason.

I mean, I understand the frustration with his love life. I don't feel as if Marvel can really give him a new significant other at this point. Realistically an old flame is the best way to avoid worse trouble.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-09-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

That's what i mean for example you say i felt something for bloodstorm but her or that attraction are probably never going to be mentioned again or in the moment they get in the way of other relationships. Being with someone just to be feels false. Like i don't think Bloodstorm was even love, just attraction
    At the time he had more of a connection to her then the others. She didnt judge him for things his adult self had done. She was actualy the onlyone not on his case about it. It was more then just a attraction.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    At the time he had more of a connection to her then the others. She didnt judge him for things his adult self had done. She was actualy the onlyone not on his case about it. It was more then just a attraction.
    She was not, Laura didn't.

He has been single longer then he has been dead. So yes a new relationship would be nice. Is part of life and it will not be fake giving the amount of time that has pass for him to get over Emma or the other woman.

You can make a character kiss and have sex and enter relationships but each new one makes all the others mean less. All the feelings and proclamations of love feel empty
    Editorial is always the issue. Plus where people are when those relationships are presented.

For me on Nightwing: not a big fan but I've watched Dick Grayson on TT Animated so I gravitated to NightFire. FOr others seeing him flirt and grow with Batgirl in the Batfam was the way to go.

ANd here with Cyke: I had no idea of Morrison's run or who Emma was until I finally read Astonishing(my first xmen comic). I liked it well enough and while that did diminish thanks to finally reading Morrison, I still had some favorable times watching them together.

But then the really stupid break ups and shake ups(one particularly bad one involving Dick and Babs) and its just ugh.

But yeah I think a good next step in Scott's character is learning to live by yourself...in between Father/son bonding with Wifi.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.